Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam can’t leave as she’s stuck with that big weird controlling man baby. You know he’d fight for custody (of LP obv) and make life hell as the ex. He’d be sleeping with the enemy type but yet she still wants a ring on it. Weird.
Imagine Gaynor getting involved if they did split! 🤣
“Get your hands off my two Pauls Samantha “! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don't know why it annoys me so much but the difference in how Sam speaks to Billie is almost polar opposite. Really noticed it in last night's episode,even the kids vary so much. I'd love to know what her family really think about BBP. I bet they hate him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The horse riding with Luisa thing was so CRINGE! I assumed that Sam had a “horsey” background what with forcing Rosie into it and hanging about at the stables. Turns out she basically knows duck all about horses and has barely been on one?! Why not just go for a walk with your pal?! Why on horseback?! Oh yeah to look high society.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes, she is the invisible child and, sadly no matter how hard she will work (even in positive ways) she will never be on par with her brother.
She’s like the Monica of the family. And baby Paul is Ross

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The horse riding with Luisa thing was so CRINGE! I assumed that Sam had a “horsey” background what with forcing Rosie into it and hanging about at the stables. Turns out she basically knows duck all about horses and has barely been on one?! Why not just go for a walk with your pal?! Why on horseback?! Oh yeah to look high society.
Sam does have a horsey background,just look at her mother

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Of course Sam visiting the food bank was for Mummy Diaries content, heaven forbid she ever do anything like that privately or off her own back and not filmed
Hope she brought some food to give the food bank!! Looks like she turned up empty handed

Reactions: 12
Catching up on this weeks episode. I hope the food bank was genuine and not just for the show. I like to think these reality stars do a lot for charity and don’t show all of it as there’s nothing worse then OH LOOK AT ME I DONATE TO CHARITY. I have to say I was really touched by the lady they delivered too & the whole situation made me feel emotional.

I did not however appreciate the next part of the show banging on about how important and special this holiday would be for them. The same as the rest of us but ours all got cancelled 🙄🙄 can’t wait to watch their quarantine diaries. They just love family time together so quarantine is perfect for them surely

Reactions: 14
Her insta stories this morning - the £80 affiliate link to the Nike all in one suit she uses for yoga and Pilates. So relatable after wanging on about the food banks on the show 🙄

Reactions: 17
Sam “Yeah I don’t want him to be nervous or dreading school. I don’t want him to overthink it”

Also Sam - “SCHOOL. SCHOOL. PAUL. GO SCHOOL. GO SCHOOL TOMORROW. PAUL ITS MIDNIGHT. SCHOOL. DO YOU WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL. NO MUMMY OR DADDY OR ROSIE AT SCHOOL. SCHOOL”
Sam and BBP need to seriously consider therapy with THEIR separation anxiety they are projecting on Little Paul. This is unhealthy and does not bode well for LP in the future. He will become a maladjusted child/teenager/adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sam and BBP need to seriously consider therapy with THEIR separation anxiety they are projecting on Little Paul. This is unhealthy and does not bode well for LP in the future. He will become a maladjusted child/teenager/adult.
That is so true and there is so clearly a divide in the family. Rosie really is not the favourite and it's obvious for everyone to see. They are obsessed with Little Paul. They kept banging on about how they wanted 5 kids and I truly don't know why when they can't be arsed with the child no. 2. Child no. 5 won't get a look in (unless they're a boy. Then they may stand a chance)

Reactions: 9
It was so odd. I don't believe they'll be the same way when Rosie starts summer camp 🙄
That’s what I like aboit Rosie it’s obvious she’s nothing like them she seems a lot different and tbh I think she will stand out from the lot of them

Just watched this week of the Mummy diaries. Honestly I think Greg and Billies shoulders must be sore from carrying this show🙄 love them and love seeing what they get up to every week little Arthur is a treasure😂

Meanwhile we have Sam being a complete dose pretending to be concerned about food banks and breaking down crying cause it makes "her" emotional all about her as usual. She really melts me so fake. The part where Paul and her are in the kitchen and he's saying "let it out" made me want to boke😩.... Can't stand them!!
That’s what will kill sam. It was always her show until itv realised people prefer Billie. I personally love Billie and Greg and find them relatable. I watch the show just for them. The fact Billie is doing DOI will kill sam

People may think nelly and Arthur are naughty but I think they've got great little personalities and you do see Billie and greg tell them off too. You never see Sam and BP tell theirs off, especially LP. I wonder if Sam doesn't tell LP off as BP probably wouldn't ever back her up, and she's already aware he is the favoured parent so may be worried punishing bad behaviour would make it worse. She seems to just laugh it off when he's rude to her, BP should be telling him not to speak to his mum like that!
Also feel bad saying this but could see LP being one of those sons that stays at home forever.
I completely agree with this. I don’t think nelly and Arthur are bad at all: I think they are clever and well developed

Reactions: 9
Her insta stories this morning - the £80 affiliate link to the Nike all in one suit she uses for yoga and Pilates. So relatable after wanging on about the food banks on the show 🙄
That’s interesting. There was a very suss close up long shot of BBP’s brand new trainers in the last show. Just sat there. Full shot. I thought at the time I wonder if he got them gifted and they were rewarded with a nice big old lump of product placement.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That whole section annoyed me so much! Why are they all sitting there at 10 past 8 when they have to leave at half past? Why havent her and Paul got up early and got themselves ready before breakfast? Why does Paul think its okay to pack at the time of leaving? Whhhyyyy does the pab have to pack the sodding car for then?!
It's not worth the stress ffs.
BNP is so lazy and was winding her up deliberately very passive aggressive behaviour

Reactions: 6
That’s what I like aboit Rosie it’s obvious she’s nothing like them she seems a lot different and tbh I think she will stand out from the lot of them

That’s what will kill sam. It was always her show until itv realised people prefer Billie. I personally love Billie and Greg and find them relatable. I watch the show just for them. The fact Billie is doing DOI will kill sam

I completely agree with this. I don’t think nelly and Arthur are bad at all: I think they are clever and well developed
Look at Billies stories. Arthur is a 100 times better than Rosie on a horse! Is he older than Rosie? He's not flopping around like a rag doll.

Reactions: 2
BNP is so lazy and was winding her up deliberately very passive aggressive behaviour
Agreed, he's just an awkward tosser, he knew they had to leave at a certain time but deliberately made them late, the same as Sam's desperation to get married , he's like a big defiant 5 year old.

Reactions: 13
Agreed, he's just an awkward tosser, he knew they had to leave at a certain time but deliberately made them late, the same as Sam's desperation to get married , he's like a big defiant 5 year old.
I was watching the very early episodes of Towie yesterday and the Sam of ten years ago seemed to be a carefree party girl who didn't take things too much to heart and rather than dwelling on disappointments moved on. I know that having kids means more responsibility,but she seems such a desperate character nowadays,making a fool of herself on national TV over her bloke and is shunning her roots in order to become a ridiculous social climber.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.