Sam Faiers #6 We need to talk about little Paul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he doesn't put his dad in charge of flowers, Sam's bouquet would read bleep šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I actually feel a bit sorry for her, this is what lockdown has done to me. Someone give me a virtual slap quick smart šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has been rather quiet since xmas. Do you think they might have slipped off to the Maldives?

Reactions: 7
she had a dress delivered as she shown today so i think there is a big party for her 30th which is new yearā€™s eve in case we didnā€™t know lol

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Yeah Mark went to visit them after their ordeal.
God i miss TOWIE. Think they both had shiners.
Samā€™s face was very different then to what it is now.

I think sheā€™s had some sort of filler in her manly jaw to try to soften it
She looks as though she is sculpting her face to look more like Billieā€™s. Trying to get rid of the Lee Faiers likeness.

Although I was watching Fiona Bruce on the tv recently and I thought both she and Sam Faiers were starting to look like one another. šŸ¤£ Similar hairstyles, eyes, etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh my god though, Gaynor would be inconsolable with grief. Big Baby Tony would be no consolation prize either and BP would be riding his trike at high speed straight at Sam. And I am here for it tattlers.
I think Gaynor would be on her knees thanking Jesus that they were in a holy union at last and not in the filthy sin that she had been rolling in.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sam have fillers? Never. Don't be daft it's her magical tampons of pure liquid gold.. It's sculptures her facešŸ¤„

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She very quiet isnā€™t she. Either sulking over the fact her 30th plans have been ruined or busy breaking the rules

Reactions: 14
Is the dress from her own fashion label I wonder šŸ¤”

Polyester fire hazard I expect - watch out with them amazing NYE fireworks girl šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
BBP is 100% NOT proposing on her 30th which is New Yearā€™s Eve incase anybody didnā€™t know. Itā€™s exactly one month until my 30th today - must remember to keep harping on about it and celebrate from now as thatā€™s a thing now isnā€™t it???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she had a dress delivered as she shown today so i think there is a big party for her 30th which is new yearā€™s eve in case we didnā€™t know lol
Yes, Annieā€™s Ibiza, so sheā€™s definitely getting all dolled up for NYE.

Is the dress from her own fashion label I wonder šŸ¤”

Polyester fire hazard I expect - watch out with them amazing NYE fireworks girl šŸ‘€
No, itā€™s from Annieā€™s Ibiza who are in Carnaby Street.

Reactions: 6
She very quiet isnā€™t she. Either sulking over the fact her 30th plans have been ruined or busy breaking the rules
Well her ā€œsister in lawā€™s sisterā€ šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰ is now in Dubai so Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll be in her way......bayyyybeeee!

• Wow
she is too quiet also donā€™t forget itā€™s king paulā€™s birthday coming up that needs to be a royal event all the stops for paul as he is the favourite child

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone think she will have a 30th party on NYE with Mummy Diaries filming it, that was they can get around the rules? I'm thinking maybe her family and Paul's family or something. Not sure if she's that stupid though...
Oh I am sure she is...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.