Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Mejustme for the thread suggestion. I had to modify it to meet the title word count. Original was: Poor Sam she's really dumb, we all know Paul wants to marry his mum

Link to last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/sam-fai...did-you-know-sam-lives-in-surrey.8401/page-52

Left off with: talk of Gaynor and her sons being oedipus weird, Jaqueline Jossa awkwardly making a guest appearance in the Mummy Diaries, and Sam not congratulating Billie for her new gig on Dancing on Ice

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sam seems to have recruited a stylist! Maybe she’s took the hint after that awful brown pyjama/suit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Re the Lapland tickets, is that for Lapland UK or real Lapland?

Only my friend has tickets for Lapland UK this year as she's going on 20th November, so they are definitely on sale, she booked them last year?

And Sam's only fretting about her Christmas in the Maldives and her birthday because without those, she has nothing to offer for a TV show.

Thinking about it, if it wasn't for Billie and Greg, Sam and Paul wouldn't be able to fill an episode nevermind a full series 😂

Sam seems to have recruited a stylist! Maybe she’s took the hint after that awful brown pyjama/suit
But without the Mummy Diaries, she has nothing that keeps her in the public eye, apart from an Instagram where she sells her own collagen and own clothes.

People who have stylists always have them but those people tend to them learn what suits them, what works, what doesn't work, what's "in season" etc and also learn the meaning of good fitting clothes that flatter etc.

Not like Sam whose clearly never had a stylist and gets her clothing line produced in China and flogs it for maybe 10 times as mkcb as she paid for it. Bet she picked the designs from a standard pattern too so never even had a say in the design itself, just the colour it should be.

Reactions: 11

Only my friend has tickets for Lapland UK this year as she's going on 20th November, so they are definitely on sale, she booked them last year?

And Sam's only fretting about her Christmas in the Maldives and her birthday because without those, she has nothing to offer for a TV show.

Thinking about it, if it wasn't for Billie and Greg, Sam and Paul wouldn't be able to fill an episode nevermind a full series 😂

But without the Mummy Diaries, she has nothing that keeps her in the public eye, apart from an Instagram where she sells her own collagen and own clothes.

People who have stylists always have them but those people tend to them learn what suits them, what works, what doesn't work, what's "in season" etc and also learn the meaning of good fitting clothes that flatter etc.

Not like Sam whose clearly never had a stylist and gets her clothing line produced in China and flogs it for maybe 10 times as mkcb as she paid for it. Bet she picked the designs from a standard pattern too so never even had a say in the design itself, just the colour it should be.
Lapland UK release tickets in stages, the July release sold out ages ago and the next release is tomorrow. She said on her stories that she booked her tickets yesterday which would have been Friday, total crap as you couldn't book then

Reactions: 7
Lapland UK release tickets in stages, the July release sold out ages ago and the next release is tomorrow. She said on her stories that she booked her tickets yesterday which would have been Friday, total crap as you couldn't book then
Exactly this. I booked end of July. This is where I think gifting is a bit crazy - the July release sold out so quick, that why would they need to gift?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I didn't know that.

Yeah definitely gifted then. She never seems to say when anything is gifted so it wouldn't surprise me

Reactions: 4

She’s a ‘creative director’ these days you know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes they have "windows" or specific dates to book. We booked one year in January for the following Christmas.

Exactly this. I booked end of July. This is where I think gifting is a bit crazy - the July release sold out so quick, that why would they need to gift?
I think for the publicity. Not that Lapland need it. Sells out so quickly every year.

Reactions: 2
The only way she’s going to have anything for the show for her 30th is if big Paul (is forced to) propose!

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she say they had a big reveal or something in this series? Well what the hell is it? I don’t believe it’s a proposal there is NO way she would have kept it quiet for so long we’d have been subjected to a 10 page spread in OK and about a million Instagram pics that she finally got her own way

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the big reveal was the renaming of ‘All Bits..’ I’d really like to know what Luisa Zissman really thinks about Sam, I just don’t ‘see’ the friendship

Reactions: 21
I thought the big reveal was the renaming of ‘All Bits..’ I’d really like to know what Luisa Zissman really thinks about Sam, I just don’t ‘see’ the friendship
I think the friendship is that Luisa likes to be better than her friends. She likes to have tell Sam what to do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Disappointed that Lapland UK would gift these arseholes tickets knowing full well they can afford them without even having to think about it. It's not like they even need the publicity because they always sell out.

Reactions: 24
I can’t put my finger on it but there is something very off with baby Paul. Maybe I’m reading too much in to it but he was looking at Sam (his Mum) with such anger in his face when he was holding baby Tony and she was singing. All he wanted was his Dad there and no one else. I get kids going through phases where they want their Mum over their Dad at different stages but it’s so odd all of it. Either that or he just sees how big Paul actually treats Sam in private and he is mimicking that behaviour. I do think it’s slightly odd to be so obsessed with one parent over the other. Like almost creepy (sorry)

Reactions: 48
I can’t put my finger on it but there is something very off with baby Paul. Maybe I’m reading too much in to it but he was looking at Sam (his Mum) with such anger in his face when he was holding baby Tony and she was singing. All he wanted was his Dad there and no one else. I get kids going through phases where they want their Mum over their Dad at different stages but it’s so odd all of it. Either that or he just sees how big Paul actually treats Sam in private and he is mimicking that behaviour. I do think it’s slightly odd to be so obsessed with one parent over the other. Like almost creepy (sorry)
I 100% agree with this, this series has highlighted how bad it is actually getting. When he shouted at her to stop chewing the way she was made me think that no 4 year old would ever pick up on that because to them it would be normal, they wouldn’t know any different for a start and I don’t think any 4 year old sits there observing how people chew differently. That part did come across as if it had been mentioned before and then Big Paul agreed with him so that confirmed it.

I just find Sam so fake with him it really annoys me, I feel like shaking her so she can wake up and see that he isn’t for her lol. On the rare occasion they’re having a laugh you can see how fake it is. I’m not sure what series it was but it’s always stuck in my mind, they were in their old house and she was blowing into a toy and told Big Paul to guess the tune. She’d done this really fake laugh afterwards and he was looking at her as if to say ‘you’re not normally like this, you’re just playing up to the cameras.’ If she isn’t like that normally she doesn’t need to pretend she is, it really bugs me when people try to be someone they’re not. I think people would respect her more if she was more herself rather than try to portray she’s always fun at home. Maybe he makes her feel like she can’t be herself who knows but either way I think she should get out of that relationship ASAP!

Wow! Sorry for the long post 😂

Omg I’ve just realised that if they were to break up, she’d probably never see Little Paul again

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I 100% agree with this, this series has highlighted how bad it is actually getting. When he shouted at her to stop chewing the way she was made me think that no 4 year old would ever pick up on that because to them it would be normal, they wouldn’t know any different for a start and I don’t think any 4 year old sits there observing how people chew differently. That part did come across as if it had been mentioned before and then Big Paul agreed with him so that confirmed it.

I just find Sam so fake with him it really annoys me, I feel like shaking her so she can wake up and see that he isn’t for her lol. On the rare occasion they’re having a laugh you can see how fake it is. I’m not sure what series it was but it’s always stuck in my mind, they were in their old house and she was blowing into a toy and told Big Paul to guess the tune. She’d done this really fake laugh afterwards and he was looking at her as if to say ‘you’re not normally like this, you’re just playing up to the cameras.’ If she isn’t like that normally she doesn’t need to pretend she is, it really bugs me when people try to be someone they’re not. I think people would respect her more if she was more herself rather than try to portray she’s always fun at home. Maybe he makes her feel like she can’t be herself who knows but either way I think she should get out of that relationship ASAP!

Wow! Sorry for the long post 😂

Omg I’ve just realised that if they were to break up, she’d probably never see Little Paul again
100%

Can u imagine?!?!? Big Paul would make sure Sam never got near baby Paul again but don’t think he’d have to do much to convince baby Paul. Rosie seems much more relaxed.

I also thought in the past maybe he has Aspergers but I really don’t think it’s that. The obsession part is weird though and him being obsessed with baby Tony aswell. I do think big Paul is socially ackward or maybe just really uncomfortable around the camera. Gloria probably made him that way so maybe he thinks his relationship with baby Paul is normal. I really think baby Paul it’s just a twisted behavioural issue magnified by how Big Paul treats him and Sam.

🤣🤣 Can I also say how bloody annoying it is to type out big Paul and baby Paul. U can’t even use their initials.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.