Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if BBP is one one knee, proposing, cameras zoomed in so as not to miss a sparkle of the gem, and LBP rushes over screaming and grabs the ring saying: no, no, no! Anyone think BBP will ask LBP for permission to propose?
I don't think he'll ask for permission I think he'll get him to do the asking and I don't think BP will cooperate. It'll be like that episode when they took him to a football class as a small toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think he'll ask for permission I think he'll get him to do the asking and I don't think BP will cooperate. It'll be like that episode when they took him to a football class as a small toddler.
While this is happening, they’ve hired a baby sitter to look after Rosie

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m so tempted to reply to Billie’s Instagram post and say, “wow Sam you and Arthur are the spitting image of your real Dad.” 🤣

Because we all know that she really doesn’t want to look like her real Dad, or have much association with him and she is trying to sculpt her face so that she looks more like Billie. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think Baby Paul will be happy to lose his bed buddy! He is old enough to work things out....

I’m so tempted to reply to Billie’s Instagram post and say, “wow Sam you and Arthur are the spitting image of your real Dad.” 🤣

Because we all know that she really doesn’t want to look like her real Dad, or have much association with him and she is trying to sculpt her face so that she looks more like Billie. 🤣
Go on, spoil her NYE! I dare you!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I may be wayyy off the mark here, but anyone else feel as though she may have fell out with Ferne again? Didn’t see ferne do a birthday post for baby Paul the other day, and no post for Manfa so far, yet she’s posted other things on her insta story 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I may be wayyy off the mark here, but anyone else feel as though she may have fell out with Ferne again? Didn’t see ferne do a birthday post for baby Paul the other day, and no post for Manfa so far, yet she’s posted other things on her insta story 🧐
Maybe they both wanted to book Sax Man on the same day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A tiff could be quite possible, maybe Sam watched some footage and saw Ferns look of disgust at her kids behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tbh Ferne can’t talk, her kid is very bratty too 😂
I put Ferns little one in the same category as Nellie and Arthur, rascals and sure you gotta like a rascal.
But I don't watch Fern so I might have missed the good stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Fern did do a post for Paul’s birthday. I’m sure I saw it near the top, near Suzy’s.

Reactions: 2
Her dad has just put a gushing post up ..to manf 🙄 he's tagged her in her home account, obviously not allowed to follow her personal one

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Do they have different dads? Who’s Billie’s ? No wonder they strive for the “ perfect “ family image.

Reactions: 4
Had to chuckle when Billie called Sam melon head in her post🤣 she really was.
I totally agree, she is trying to erase Lee Faiers face from her own. Her and Arthur are very like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do they have different dads? Who’s Billie’s ? No wonder they strive for the “ perfect “ family image.
No. They both have the same dad, I think Billie has some contact, but Sam blanks him

Reactions: 5
Imagine if BBP is one one knee, proposing, cameras zoomed in so as not to miss a sparkle of the gem, and LBP rushes over screaming and grabs the ring saying: no, no, no! Anyone think BBP will ask LBP for permission to propose?
Big Paul seems repulsed by Sam whenever she gets too close he looks like he is gagging. Brat Paul has picked up on it I guess. He will punch Mamfa themelon head in theface any day now

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.