Sam Faiers #6 We need to talk about little Paul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure the video he shared was the one from the summer? Sam kept trying to get there attention but the both blanked her, it was discussed on here how rude it was and that bp is copying his dad

Still think they are on holiday 100% but the video seems old

Reactions: 6
I will bet my car on her not getting engaged... girl he’s just not that into you!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion: Sam's still waiting for a ring, quiet on insta, secret holidaying?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So patently breaking the rules one way or another. What a bunch of selfish annoying boring tw@ts. Nanny Sue faux I love BP and weird Rosie as much as the other two with her trying to express so much love Instagram message whilst also attempting to continue the ruse of Sam having a cosy day in with the kids. They’re all such fake arse crooks. Had enough of them!
I’m sorry I have to edit to say Rosie is not weird, she is only a child. I meant her mum makes her act weird for the gram etc. Poor kid.

Reactions: 13
I think they’re on holiday, Paul posted to his story what looked like BP sipping a drink in the sunshine

I really do feel sorry for Rosie, not one post from Daddy, but two gushing about his favourite child.
Wow, feel a bit sorry for Rosie 😣

Reactions: 7
The first video on BBP insta story looks like an old one. If you scroll down on his page, both BBP and LP are wearing the exact same clothes and shoes from a holiday post in August, not sure about the second video 🥴

Reactions: 4
I think they are on holiday she hasn't posted since which is not normal. Plus she posted Paul opening Rosie's presents on her birthday but not Paul opening his.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rosie is the best in the bunch
True, Rosie just being a child in a strange world. The only thing on her mind is playing with dollies, not being dragged around bleeping harrods and told to spin and smile for the cameras.

Reactions: 12
Shes sharing posts from 6 hours ago. Who wakes up at 4am to share videos? Or is she in a different time zone because she's on holiday....😏

• Wow
Reactions: 29
The crafty cow must defo be on holiday, she’d have posted Paul opening presents etc by now. Even if they had people round I’m sure she would have posted something after they had left. Unless she’s just not posting on purpose because she knows people will think she’s gone away then she’ll post stuff later?! Surely someone will spot them on holiday or at the airport?! Honestly, these bleeping people, can’t they follow a bloody rule for once

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.