Sam Faiers #6 We need to talk about little Paul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Annie’s Ibiza, so she’s definitely getting all dolled up for NYE.

No, it’s from Annie’s Ibiza who are in Carnaby Street.
Had a look at their dressed and they have some lovely vintage wedding dresses....

Maybe,perhaps💕 🍾💖👰 who knows Covid has. strange effects on people💒

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just had a look at the Annie’s Ibiza website. The dresses are very expensive (I appreciate this may not be expensive to some) but in my opinion, spending that much money on a dress that you won’t even be leaving the house in and will only be having 3 people (Paul, baby Paul, Rosie ) around to see it on New Years Eve is actually quite grotesque and quite telling that she has no grasp on the severity of people’s financial difficulties at the moment due to covid. She could have donated that money to the food bank.

Reactions: 18
I’ve just had a look at the Annie’s Ibiza website. The dresses are very expensive (I appreciate this may not be expensive to some) but in my opinion, spending that much money on a dress that you won’t even be leaving the house in and will only be having 3 people (Paul, baby Paul, Rosie ) around to see it on New Years Eve is actually quite grotesque and quite telling that she has no grasp on the severity of people’s financial difficulties at the moment due to covid. She could have donated that money to the food bank.
No doubt it will be ‘gifted’ in return for one of her cringey ads

Reactions: 13
it’s king baby paul birthday today no mention of it as sam is very quiet wondering what’s happening normally sam would be doing a big gesture for her little prince you in the maldives hun? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
it’s king baby paul birthday today no mention of it as sam is very quiet wondering what’s happening normally sam would be doing a big gesture for her little prince you in the maldives hun? 😂😂
It must be KILLING her not being able to show off on insta stories

Reactions: 19
I reckon she's spent the last few days gathering up some shoddy merch (collagen tampons, cheap pushchairs etc.) and shoving it in a suitcase for an abroad photoshoot so she can travel for 'work purposes'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She must be travelling somewhere, I don't think she will be able to stay quiet about it she would spontaneously combust!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its Baby Pauls official birthday and king is apt. His unofficial birthday is actually Rosie birthday.
This would be funny if it wasn't true.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
how comes king paul gets such a gushing birthday post 🙄🙄🙄

king paul

rosie
Because she has to if she knows whats good for her. I think I may have to retire my Damien jokes now but it is how I really feel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Most kindest, sweetest, loving person she knows? Does she turn blind all of a sudden when he’s wrestling Arthur to the floor to take a toy off him just because he wants it and has been taught he can have anything he wants or when he hits Rosie around the head? I know it’s her child and we all see the best in our children but don’t be so oblivious to the bad stuff and acknowledge his bad behaviour ffs!

ok that was a bit harsh 😂 I know it’s his birthday and she’s obviously gonna say something nice but she actually believes that there isn’t any child more loving than him 🙄

also to add...him looking up to his dad the way he does isn’t something to be gushing about 😂 just because of who his dad is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.