Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve started to feel really uncomfortable watching BBP and Sams bits on MD, the way he puts her down constantly when she’s having a joke and he’s like ‘well it’s not that funny’ or starts to explain why she’s not being funny (when she joked about big Paul little Paul big tony and little Tony) is such a micro aggressive way to behave. It might be because I’ve had personal experience of a really emotionally abusive relationship and that’s what he used to do but I just cringe! The fact that he was still doing a workout when Sam was packing cases and loading the car after she’d told him what time they needed to leave came across as really controlling as well. She defends him constantly about it as I used to with my abusive boyfriend, I genuinely believed what I was saying ‘oh he’s just a bit moody’ etc. But grown men know how to behave and he is fully aware of what he is doing. I am fully aware that people can move where they want to and it can be a really positive thing but I can’t help feeling like all of these moves to Surrey and Hertfordshire etc are just a way for him to have more control over the family and her to take him away from the criticism. I feel so sorry for Sam :(
Agree completely. In the earlier series he seemed ok but now I find him quite sinister. Strong ex boyfriend vibes for me too. He literally has no redeeming features. Nasty, controlling and lazy as duck. Only sticking around for the lifestyle. And baby Paul obvs.

Reactions: 25
Imagine if it is genuinely an emotionally abusive relationship and Sam knows it and he has her trapped and it all comes out.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
honestly i don't find as much weird about big paul usually but the way little paul has started picking on sam and big paul just sits there and encourages it makes me so so angry. he's your child. he's not meant to be rude about his mother the little git.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I genuinely think one day they will split. Billie and Suzie will be there for her and will say all along they never liked him. Might be years away, but honestly can see this happening.

Reactions: 34
honestly i don't find as much weird about big paul usually but the way little paul has started picking on sam and big paul just sits there and encourages it makes me so so angry. he's your child. he's not meant to be rude about his mother the little git.
My ex was like that, and it gets worse. Sadly it gets worse

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Also isn’t it her “big” 30th birthday this year? I can’t imagine her wanting to be pregnant for her 30th birthday🍾
I might be recalling this wrong but I'm sure she said she wasn't having anymore children until she is married. Gentle bit of blackmail there.

Reactions: 8
Does he even want anymore children? He can’t even look passed Paul!

And yes, she did say that lol she probably thinks it will make him rush to do it. If they ever do get married then more fool her.

Reactions: 6
Does he even want anymore children? He can’t even look passed Paul!

And yes, she did say that lol she probably thinks it will make him rush to do it. If they ever do get married then more fool her.
It would be interesting if they had another boy to see what their relationship would be like

Reactions: 18
I’m just watching the first episode of the towie years...I’m absolutely gobsmacked at the difference in her, I completely forgot she was like that. I get everyone changes as they get older but it’s not usually as much as she has.

Reactions: 10
I really don’t get why Sam publicises every charity thing she ever does. The turkey Xmas appeal, that’s lovely you’ve shared it sam, and used your platform for good. But sometimes isn’t it just nice to do things and not boast about it. For instance she could have put a good chunk of money in (Maybe buy one less designer bag, of balenciaga sock trainers) and just got on with her day. She’s very tone deaf, lots of her followers are young girls, lots of people are loosing jobs, there’s no more mortgage breaks and people are getting evicted left right and centre.
I donate food, lovely chocs at Xmas etc to my local baby bank. I don’t think I’ve ever told one friend, I help to help, not to show off. (I know I’ve just told all you lot- but trying to make a point) x

I personally prefer billie over Sam but with sam "showing off" what charities shes helping does give people locally to her the opportunity to help out also. I bet you some people who live locally dont know of those charities or know what theyre looking for this year shes using her platform for the good.

Reactions: 6
I really don’t get why Sam publicises every charity thing she ever does. The turkey Xmas appeal, that’s lovely you’ve shared it sam, and used your platform for good. But sometimes isn’t it just nice to do things and not boast about it. For instance she could have put a good chunk of money in (Maybe buy one less designer bag, of balenciaga sock trainers) and just got on with her day. She’s very tone deaf, lots of her followers are young girls, lots of people are loosing jobs, there’s no more mortgage breaks and people are getting evicted left right and centre.
I donate food, lovely chocs at Xmas etc to my local baby bank. I don’t think I’ve ever told one friend, I help to help, not to show off. (I know I’ve just told all you lot- but trying to make a point) x
I think most of her “designer” stuff is fakes

Reactions: 9
I don't think she can publicize her charity work she does but on the same account boost how her decorated her house way way over the top for Christmas (old house last year) when she wasn't even here for Christmas.
It gives people a bad taste in their mouths, it's like saying look at all this money I've got to chuck away but you poor people have none.

I still believe Sam is trying to create a perfect family like she seen Billie has, with Bbp when the reality is far from it.
Bbp doesn't really love Sam that deeply, he loves his mummy and bp, he wants Sam as his mummywife. Sam couldn't even have an say on if bp went to nursery.
In my eyes, Sam is trying to create a world where everything is perfect, but it's actually detrimental to het childrens childhood. They are never seen doing childish things, they've never experienced a real magical Christmas at home with santa visiting,
It's sad snd i fear in years to come she will regret some of her decisions

Their life gives me anxiety. I think it was an episode where Rosie was still a baby and basically Baby Paul gets up when he wants, doesn’t get dressed, just sits and watches iPad while eating whatever he wants

Reactions: 12
Started watching Towie from the start (don’t judge, I’m avoiding all up to date tv cos I can’t bare to hear about covid anymore) it’s actually so funny watching it back now but I can’t believe this.... Sam was modelling wedding dresses and this is what Mark Wright says about her 😂😂😂

8AA4A486-1863-4E03-8DEE-79EE8A7F0CF4.jpeg

Found the clip on YouTube. It’s at 1:32 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Started watching Towie from the start (don’t judge, I’m avoiding all up to date tv cos I can’t bare to hear about covid anymore) it’s actually so funny watching it back now but I can’t believe this.... Sam was modelling wedding dresses and this is what Mark Wright says about her 😂😂😂

View attachment 276294

Found the clip on YouTube. It’s at 1:32 🤣
Forgot how bad mark was 🙈 kind of want to watch them from the beginning too 😂

Reactions: 17
Forgot how bad mark was 🙈 kind of want to watch them from the beginning too 😂
Omg yes!!! When it first came out I was 15 so didn’t really watch it but now I am, Mark is such a dick! Some of the things he says to Lauren (I know she’s annoying too) I can’t believe😂😂 you totally should, it’s not disappointed me at all! So funny!

Reactions: 12
Mark is such a dick but I still would. Same with Dan Osbourne. In life I have and want a gentleman. Very lucky. In the bedroom, in my head, I wouldn’t mind an absolute bastard 🤣🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.