Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There has to be a reason she isn’t sharing stuff.
1. she knows she shouldn’t have gone abroad so decided not to share any photos etc but this would mean sacrificing ever being able to post about her 30th/ possible proposal so I doubt it
2. She has got a magazine deal for her 30th and proposal and therefore can’t post any photos
3. It’s all been filmed for the mummy dairies (hence why she was allowed abroad) and again, like point 2, therefore cannot post any photos before the big reveal
4. She’s a massive self centred bleep who thinks her and her beloved Paul’s are above the rules and are exempt from catching or spreading covid

you decide
Can I Say all FOUR? She knows she shouldn't have, but did, she's got a magazine deal, its definitely been filmed form the mummy diaries and she is a massive self centred bleep who thinks shes above the law.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Do you think she could be pregnant? And is silent because she’s doing a big reveal? Triple whammy “we found out on my 30th and Paul proposed and it was so magical we wanted to keep it secret for a while” she did post a story the other day with something along the lines of “maybe a baby in 2021 who knows “ followed by a wink emoji

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't think they are hiding her birthday for mummy diaries as they are usually quite open about filming for that , we had an idea for billies 30th.
If its proposal then she would deffo hide that for some sort of deal. So more likely to be magazine deal or she doesn't want the negative comments for going abroad.

Reactions: 9
Not that I was hanging in every post, I just had a passing interest, but the longer the silence the less I care 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who doesn't think he proposed!?
I don’t either And I don’t think there’s a magazine that would risk that backlash of covering it abroad in this current times. That would go down like a lead balloon and they’re not big stars are they?

Reactions: 11
There has to be a reason she isn’t sharing stuff.
1. she knows she shouldn’t have gone abroad so decided not to share any photos etc but this would mean sacrificing ever being able to post about her 30th/ possible proposal so I doubt it
2. She has got a magazine deal for her 30th and proposal and therefore can’t post any photos
3. It’s all been filmed for the mummy dairies (hence why she was allowed abroad) and again, like point 2, therefore cannot post any photos before the big reveal
4. She’s a massive self centred bleep who thinks her and her beloved Paul’s are above the rules and are exempt from catching or spreading covid

you decide
Love point 4😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think he has proposed. She’s probably just on holiday staying silent to avoid losing even more followers.

It couldn’t be more obvious that she is away. Recycled photo for a q&a, no footage of Prince BP opening his mountain of presents, no balloon arch for her 30th and no daily selfie of her sucking the tampon sachet. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t think he’s proposed either. She’s away for her 30th, they’ll be scrambling back now to get back in the country before the new test rules are rolled out on Wednesday. Then we will see tonnes on social of them in their house isolating but she won’t admit it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think he’s proposed either. She’s away for her 30th, they’ll be scrambling back now to get back in the country before the new test rules are rolled out on Wednesday. Then we will see tonnes on social of them in their house isolating but she won’t admit it.
She’ll come back with a generic quote along the lines of “a break from social media was just what I needed”. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Sorry if I’m a bit behind with all of this and if this had been asked before. Did anything come of Saint Avenue? They did that big launch and not heard much about it since. Sam’s bio doesn’t even mention it, but BPP’s does.

Reactions: 8
Do you think she could be pregnant? And is silent because she’s doing a big reveal? Triple whammy “we found out on my 30th and Paul proposed and it was so magical we wanted to keep it secret for a while” she did post a story the other day with something along the lines of “maybe a baby in 2021 who knows “ followed by a wink emoji
very good point! I think she’ll need something big to stay relevant whilst Billie is on DOI, house renovations etc.

She was bribing BBP with no more babies before a ring, but that hasn’t worked so she’s had to back down?

Reactions: 7
I don’t think he has proposed. She’s probably just on holiday staying silent to avoid losing even more followers.

It couldn’t be more obvious that she is away. Recycled photo for a q&a, no footage of Prince BP opening his mountain of presents, no balloon arch for her 30th and no daily selfie of her sucking the tampon sachet. 😂
You forgot the sax man !! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.