Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If itv have allowed her to go away on holiday while in a pandemic I’ll be sending them a strongly worded email 🤬
Out them on Twitter too.

Anyone know whats happening with Billie and gregs new house? They never mention or update their home page. I know they had planning issues but they got resolved ages ago.
It is a fair sized house and bearing in mind they are having a complete refurbishment.

You can still have work done on your house during lockdown. I’ve had recent work done on my house.

Reactions: 2
Out them on Twitter too.

It is a fair sized house and bearing in mind they are having a complete refurbishment.

You can still have work done on your house during lockdown. I’ve had recent work done on my house.
I thought there might have been pics of the building work starting or something. I know people have been getting work done so thought they would be keen to start think it was September when they got planning permission

Reactions: 2
I thought there might have been pics of the building work starting or something. I know people have been getting work done so thought they would be keen to start think it was September when they got planning permission
Yes, I’m surprised she hasn’t documented this part of their lives, everything else gets included! I’m sure we will see it all on Mummy Diaries anyway, maybe she doesn’t want to spoil the surprise by putting it on Instagram.

Reactions: 4
If Manfa and BP ever decide to get back home they will have to homeschool LP. This makes me laugh more than it should. Baby Paul can teach Big Paul how to spell Paul 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
If Manfa and BP ever decide to get back home they will have to homeschool LP. This makes me laugh more than it should. Baby Paul can teach Big Paul how to spell Paul 🤣🤣
Or they could get help from Uncle Greg...the famous author! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve noticed her chav mate Luisa hasn’t had much her stories either...maybe with them as well, she’s quite clearly jetted off somewhere. No doubt it’ll be her yearly holiday that she goes on without the kids
Gosh, I cannot STAND Luisa. She's absolutely insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s really annoying me all the crap she’s posting at the moment in a bid to put us off the scent of her being away, does she seriously think we wouldn’t notice the difference!? As soon as she’s home she’ll be back to posting her coffee and peloton 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s really annoying me all the crap she’s posting at the moment in a bid to put us off the scent of her being away, does she seriously think we wouldn’t notice the difference!? As soon as she’s home she’ll be back to posting her coffee and peloton 🙄
I bet she thinks she’s being sooooo clever as well bless her 🙄

Reactions: 15
How have they managed no photos of them? Someone said yesterday they were seen at the airport Boxing Day but no photos ever came out.

Reactions: 11
How have they managed no photos of them? Someone said yesterday they were seen at the airport Boxing Day but no photos ever came out.
There has to be a reason she isn’t sharing stuff.
1. she knows she shouldn’t have gone abroad so decided not to share any photos etc but this would mean sacrificing ever being able to post about her 30th/ possible proposal so I doubt it
2. She has got a magazine deal for her 30th and proposal and therefore can’t post any photos
3. It’s all been filmed for the mummy dairies (hence why she was allowed abroad) and again, like point 2, therefore cannot post any photos before the big reveal
4. She’s a massive self centred bleep who thinks her and her beloved Paul’s are above the rules and are exempt from catching or spreading covid

you decide

• Heart
Reactions: 35
There has to be a reason she isn’t sharing stuff.
1. she knows she shouldn’t have gone abroad so decided not to share any photos etc but this would mean sacrificing ever being able to post about her 30th/ possible proposal so I doubt it
2. She has got a magazine deal for her 30th and proposal and therefore can’t post any photos
3. It’s all been filmed for the mummy dairies (hence why she was allowed abroad) and again, like point 2, therefore cannot post any photos before the big reveal
4. She’s a massive self centred bleep who thinks her and her beloved Paul’s are above the rules and are exempt from catching or spreading covid

you decide
Not photos from her that’s obvious why but photos off her by the press or other holiday makers. Lots of people have been saying they have been seen in comments but there’s no actual evidence it’s weird! She’s 100% away just weird

Reactions: 9
Not photos from her that’s obvious why but photos off her by the press or other holiday makers. Lots of people have been saying they have been seen in comments but there’s no actual evidence it’s weird! She’s 100% away just weird
Maybe she’s paid the press not to. We all know she likes to think she’s the Kim K of SURREH

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.