Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched the latest episode n can't tell if it's edited wrong way, like Paul came home with baby paul his brother. But later on in the episode, they went to pick him up. But said it was a different day. I wonder if they had them to stay over🤔

Reactions: 5
I think Big Paul has major daddy (leaving) issues and has projected that onto Little Paul. When he said “I’m going to lie with you because you’re my DAD” I mean it was cute and a normal thing to say but...kind of feel like he’s taught him that

Reactions: 8
I've just watched the latest episode n can't tell if it's edited wrong way, like Paul came home with baby paul his brother. But later on in the episode, they went to pick him up. But said it was a different day. I wonder if they had them to stay over🤔
I wondered the same! Was very odd

Reactions: 4
I also noticed this as Tony and Claudia had the same clothes on. The voice over stated it was another day 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think Big Paul has major daddy (leaving) issues and has projected that onto Little Paul. When he said “I’m going to lie with you because you’re my DAD” I mean it was cute and a normal thing to say but...kind of feel like he’s taught him that
100% - my son is almost exactly the same age. I think LP is 3 months older and they behave completely opposite. I can’t even imagine this coming out of my sons mouth. Mind you I don’t think we’re overbearing parents who cry at the idea of him going to school so could be that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sam “Yeah I don’t want him to be nervous or dreading school. I don’t want him to overthink it”

Also Sam - “SCHOOL. SCHOOL. PAUL. GO SCHOOL. GO SCHOOL TOMORROW. PAUL ITS MIDNIGHT. SCHOOL. DO YOU WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL. NO MUMMY OR DADDY OR ROSIE AT SCHOOL. SCHOOL”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
100% - my son is almost exactly the same age. I think LP is 3 months older and they behave completely opposite. I can’t even imagine this coming out of my sons mouth. Mind you I don’t think we’re overbearing parents who cry at the idea of him going to school so could be that 😂😂
I feel that parents can get emotional as it's the beginning of independence but Sam and big Paul were behaving as of he was starting a.prison sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel that parents can get emotional as it's the beginning of independence but Sam and big Paul were behaving as of he was starting a.prison sentence.
It was so odd. I don't believe they'll be the same way when Rosie starts summer camp 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't agree in regard to Rosie, I think Sam adores her and gives her as much attention if not more than LP.

LP does seem very spoilt and is not a happy natured child, he is down right rude to Sam and I would be nipping that in the bud asap.

I do think BP is very odd and think some people have hit the nail on the head in regard to him being on the spectrum.

I will be the first to admit my husband and I are obsessed with our son, I got pregnant @23 and he grew up alongside us. I did have a tear when he started school but my son on the other hand ran all the way to school, found a spare seat and introduced himself, never even looked back. He has been going to playgroups since before 2 and went to playschool (Ireland) for 2 years before school.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It looks like Paul has gifted a little girl who’s just beaten cancer one of those crazy embellished hats like Billie wore on her hen (and Sam never will 🤣)

Nice to see he’s not a total wet, boring and rubbish idiot. Actually I think he is in fact a child that’s why he adores kids so much. They are his friends!

Reactions: 11
Is it bad that I felt no emotion when my son started reception a couple of weeks ago 😂
In my defence he’s been to a nursery for the last two years so this could be why. I felt NOTHING.

Sam and Paul are so weird with LP. I can almost guarantee that Rosie will start nursery at some point over the next year before school because big Paul won’t want the one on one time with Rosie that he was desperate for with Paul

Reactions: 12
It looks like Paul has gifted a little girl who’s just beaten cancer one of those crazy embellished hats like Billie wore on her hen (and Sam never will 🤣)

Nice to see he’s not a total wet, boring and rubbish idiot. Actually I think he is in fact a child that’s why he adores kids so much. They are his friends!
I think he isn’t all bad, it’s just how he comes across. He’ll be the parent at kids parties that stays and helps, then will be baffled at how some parents don’t want to spend every god given hour with their own kids. On its own, he seems like a really good dad, but then you add in his relationship with Sam, and the oddness of how Rosie doesn’t seem to get as much attention and then it starts to feel weird. Just like his relationship with his mum- doting sons, him and his brother. But then the kissing on the lips and the baby names they’ve given their sons and again, feels a bit odd even though it’s really not if you look at each bit individually.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

That's the excuse people used re Michael Jackson,not that I'm in any way suggesting BP is a pweirdo 😱

Reactions: 8
I think he isn’t all bad, it’s just how he comes across. He’ll be the parent at kids parties that stays and helps, then will be baffled at how some parents don’t want to spend every god given hour with their own kids. On its own, he seems like a really good dad, but then you add in his relationship with Sam, and the oddness of how Rosie doesn’t seem to get as much attention and then it starts to feel weird. Just like his relationship with his mum- doting sons, him and his brother. But then the kissing on the lips and the baby names they’ve given their sons and again, feels a bit odd even though it’s really not if you look at each bit individually.
You've said it perfectly. On their own the issues don't seen unusual (except snogging your mom), but collectively it's quite clear that something is off.

I watched the Baby Diaries (the miniseries before it became a regular show). I watch tv to relax and escape, not to feel uncomfortable. Paul and his mom made me feel so uncomfortable in the Baby Diaries that I've never watched the Mummy Diaries.

It was a lot of small things, that compressed into a two part mini-series seemed amplified. Some things I remember are Gaynor being OBSESSED with Sam's pregnancy and Gaynor's Sam's birth plan. Paul was supporting his mother, not his heavily pregnant girlfriend. I never once saw him come across as supportive or caring towards Sam. Gaynor was upset that Sam wasn't sticking to the plan of a home birth, and wanted to go to the hospital after hours of non-progressive labour. I can only imagine how Paul and Gaynor treat BP as opposed to Rosie. I can't watch, I'll just read about it here. Nothing is normal about that family, and I'm only sad for the kids growing up in that weirdness.

That's the excuse people used re Michael Jackson,not that I'm in any way suggesting BP is a pweirdo 😱
I'll take the heat and suggest it... I get p vibes from him. Fully agree, that was the same excuse used for Michael Jackson. I used to think Michael Jackson was childlike and innocent, I think it was just his ruse. A wise saying comes to mind: Flies are sooner caught with honey than vinegar...

What man wants to share a bed with his son and not his wife?! 🚩🚨

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
You know on the outdoor picnic thing with Sam when he was talking about Paul at summer school that was the most normal I’ve ever seen him. It’s insane. It’s the most engaging and free flowing conversation I’ve ever saw them have. He seemed like a normal guy.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.