Sam Faiers #6 We need to talk about little Paul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, by now she’d normally have all kinds of stories on of opening presents, cake, boomerangs of Paul and Paul clinging to each other 🤣 do we think the crafty cow has managed to go on holiday?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So, by now she’d normally have all kinds of stories on of opening presents, cake, boomerangs of Paul and Paul clinging to each other 🤣 do we think the crafty cow has managed to go on holiday?!
They are either on holiday or they are breaking the rules and have loads of family over. There’s no other reason she’d be so quiet, she must think we’re all so stupid

Reactions: 19
I’m all for hands on nans but dear god I wouldn’t trust that gaynor with my kids I’d be worried she’d turn all hand that rocks the cradle and start tit feeding them while i weren’t there

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’m all for hands on nans but dear god I wouldn’t trust that gaynor with my kids I’d be worried she’d turn all hand that rocks the cradle and start tit feeding them while i weren’t there
I don't think she'd have much left after feeding big Paul his bitty 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
All joking aside, ITV have used Sam and her family (especially BBP's side) because they know it'll get this response. Poor old foolish Sam thinks its because she's incredibly special and her babas are amazing but really its so the whole of the UK can sit at home thinking jeeze we're so normal, imagining tongueing your Ma on TV or any other time for that matter. I'm enjoying the spectacle not going to lie, although I do dry heave at the memory of Paul and Gaynors most intimate moments displayed in HD on my 50 inch.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Knobheads the lot of them
So patently breaking the rules one way or another. What a bunch of selfish annoying boring tw@ts. Nanny Sue faux I love BP and weird Rosie as much as the other two with her trying to express so much love Instagram message whilst also attempting to continue the ruse of Sam having a cosy day in with the kids. They’re all such fake arse crooks. Had enough of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All joking aside, ITV have used Sam and her family (especially BBP's side) because they know it'll get this response. Poor old foolish Sam thinks its because she's incredibly special and her babas are amazing but really its so the whole of the UK can sit at home thinking jeeze we're so normal, imagining tongueing your Ma on TV or any other time for that matter. I'm enjoying the spectacle not going to lie, although I do dry heave at the memory of Paul and Gaynors most intimate moments displayed in HD on my 50 inch.
That’s the sad thing, sam thinks the show gets aired because people are interested in her yummy mummy life. Really everyone is laughing at them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s the sad thing, sam thinks the show gets aired because people are interested in her yummy mummy life. Really everyone is laughing at them all.
Its human nature, people loved a freak show back in the day (hate that term) this is the modern equivalent. ITV are exploiting them in a way, but Sam only has to log on to the Internet away from her insta crew who lick her arse and she will know the real perception. I think it must take a special kind of person to bring kids up in the spotlight though, I know many many people do but history shows us its not without negative consequences. I wouldn't do it, not for all the free stuff in the land.

Reactions: 9
Its human nature, people loved a freak show back in the day (hate that term) this is the modern equivalent. ITV are exploiting them in a way, but Sam only has to log on to the Internet away from her insta crew who lick her arse and she will know the real perception. I think it must take a special kind of person to bring kids up in the spotlight though, I know many many people do but history shows us its not without negative consequences. I wouldn't do it, not for all the free stuff in the land.
That’s why I always praise celebrities who keep their children away from it. For example, the Ferdinand’s, their kids identities have been completely protected

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That’s why I always praise celebrities who keep their children away from it. For example, the Ferdinand’s, their kids identities have been completely protected
I agree loads of people with actual careers do it and should be praised. However Sam's career is now her Mummy status, she gave birth on TV. I know it wasn't GCSE biology giving birth but it was her most intimate moments with her first born and she sold it, and she will sell every other special moment too. Oh my, I'm starting to really strongly dislike her and I she only irked me until now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree loads of people with actual careers do it and should be praised. However Sam's career is now her Mummy status, she gave birth on TV. I know it wasn't GCSE biology giving birth but it was her most intimate moments with her first born and she sold it, and she will sell every other special moment too. Oh my, I'm starting to really strongly dislike her and I she only irked me until now.
There will come a time when she will regret it all. She’ll realise every moment has been shared and her kids may end up resenting her for it

I see Francesca Allen (a face only a Mother could love) is in Dubai, I really wouldn’t be surprised if Sam was out there too, “on business” like the bleeping rest of these gobshites

• Haha
Reactions: 21
how comes king paul gets such a gushing birthday post 🙄🙄🙄

king paul

rosie
That’s so sad. Rosie’s is basically an ad for the crappy shell display and a description of her outfit and accessories. BPP aka Damien darling has full on outpouring of adoration. No bloody words. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
There will come a time when she will regret it all. She’ll realise every moment has been shared and her kids may end up resenting her for it
She will, she already regrets TOWIE & we all know that was her true tacky common self

I see Francesca Allen (a face only a Mother could love) is in Dubai, I really wouldn’t be surprised if Sam was out there too, “on business” like the bleeping rest of these gobshites
She really does have a face only a mother could love. Extremely irritating girl, glad she left love island empty handed, she’s got an annoying face and personality.

Can’t work out if she knew Claudia before she met BBP or if they’re friends because they both go out with (that’s what it is, sure as anything aren’t married despite the begs) the boring baby brothers?

• Haha
How did she get out there? She was home over xmas, so post tier 4 coming in. She’s essex so tier 4. And yet was able to fly? I thought couldn’t fly if tier 4

I’ll say it one more time for luck, tier 4

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought I was the only one that didn’t like that girl. No checks are being done at the airports so anyone could go abroad if they really wanted to. There are so many loopholes in these rules anyone could do anything they wanted tbh.

Reactions: 11
Sadly, being in tier 4 appears to mean nothing. I’m in tier 4 and some people I know have flown out to Dubai in the last few days.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.