Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we all know, BBP + Gaynor = weird relationship

I think Manfa feels she has to replicate that relationship style with BP to appease BBP, in hope she will succeed in getting that 💍 on her finger.

Thoughts?: BBP has daddy issues and scarred, so doesn’t want to commit to Manfa in case he replicates dads behaviour to Gaynor? Who is BBP dad? Any dirt that can be dished?

Reactions: 12
I see Billie has stopped posting, apart from random in the style stuff, I expect she's gone away as well before DOI starts on the 17th 🙄

Reactions: 11
I see Billie has stopped posting, apart from random in the style stuff, I expect she's gone away as well before DOI starts on the 17th 🙄
I've noticed that, but surely they couldn't go away with being in a doi bubble?
I'm thinking Sam has secretly got married thats why they've all flown off and are so quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've noticed that, but surely they couldn't go away with being in a doi bubble?
I'm thinking Sam has secretly got married thats why they've all flown off and are so quiet.
I do think Billie is away too. She is only posting ads.

No way would Sam get married in secret. She would want the whole massive wedding like Billie.

Reactions: 19
Could of got married in secret, big Paul hates attention maybe that’s the only way she could get the ring on her finger

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve noticed she’s not posting much which is unusual but doubt she’d be allowed abroad when the show is starting on 17th and she’ll be training everyday I would have thought but you just wouldn’t know with this lot would you!

Reactions: 10
No way would Sam get married in secret. She would want the whole massive wedding like Billie.
I could see them having a secret wedding family only. She does like to think she’s the UK version of Kim K.
I don’t think Paul wants to marry her. They’re probably all just on holiday filming for mummy diaries. All with Boris’ approval of course. 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did anyone watch the last series of mummy diaries? She was helping out at a food bank and spoke to that poor single parent with disabled children.
Now her staying home is obviously not going to stop the virus but at least if people didn't go abroad unnecessarily then it would give us more of a chance of not being in lockdown and maybe she should think about those people who use the food bank. Fair enough donating is great but doesn't mean you can then do what you want.

One thing I will say though is a lot of people are saying celebs shouldn't flaunt it but at the same time they are criticised for hiding it lol I can't decide what's worse flaunting it or hiding it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did anyone watch the last series of mummy diaries? She was helping out at a food bank and spoke to that poor single parent with disabled children.
Now her staying home is obviously not going to stop the virus but at least if people didn't go abroad unnecessarily then it would give us more of a chance of not being in lockdown and maybe she should think about those people who use the food bank. Fair enough donating is great but doesn't mean you can then do what you want.

One thing I will say though is a lot of people are saying celebs shouldn't flaunt it but at the same time they are criticised for hiding it lol I can't decide what's worse flaunting it or hiding it
They just shouldn’t do it altogether

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve noticed her chav mate Luisa hasn’t had much her stories either...maybe with them as well, she’s quite clearly jetted off somewhere. No doubt it’ll be her yearly holiday that she goes on without the kids

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If itv have allowed her to go away on holiday while in a pandemic I’ll be sending them a strongly worded email 🤬
ITV IS A bleeping JOKE.
Piers Morgan, all the TOWIE people, all the love island fuckwits, Gemma Collins and the bullshit covid story (on the wards with no PPE, and drinking a brew) these fuckards are taking the piss out of all of us.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone know whats happening with Billie and gregs new house? They never mention or update their home page. I know they had planning issues but they got resolved ages ago.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.