Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instaluva18

I think the sad truth is she's lost a good bit of herself just to please him. It's like she refuses to ever correct him and basically let's him away with murder. I was watching a clip from the baby diaries and to be honest it made me a bit emotional Sam was there only out of hospital with little Paul feeding him herself (the child was literally on her boob) and he was there asking for her to make him beans on toast. She was there a new mama at her most vulnerable and there he was only caring about himself. It made me feel so sorry for her in a way like never before. He's a selfish big twat and I think she'll die trying to please him. I'd say Billie and Sue can't say nothing about him either to Sam. Everyone seems to walk on eggshells around him. He's such a big self centered twat with a huge ego!! How his mother is proud of him is beyond me his behaviour is appalling. He can tone up and exercise all he wants but there's no cure to being an a**hole

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Lalalala1212

I looked on Sue’s Instagram - every year a picture of Greg on his birthday and a post about what a fantastic son in law he is and how lucky they all are to have him in their lives. She has never wished big Paul a happy birthday let alone posted about how great he is - speaks volumes!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Just saw the post showing all the gifted Frozen stuff Disney gifted to Rosie. I’m pretty disgusted. Now she’s just a wee girl who loves Frozen so I don’t begrudge her happiness. I think her mother is trash though. Crying at the orphanage? Crying at the food bank? Taking all that free shit for your kid and not gifting it on? You are trash Samanfa! What are these companies playing at? It’s not as if it needs promoted. If your kid likes Frozen you can look for gifts on Amazon, Argos, all the supermarkets, Smyths, Disney Store itself. The gifting does nothing other than make us normal people feel a bit sick and uneasy.

Also yes we don’t need to know where Gaynor lives. At all. Jesus knows where she lives and that’s all that matters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Summernights

VIP Member
Poor Rosie has to wait for big baby daddy and baby Paul to wake up before SHE can open her presents on HER BIRTHDAY. They’re probably laying in bed upstairs stroking each others faces

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
I just can't stand BBP he's a man child, sleeping with his son, losing his s**t over a forgot sandwich, moping around all day waiting for BP to finish school, snogging his Mum, not snogging his GF, refusing to marry, growing a uni brow, being so socially awkward, being cocky and rude to Sam, ignoring his Daughter, refusing to let Sam go to the hospital until it was dangerous with her labour, calling his son Paul, his laziness, his attitude - I just don't get it 🤷🏼‍♀️

I could honestly continue this list for hours and hours!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Lalalala1212

I think it's time for Greg and Billie to have their own show. I cannot see how they can possibly drag another series out with Sam.

It must be sad for her Mum to see the change in her. Hardly has a relationship with her Mum and Sister. In a dead end relationship with BBP. Sam seems very isolated and I think it is Paul's doing.
You could see all over Sue’s face what she thought of it all when little Paul wouldn’t get up for school, Sam was too scared to go in and get him up because of Big Paul who was just lying there with him - so odd! Lovely little Rosie was sat there at the table all bright waiting for her breakfast and Sue said ‘you’ll be up for school when you go won’t you Rosie’ - you can tell that because he has no real interest in Rosie and Sam has set the rules with her correctly (ie in her own bed and a normal bedtime routine) she’s much more well adjusted already.
Also his comments about Sam being over 30 when he maybe proposes when he knows how much she wanted a proposal before she was 30 were a red flag, seems like he gets a kick out of keeping her waiting and in doing that it’s an element of control he has.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
First time on this thread, but I can’t abide Sam Faiers or that creepy overgrown toddler she shares her life with.

Wtaf, have I just watched wrt them getting Paul ready for school? Who are the parents? Certainly not that pair of melts. He’s 4 fgs, you scoop him out of bed and get him dressed. Imagine having to phone the head teacher on day 1 to say your child was ruling the roost and you couldn’t do anything about it, so you’d be late? I’d be too embarrassed to ever show face again.

What a pair of ineffectual twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Sam “Yeah I don’t want him to be nervous or dreading school. I don’t want him to overthink it”

Also Sam - “SCHOOL. SCHOOL. PAUL. GO SCHOOL. GO SCHOOL TOMORROW. PAUL ITS MIDNIGHT. SCHOOL. DO YOU WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL. NO MUMMY OR DADDY OR ROSIE AT SCHOOL. SCHOOL”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Eirawen

VIP Member
The horse riding with Luisa thing was so CRINGE! I assumed that Sam had a “horsey” background what with forcing Rosie into it and hanging about at the stables. Turns out she basically knows fuck all about horses and has barely been on one?! Why not just go for a walk with your pal?! Why on horseback?! Oh yeah to look high society.
Sam does have a horsey background,just look at her mother

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Jennytea

VIP Member
As someone who is around a lot of children who suffer from learning difficulties or are on the spectrum I genuinely don’t suspect anything is ‘wrong’ with baby Paul, it’s clearly just their bizarre parenting... I think people find it hard to believe how they act so are trying to come up with a reason... You have to remember this is a child who seems to have zero social time with other kids his age (pretty clear he doesn’t see many other kids when they are shocked to hear he has a best friend that isn’t an adult in their 30s ffs) 😭.. he’s never experienced nursery before starting full time school.. on top of that he’s been spoilt, favoured and been pandered to... their parenting really explains why he is how he is

Who remembers when he was slapping his sister because he didn’t wanna share a catalogue and instead of telling him off she hugged him and sat in a cupboard with him and asked him to pick some toys out 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Juleslmc

I can’t put my finger on it but there is something very off with baby Paul. Maybe I’m reading too much in to it but he was looking at Sam (his Mum) with such anger in his face when he was holding baby Tony and she was singing. All he wanted was his Dad there and no one else. I get kids going through phases where they want their Mum over their Dad at different stages but it’s so odd all of it. Either that or he just sees how big Paul actually treats Sam in private and he is mimicking that behaviour. I do think it’s slightly odd to be so obsessed with one parent over the other. Like almost creepy (sorry)

Reactions: 48

Instaluva18

I'm a mother myself but I was appalled last night that baby Paul seems to be allowed to do exactly what he likes, I sometimes can be soft with my own little boy but I always know that I am the mammy at the end of the day and in my opinion I make the rules and he will listen to me. I would not be letting my child be late on the first day of school because he doesn't feel like getting up. Seriously Sam needs to get a grip! My god if he can do what he wants at this age what is next?!!! Its so clear he rules the roost and it seems like a horrible clinical environment really. Big Paul is an utterly self centered, undermining pig and has an obsession with his son. Don't think Rosie would have got or will get that much attention. Have to say Sam has made a fool of herself this series. And not to be cruel but you would think her skin was a matter of life and death the way she came across last night. Find her to be incredibly vain and selfish and I'd say it killed her to hear Billie got Dancing on Ice.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

VIP Member
Omg why can’t they just wake them up? They’re so pathetic, I bet if it was Little Paul’s birthday the whole house would be awake by now. Big Paul would probably stay awake all night just so he could see Little Paul’s eyes open on his birthday 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

drewydrop

Chatty Member
I don’t think Sam came off very well this series, something about her seemed really unlikeable / off and like she couldn’t be arsed.

Also the scenes with her mum talking at the table about her skin just seemed awkward? I think there’s some family tension building regarding BP and LP
All 3 of them crying at dinner about the single mother using the food back, when they’ve just had a Prosecco filled spa day and dinner seemed a bit off to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 43