Sam Faiers #6 We need to talk about little Paul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still can’t believe billies name is Billie-Leigh chavvvvvvvy or what

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If this account was one of hers, the ‘chav grammar’ is horrendous 🤢 inclined to believe it is genuine as constant NYE/birthday updates 🤪
It has to be. Towie didn’t start till 2010 - she was a nobody in 2009 so nobody would make a fake account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In Paul’s stories there’s a photo and a video which looks like they are abroad but I can’t tell if they are old or now

Reactions: 8
I think they’re on holiday, Paul posted to his story what looked like BP sipping a drink in the sunshine

They are either on holiday or they are breaking the rules and have loads of family over. There’s no other reason she’d be so quiet, she must think we’re all so stupid
I really do feel sorry for Rosie, not one post from Daddy, but two gushing about his favourite child.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
As if Sam has tried to be sneaky and not post anything so we won’t know and then Paul goes and posts a story of them in the sun

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see Francesca Allen (a face only a Mother could love) is in Dubai, I really wouldn’t be surprised if Sam was out there too, “on business” like the bleeping rest of these gobshites
Omg she’s an absolute mess isn’t she.

Reactions: 8
I can’t tell from BBPs story if that’s an old pic of LP on holiday, or now. He’s thrown me off by adding some older pictures but I think they’re on holiday.
It will KILL Sam to not post her 30th - which is on New Years Eve for anybody who didn’t know.

Reactions: 10
In Paul’s stories there’s a photo and a video which looks like they are abroad but I can’t tell if they are old or now
Definitely abroad, the first two photos on BBP’s post are from wherever they are. So smug. They know exactly what they're doing.

Reactions: 6
Definitely abroad, the first two photos on BBP’s post are from wherever they are. So smug. They know exactly what they're doing.
Sam’s a smug cow notice she doesn’t post it on her own page but she’s clearly the one one filming can’t bare not showing off.
Hope you get the shits for your birthday Sam

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sam would be the first to absolutely milk it if any of them get covid and became seriously unwell

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.