Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God today’s episode of MD. it’s like they want to show how annoying and gormless BP really is. Not bothering to pack and doing a ‘workout’ instead. I remember the mail online printing pap shots of them at the airport (sticks in my mind because of sam’s horrendous ‘diamond anniversary cruise’ coral leisure suit) and she had a face of thunder and everyone was speculating that she had been crying. All adds up now. Ugh he’s such a manlet

• Haha
Reactions: 22
to be fair my son turns 3 in a week and he’s still in a cot and until he climbs out he’s staying in one 🤣🤣
Yeah I figure she doesn’t backflip out of it! My oldest was in a cot till about 3 but youngest had to come out before 2 cos of said backflips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched this week of the Mummy diaries. Honestly I think Greg and Billies shoulders must be sore from carrying this show🙄 love them and love seeing what they get up to every week little Arthur is a treasure😂

Meanwhile we have Sam being a complete dose pretending to be concerned about food banks and breaking down crying cause it makes "her" emotional all about her as usual. She really melts me so fake. The part where Paul and her are in the kitchen and he's saying "let it out" made me want to boke😩.... Can't stand them!!

Reactions: 15
Watching on catch up but BABY TONY?!

ive never seen a baby with more hair! He looks like a little mafia don

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Of course Sam visiting the food bank was for Mummy Diaries content, heaven forbid she ever do anything like that privately or off her own back and not filmed

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Watching on catch up but BABY TONY?!

ive never seen a baby with more hair! He looks like a little mafia don
Ha someone in here said a Tony should be driving a white van and chatting up dolly birds and his hair fits in with that 😂
Of course Sam visiting the food bank was for Mummy Diaries content, heaven forbid she ever do anything like that privately or off her own back and not filmed
ugh totally. She went for two hours and it changed her life. When she said to BP he should go too and he just looked at her blankly... never. Gonna. Happen

Reactions: 9
And then the next clip they were going on holiday 🙄 she loves having family holidays because the kids have their full attention...when don’t they have their full attention?!

Reactions: 18
And then the next clip they were going on holiday 🙄 she loves having family holidays because the kids have their full attention...when don’t they have their full attention?!
It’s a full time job ensuring their hair is permanently wet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sam: ‘Visiting this food bank changed my life, I met this struggling Mum and she asked how I had found lockdown and I didn’t want to say’

Also Sam: ‘Urghh quarantining after 2 weeks in Marbs, we’re trying not to go crazy’ as the camera cuts to BP on an exercise bike in their massive flash home :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Sam: ‘Visiting this food bank changed my life, I met this struggling Mum and she asked how I had found lockdown and I didn’t want to say’

Also Sam: ‘Urghh quarantining after 2 weeks in Marbs, we’re trying not to go crazy’ as the camera cuts to BP on an exercise bike in their massive flash home :rolleyes:
Massively flash yet strangely empty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When Sam, rosie and little Paul were sitting at the table waiting for big Paul to pack... did you see the way little Paul was looking at Sam!! Pure anger and, if I dare say, hate!
There is serious issues there in the mother son relationship. Little Paul has a hostile personality and it looks like he is mimicking how his (made to worship) hero treats him mum. The little fella is going to have huge problems with relationships of any kind. Serious issues there, like therapy needed issues. As much as I don’t like Sam, I think she is in harms way with Paul (and soon to be little Paul)

Reactions: 16
On yesterday's ep when she is talking to BBP and she goes 'those children, they have nothing!' Then dramatically starts crying. The Oscar goes to Sam!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s funny how she only ever goes to food banks when it’s filmed, the way she is she would be filming it weekly for her stories if she kept up supporting them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When Sam, rosie and little Paul were sitting at the table waiting for big Paul to pack... did you see the way little Paul was looking at Sam!! Pure anger and, if I dare say, hate!
There is serious issues there in the mother son relationship. Little Paul has a hostile personality and it looks like he is mimicking how his (made to worship) hero treats him mum. The little fella is going to have huge problems with relationships of any kind. Serious issues there, like therapy needed issues. As much as I don’t like Sam, I think she is in harms way with Paul (and soon to be little Paul)
That whole section annoyed me so much! Why are they all sitting there at 10 past 8 when they have to leave at half past? Why havent her and Paul got up early and got themselves ready before breakfast? Why does Paul think its okay to pack at the time of leaving? Whhhyyyy does the pa have to pack the sodding car for then?!
It's not worth the stress ffs.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
That whole section annoyed me so much! Why are they all sitting there at 10 past 8 when they have to leave at half past? Why havent her and Paul got up early and got themselves ready before breakfast? Why does Paul think its okay to pack at the time of leaving? Whhhyyyy does the pa have to pack the sodding car for then?!
It's not worth the stress ffs.
It was totally triggering me. I cant deal with people who aren’t on time

People may think nelly and Arthur are naughty but I think they've got great little personalities and you do see Billie and greg tell them off too. You never see Sam and BP tell theirs off, especially LP. I wonder if Sam doesn't tell LP off as BP probably wouldn't ever back her up, and she's already aware he is the favoured parent so may be worried punishing bad behaviour would make it worse. She seems to just laugh it off when he's rude to her, BP should be telling him not to speak to his mum like that!
Also feel bad saying this but could see LP being one of those sons that stays at home forever.

Reactions: 10
Also feel bad saying this but could see LP being one of those sons that stays at home forever.
Nah - when LP plays for Arsenal he could pay for a nice pad for him to live in. On that note, when that happens he could also buy a mansion in Surrey for Sam and BP too so they aren’t forever renting ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah - when LP plays for Arsenal he could pay for a nice pad for him to live in. On that note, when that happens he could also buy a mansion in Surrey for Sam and BP too so they aren’t forever renting ;)
You see Sam and BP lasting that long 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sam can’t leave as she’s stuck with that big weird controlling man baby. You know he’d fight for custody (of LP obv) and make life hell as the ex. He’d be sleeping with the enemy type but yet she still wants a ring on it. Weird.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.