Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please please let her be stuck I would love that so much 😂😂 can’t help but think she might be back though? Unless she extended the holiday when the schools were announced to be closed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t forget bojo is a huuuuuge mummy diaries fan, he let them mingle during the previous lockdowns so they can film, if they are stuck he’ll simple fly them home on a private jet 🛩😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
With the possible pending national lockdown. Could it mean Sam et al get stuck where they are and subsequently be unable to update their instastories without letting the cat out the bag 😉
Nah she will probably extend her stay now king Paul doesn’t have to go back to school BBP will be wetting his pants

• Haha
Reactions: 13
international travel ban as per the new lockdown rules. I hope she and all the other ridiculous influencers get stuck wherever they are

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I watched it recently and there was one episode where they’d had a row and she said something along the lines of “sometimes you have a row and you slap your boyfriend it’s perfectly normal but he doesn’t get that” to Billie. I remember thinking at the time, that’s not normal mate

View attachment 368458
I wonder if their real Dad Lee used to bash their Mum about. They probably think it is normal behaviour.

Reactions: 6
I watched it recently and there was one episode where they’d had a row and she said something along the lines of “sometimes you have a row and you slap your boyfriend it’s perfectly normal but he doesn’t get that” to Billie. I remember thinking at the time, that’s not normal mate

View attachment 368458
Me too, I was quite horrified at how she just blithely dismissed it. Lifting your hands to your other half is wrong, end of story.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I bet you both get blocked 🙈 she’s reused a selfie from before Christmas to post the question so definitely not home yet. I remember she posted stories promoting her collagen tampon sachets in that shirt.

Reactions: 12
This one really tickled me. What she wanted to say was “I’m thrilled I don’t have to send Paul to school as BBP was crying at home daily - plus we’re so rich lockdown doesn’t make a blind bit of difference to us, did you know I live Surrey?? Bojo is a massive fan so said we can do whatever whenever the rules don’t apply to me”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet you both get blocked 🙈 she’s reused a selfie from before Christmas to post the question so definitely not home yet. I remember she posted stories promoting her collagen tampon sachets in that shirt.
Yes it was in November !!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Nice black and white photo to hide their holiday tans.
I'm new to this thread so hello everyone.

Can I just say that this picture of Big Paul looks like he's been taken to a taxidermist and stuffed ready to be mounted on a wall.. Horrific!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The thing that gets me about influncers they spend a fortune on a house. The latest thing is the massive renovations buying everything ridiculously overpriced then spending more time on holiday than they do in their show home. Dont get me wrong I understand making the most of life when you can more than afford it but sometimes its the same old places or a random hotel 50 miles down the road. And if they are not om holiday they are taking their kids on expensive days out or "much needed spa days" if they don't have kids.
Even during the pandemic they jumped at any little opportunity , like kady from love island had only been in her house a few days and they went away 🤯
Sorry for the rant and going off topic I guess the new lockdown is getting to me already 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.