Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be waiting for the proposal today. If it doesn't happen it's sad for her but then if he doesn't want to should he be made to?
I do think if he does it, it is because he feels he has to and then is that really very special for her? Knowing he's only done it because he had to.
Also the blatent favouritism of BP is so sad. I think gaynor favours him too. Surely her family notices. It would be interesting if they had another boy, to see if it's a boy thing, or if it's just all about BP. If it was a girl she'd just be slung aside like Rosie.
Wasn't her moana stuff gifted? If it was that makes the comparison to bps birthday holiday even worse!
I bet Rosie wasn't allowed to be so involved in bps birthday presents like he was with hers.

Reactions: 23
Happy New Years Eve Sam’s 30th birthday guys.
If it was bull and they weren't on holiday they would reply with something like "what are you talking about" ? Or put stories up in real time to "prove us wrong" 🤦
I bet Sam is steaming at Gaynor for putting that comment up. I see Luissa thinks she's clever by putting a story up.

Who's going to take one for the team and put a comment up along the lines of "lovely meeting you in SA today"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Surely it would just be better for her to own it and says shes away and deal with the fall out than deleting comments and hiding. How is that an enjoyable holiday with all the pressure and stress of staying hidden🙈 I doubt the fall out will be big anyway, as much as it should get her struck from itv

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s shot herself in the foot by going away...even if BP proposed now she couldn’t risk telling the story for all the criticism she would rightly receive

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I genuinely think she should just bloody own it, if you are a smart arse enough to go in the middle of a pandemic then take the heat.

Reactions: 36
There is no way she isn't away...if she was at home every single second would be documented...the birthday presents, the champagne breakfast....everything!

Reactions: 41
My stepchildren have just woken me up shouting Happy New Year’s Eve 🥴 how rude of them to forget that it’s actually Sam Faiers 30th Birthday. (31st December, NYE)

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I bet it’s absolutely killing her that she can’t brag about their holiday, celebrating master Paul’s birthday and her 30th!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If they were at home on LBPs bday they would have shown the oversized pancakes for breakfast , huge piles presents etc etc and would have definitely had Gaynor or Suzie round

Reactions: 29
If they were at home on LBPs bday they would have shown the oversized pancakes for breakfast , huge piles presents etc etc and would have definitely had Gaynor or Suzie round
Rosie prob be under the stairs like Harry Potter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I hate the whole cancel culture but this needs to happen with this lot. Why are these people celebrated? I've gone on a mass unfollow on all of them as I'm sick of them making money off us and idolised for what they have no skills or talent

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Just seen a couple of comments on Billie’s post about Sam being on holiday and now they’ve gone, she must be sat there deleting comments! What a lot of pissing around, you should have just stayed at home like most of us decent people Samanfa hun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The way this woman brags about anything and everything i.e the jam she puts in her kids sandwiches - it’s fortnum and mason don’t you know and if you didn’t she’ll zoom in on it 1000 times before she gives the kids their god damn sandwich 😤😤
Well it must be absolutely killing her that she can’t brag about whatever they’re doing she must be a right sulky madam today, that’s prob why billie has said “better (bragable) times are coming”
She annoys the hell out of me she’s a dick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I wouldn’t even care to be honest if she had just done a Ferne and out and out been honest about being abroad. It’s the fact she’s trying so hard to hide it. It will obviously come out in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't think the media will go for her or anyone else who's flew off to sunnier climes, they've possibly got a mag deal to feature all this and that's probably the reason for the silence not because she thinks she's done anything wrong. I mean she documented her Christmas shopping excursion when restrictions were in place and was almost oblivious to covid.
The thing is the pandemic has just been a minor inconvenience to these idiots, it hasn't really impacted on their lives, they still work, they still see lots of people and they're still getting paid.
Itv will in be tow wherever they are so it'll be be considered work and I really do think that proposal is happening to add extra legitimacy to this tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
they've possibly got a mag deal to feature all this and that's probably the reason for the silence

Itv will in be tow wherever they are so it'll be be considered work and I really do think that proposal is happening to add extra legitimacy to this tit show.
Sadly, I think you’ve hit the nail on the head.

Reactions: 13
It would serve her right if she caught o
I don't think the media will go for her or anyone else who's flew off to sunnier climes, they've possibly got a mag deal to feature all this and that's probably the reason for the silence not because she thinks she's done anything wrong. I mean she documented her Christmas shopping excursion when restrictions were in place and was almost oblivious to covid.
The thing is the pandemic has just been a minor inconvenience to these idiots, it hasn't really impacted on their lives
They have been brought up in families where ducking and diving is an occupational hazard.They know about the rules and the main thing for them is to try and find a way of breaking them without getting caught.Sam has done this successfully I think as her 30th will be shown on herTV show and /or some trash magazine i.e "work". If her actions mean that she infects the vulnerable/elderly she won,'t care, a criminal mentality cares little for anything except getting what they want they have a sociopathic lack of conscience.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It would serve her right if she caught o

They have been brought up in families where ducking and diving is an occupational hazard.They know about the rules and the main thing for them is to try and find a way of breaking them without getting caught.Sam has done this successfully I think as her 30th will be shown on herTV show and /or some trash magazine i.e "work". If her actions mean that she infects the vulnerable/elderly she won,'t care, a criminal mentality cares little for anything except getting what they want they have a sociopathic lack of conscience.
Oh I agree, they care about nothing only themselves and have a massive sense of entitlement with an ego to match. I suppose this is the result of being told you're so special and can literally do no wrong all if not most of your life. Spoilt spoilt pups the lot of them and I can only imagine the impact her mothering will have on her children.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.