Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah - when LP plays for Arsenal he could pay for a nice pad for him to live in. On that note, when that happens he could also buy a mansion in Surrey for Sam and BP too so they aren’t forever renting ;)
Nah him and BBP will get an apartment together.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was thinking you can see how caught up Sam and Big Paul in particular are in “traditional gender roles”. Obviously there’s the whole Sam must cook and clean thing but BP never shows any interest in Rosie really. She might like Arsenal or playing football if they let her get interested in it but they wouldn’t. My friends big dopey idiot husband who is INSUFFERABLE was so excited his first wasn’t a girl. It’s their only one and I dread to think what happens if they do have a girl. BP reminds me of him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I was thinking you can see how caught up Sam and Big Paul in particular are in “traditional gender roles”. Obviously there’s the whole Sam must cook and clean thing but BP never shows any interest in Rosie really. She might like Arsenal or playing football if they let her get interested in it but they wouldn’t. My friends big dopey idiot husband who is INSUFFERABLE was so excited his first wasn’t a girl. It’s their only one and I dread to think what happens if they do have a girl. BP reminds me of him.
My partner was gutted when he found out our first was a girl because he thought he wouldn’t know how to interact with a girl. She ended up having all the football kits of his fave club and singing the chants that he taught her, she’s now 10 and has a season ticket with him. We also now have a boy and he’s far closer to our girl because the boy is a little mummy’s boy who refuses to leave my side. So yeah like you said Rosie would probably love an Arsenal shirt like her dad & brother but they don’t seem to think she’s worthy of it 😕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Caught up on mummy diaries and barely hear Rosie and baby paul talk?? Arthur speaks more than them and btw he is such a cutie and what a wee personality he's got!

Reactions: 14
Caught up on mummy diaries and barely hear Rosie and baby paul talk?? Arthur speaks more than them and btw he is such a cutie and what a wee personality he's got!
I’ve just said the same about Arthur on the Billie and Greg thread, he’s so bloody cute!

Arthur’s got so much character and personality- probably a right handful but he’s so sweet as well. Nelly seems to have been toned down, either editing or it was all encouraged before!

• Haha
God today’s episode of MD. it’s like they want to show how annoying and gormless BP really is. Not bothering to pack and doing a ‘workout’ instead. I remember the mail online printing pap shots of them at the airport (sticks in my mind because of sam’s horrendous ‘diamond anniversary cruise’ coral leisure suit) and she had a face of thunder and everyone was speculating that she had been crying. All adds up now. Ugh he’s such a manlet
As long as Sam puts up with Paul and his behaviour, nothing will change. Without this as a storyline, she has nothing to offer, really.

That is so true and there is so clearly a divide in the family. Rosie really is not the favourite and it's obvious for everyone to see. They are obsessed with Little Paul. They kept banging on about how they wanted 5 kids and I truly don't know why when they can't be arsed with the child no. 2. Child no. 5 won't get a look in (unless they're a boy. Then they may stand a chance)
Sadly, he won’t marry her but when he realises they have nothing to offer for their show, she will announce a pregnancy for a storyline to drag out.

Reactions: 5
On the mummy diaries Gregg and Billie got Arthur a big boy bed and were teaching him to sleep in it instead of letting him hop in their bed like sam and big paul do with little paul.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
On the mummy diaries Gregg and Billie got Arthur a big boy bed and were teaching him to sleep in it instead of letting him hop in their bed like sam and big paul do with little paul.
I saw a clip of it and I liked how they spoke to Nelly about it as well and explained to her what's going on as Arthur would likely upset. I always felt like Nelly was a bit of a brat but she's grown into a lovely kid

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but Sam was so bleeping dramatic about the quarantine being imposed while they were away.

"we didn't even know if we would be able to get back"

bleeping dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm sorry but Sam was so bleeping dramatic about the quarantine being imposed while they were away.

"we didn't even know if we would be able to get back"

bleeping dick.
And those sitting down talking to the camera bits are all obviously filmed after it’s all been filmed. She’s so overly dramatic!

Reactions: 9
I’m gonna say it as it is Paul gives me weirdo vibes Luisa Zisman also gives me nonce vibes she used to be a pimp all that charity work in children’s homes in Moldova is creepy to me very weird setup I think it’s a front for something sinister also Luisa is friends with people like Harry Amelia strange how she is friends with all these poor single parents etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m gonna say it as it is Paul gives me weirdo vibes Luisa Zisman also gives me ponce vibes she used to be a pimp all that charity work in children’s homes in Moldova is creepy to me very weird setup I think it’s a front for something sinister also Luisa is friends with people like Harry Amelia strange how she is friends with all these poor single parents etc
Luisa has her own thread I feel like you would love it over there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Big Baby Paul would drive me crazy to live with, under my feet all day doing sod all. Sam has 3 kids to look after....

Reactions: 13
Big Baby Paul would drive me crazy to live with, under my feet all day doing sod all. Sam has 3 kids to look after....
Sam is so desperate to have him that she is probably happy to have him dictate her life to her. I think their lifestyle is totally smoke and mirrors, because I cannot see them surviving just on her income. House rented, holidays comped because it’s ads/promotions. As for her clothing range, it just looks so cheap....

Reactions: 12
I’ve started to feel really uncomfortable watching BBP and Sams bits on MD, the way he puts her down constantly when she’s having a joke and he’s like ‘well it’s not that funny’ or starts to explain why she’s not being funny (when she joked about big Paul little Paul big tony and little Tony) is such a micro aggressive way to behave. It might be because I’ve had personal experience of a really emotionally abusive relationship and that’s what he used to do but I just cringe! The fact that he was still doing a workout when Sam was packing cases and loading the car after she’d told him what time they needed to leave came across as really controlling as well. She defends him constantly about it as I used to with my abusive boyfriend, I genuinely believed what I was saying ‘oh he’s just a bit moody’ etc. But grown men know how to behave and he is fully aware of what he is doing. I am fully aware that people can move where they want to and it can be a really positive thing but I can’t help feeling like all of these moves to Surrey and Hertfordshire etc are just a way for him to have more control over the family and her to take him away from the criticism. I feel so sorry for Sam :(

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.