Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I agree, they care about nothing only themselves and have a massive sense of entitlement with an ego to match. I suppose this is the result of being told you're so special and can literally do no wrong all if not most of your life. Spoilt spoilt pups the lot of them and I can only imagine the impact her mothering will have on her children.
I think we are already starting to see the impact her mothering is having on her children. Paul is only 5 and look what a monstrosity he is becoming

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is she that interesting that we all need to see her 30th celebrations in a magazine 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she that interesting that we all need to see her 30th celebrations in a magazine 😩
[/QUOTE]
Kind of a fittingly tit way to round off 2020 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think we are already starting to see the impact her mothering is having on her children. Paul is only 5 and look what a monstrosity he is becoming
A very unlikeable childbrat

Some funny pics of Sam as a baby on Insta from her Mum.She was a fat moon faced unattractive baby the image of her dad.Young Sue is the image of Billie as she is now.

Oh I agree, they care about nothing only themselves and have a massive sense of entitlement with an ego to match. I suppose this is the result of being told you're so special and can literally do no wrong all if not most of your life. Spoilt spoilt pups the lot of them and I can only imagine the impact her mothering will have on her children.
Plus the dodgy criminal genes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she getting a little defensive with her inspirational quotes. Oh Sam you're so very very grateful for all your free holidays and stuff, so grateful you give the one fingered salute to the rest of the plebs.
We see you 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is she not engaged yet? I can’t contain my suspense... * off to clean my oven to calm me down *

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Stacey Milburn (who is she?) saying Hope you're having the best time Sam and a sun emoji and Sam's actually screenshotted and shared??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It would serve her right if she caught o

They have been brought up in families where ducking and diving is an occupational hazard.They know about the rules and the main thing for them is to try and find a way of breaking them without getting caught.Sam has done this successfully I think as her 30th will be shown on herTV show and /or some trash magazine i.e "work". If her actions mean that she infects the vulnerable/elderly she won,'t care, a criminal mentality cares little for anything except getting what they want they have a sociopathic lack of conscience.
Criminal mentality- takes after her 2 dads...

Reactions: 13
In response to another shmaltzy birthday IG tribute from Billie Sam gushes her thanks and adds"Melon head will always be here for you" Is that what her gushing family call her it's very apt.

Criminal mentality- takes after her 2 dads...
Yup

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope BP is having one of his demonic tantrums and has thrown the sparkler Daddy told him to present her far far into the ocean. And I hope the poor ITV runner who is sent in with scuba gear to retrieve it comes out empty handed.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine being away on your birthday and rather than enjoying time with your family you’d rather montage everyone blowing smoke up your arse.
Put up all the quotes you like Sam but it’s obvious you are unhappy. Happy people don’t need to tell people they are happy. She’s selling a lifestyle - we think we all want - but in reality money doesn’t buy anything worth having. I’d rather have memories. When my husband and I went to South Africa on safari for our honeymoon no one heard from me for three weeks 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hope BP is having one of his demonic tantrums and has thrown the sparkler Daddy told him to present her far far into the ocean. And I hope the poor ITV runner who is sent in with scuba gear to retrieve it comes out empty handed.
I bet he is giving her the death stares like anything. If Big Paul does propose it would be fantastic if little demonic Paul threw the ring away or stamped on it.

Imagine being away on your birthday and rather than enjoying time with your family you’d rather montage everyone blowing smoke up your arse.
Put up all the quotes you like Sam but it’s obvious you are unhappy. Happy people don’t need to tell people they are happy. She’s selling a lifestyle - we think we all want - but in reality money doesn’t buy anything worth having. I’d rather have memories. When my husband and I went to South Africa on safari for our honeymoon no one heard from me for three weeks 😂.
And that's how it should be

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet he is giving her the death stares like anything. If Big Paul does propose it would be fantastic if little demonic Paul threw the ring away or stamped on it.

And that's how it should be
And I hope its documented for us all to enjoy! I will never get over that incident on the sun lounger when we saw that look. I have honestly never witnessed any child look at someone in that way.
Malice, real malice!. And she tried to dress it up as him not wanting to leave her side and he was so clingy. No Sam he didn't want you, he wanted you as far away from his Dad as is humanly possible.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if he talked to his finger and it spoke back.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't think the media will go for her or anyone else who's flew off to sunnier climes, they've possibly got a mag deal to feature all this and that's probably the reason for the silence not because she thinks she's done anything wrong. I mean she documented her Christmas shopping excursion when restrictions were in place and was almost oblivious to covid.
The thing is the pandemic has just been a minor inconvenience to these idiots, it hasn't really impacted on their lives, they still work, they still see lots of people and they're still getting paid.
Itv will in be tow wherever they are so it'll be be considered work and I really do think that proposal is happening to add extra legitimacy to this tit show.

Won’t it be funny if the proposal happened but she cannot crow about it, because of where they are? Am I being mean?☺

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Won’t it be funny if the proposal happened but she cannot crow about it, because of where they are? Am I being mean?☺
She'll not care, I think she's just keeping everyone in suspenders for the big reveal. If and when she reveals it she won't get any or much criticism from her gushers on Insta. I mean have you seen them?
They'll go absolutely loopy and y'know Sam doesn't count as a real person, she's someone they look up to so why would covid put a stop to her fun.

Reactions: 8
And I hope its documented for us all to enjoy! I will never get over that incident on the sun lounger when we saw that look. I have honestly never witnessed any child look at someone in that way.
Malice, real malice!. And she tried to dress it up as him not wanting to leave her side and he was so clingy. No Sam he didn't want you, he wanted you as far away from his Dad as is humanly possible.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if he talked to his finger and it spoke back.
Imagine if BBP is one one knee, proposing, cameras zoomed in so as not to miss a sparkle of the gem, and LBP rushes over screaming and grabs the ring saying: no, no, no! Anyone think BBP will ask LBP for permission to propose?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.