Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just walked past someone I knew in the street and they said to me 'can you believe it's New Years Eve already?' I said, 'sorry don't you mean Sam Faiers' 30th birthday?'

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Had to chuckle when Billie called Sam melon head in her post🤣 she really was.
I totally agree, she is trying to erase Lee Faiers face from her own. Her and Arthur are very like him.
I think that's what she is doing as well she is trying to make her face more elongated with sharper cheek bones rather than the cabbage patch doll look that she shares with Lee.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Big Paul seems repulsed by Sam whenever she gets too close he looks like he is gagging. Brat Paul has picked up on it I guess. He will punch Mamfa themelon head in theface any day now
He did punch her, nearly broke her nose before Billies wedding.
She almost did the arm yank thing again but BBP was hovering and consoling BP for his misdemeanour which was all an accident you understand. A complete accident no doubt about it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t even think they’re hiding because of covid, it’s so they can do a surprise reveal of Paul proposing to her on mummy’s diaries when it comes out.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t doubt they are all abroad but it’s odd we’ve not had any pap shots in the daily mail isn’t it? Do you think they do some sort of deal with photographers not to be pictured?

Reactions: 10
Happy New Years Eve Sam’s 30th !

I’m going to be cringing for her if she doesn’t get that ring tonight.

She’s probably got it all panned out in her head. A safari / lion king themed proposal. A baboon will lift up baby Paul at the edge of a rock whilst the rest of the animals (and itv producers) bow. BBP is then going to pull out the ring (she’s already bought this a few years prior) and you’ll hear a bunch of elephant noises, lion roars and hyena laughs and of course the rest of the animals as they cheer.

All of this will happen whilst Rosie is with the hotel babysitter of course...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t doubt they are all abroad but it’s odd we’ve not had any pap shots in the daily mail isn’t it? Do you think they do some sort of deal with photographers not to be pictured?
Do you think it’s possible the photographers themselves are being responsible and not travelling abroad to follow celebs because they’re in lockdown / tier 4 etc? Although I doubt it!!! If they can pap all those celebs from Barbados etc..

Reactions: 8

She’s probably got it all panned out in her head. A safari / lion king themed proposal. A baboon will lift up baby Paul at the edge of a rock whilst the rest of the animals (and itv producers) bow. BBP is then going to pull out the ring (she’s already bought this a few years prior) and you’ll hear a bunch of elephant noises, lion roars and hyena laughs and of course the rest of the animals as they cheer.

Now you mention it Sam & Billie are a bit like the Lion King? Sam is like Scar, letting go of Billie (Mufasa) because Billie is more liked/got the DOI gig etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do they have different dads? Who’s Billie’s ? No wonder they strive for the “ perfect “ family image.
Lee Faiers is their real Dad and Samantha is the spitting image of him. Baby Arthur also looks like his Granddad Lee.

Dave Chatwood is their Stepdad. Both Dads have criminal pasts.

Reactions: 7

Well, they can’t be in South Africa because it is in Tier 3 lockdown. Ferne also must be care because the government there is strict and don’t take kindly to rule breakers.

Reactions: 5
I think they usually do a deal when they go but obviously don’t want anyone to know this time so haven’t set anything up.

Reactions: 5
It’s early evening in South Africa. Come on Paul, be cliche and get it over with over a candlelight supper. Cue Nightmare Flashback to Italy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.