Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An ad for Mummy Diaries just appeared on my FB. One of the comments says 'i would rather watch my Dad in the bath' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just caught up big Paul is so weird the way he goes on about little Paul it comes across unnatural for a parent to be that obsessed with their child.

Reactions: 11
Just caught up on the last two episodes.
How did they have so many people round for the launch of their crappy clothing line. Wasn’t it two households prior to the rule of 6 or have I missed something ?
Why does Rosie still sleep in a cot. Isn’t she almost THREE?
on that note why does LP sleep in bed with Sam and BBP when he is almost FIVE and goes to SCHOOL.

I also agree that LP is weird towards Sam. I have a son the same age, just started reception and he loves me with every bone in his body and would never notice the way I chew. Sometimes he favours his dad to get what he wants but not the way LP does. But then BBP is obsessed with him so maybe that’s why

Reactions: 15
Just caught up on the last two episodes.
How did they have so many people round for the launch of their crappy clothing line. Wasn’t it two households prior to the rule of 6 or have I missed something ?
Why does Rosie still sleep in a cot. Isn’t she almost THREE?
on that note why does LP sleep in bed with Sam and BBP when he is almost FIVE and goes to SCHOOL.

I also agree that LP is weird towards Sam. I have a son the same age, just started reception and he loves me with every bone in his body and would never notice the way I chew. Sometimes he favours his dad to get what he wants but not the way LP does. But then BBP is obsessed with him so maybe that’s why
to be fair my son turns 3 in a week and he’s still in a cot and until he climbs out he’s staying in one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think this also, I also noticed the way he blinks and constantly holds on to little toys / objects eg sams Chanel card holder in the taxi - My nephew does this and he is autistic (not diagnosing just a little observation)
I thought this too my 6 year old is autistic and watching LP over the year I’ve often wondered. Just a few traits and quirks I’ve picked up on. Also could explain why they seem to baby him and focus on him so much more than Rosie

Reactions: 9
The only way she’s going to have anything for the show for her 30th is if big Paul (is forced to) propose!
I was always told it’s not that a man doesn’t want to get married, it’s just you are not the woman he wants to marry and it’s always stuck with me

LBP (little baby Paul) deffo treats Sam the way he sees BBP treat Sam.
I bet behind closed doors he is very controlling.
I feel like he’s trapped Sam now she would never lose face by leaving him.
He’s always been controlling he’s just got better at hiding it as the series Have went on. Remember the first one when sam went into labour, he insisted she had a home birth. Even when she went into difficulty and her mam and Billie said she needs to go to hospital he wouldn’t have it at all. I thought that Was quite bad. And him complaining about the beans on toast after she had just give birth

I can’t put my finger on it but there is something very off with baby Paul. Maybe I’m reading too much in to it but he was looking at Sam (his Mum) with such anger in his face when he was holding baby Tony and she was singing. All he wanted was his Dad there and no one else. I get kids going through phases where they want their Mum over their Dad at different stages but it’s so odd all of it. Either that or he just sees how big Paul actually treats Sam in private and he is mimicking that behaviour. I do think it’s slightly odd to be so obsessed with one parent over the other. Like almost creepy (sorry)
Probably because he has had no discipline and routine which you can see through out the series. They’ve let him do what he wants. That’s why when people complain about Arthur and Nellie I don’t get. Paul is much worse. At least Nellie and Arthur get punished.

I think the friendship is that Luisa likes to be better than her friends. She likes to have tell Sam what to do 🤣
Luisa is a has been and she knows it. She’s hung on to sam for the little exposure she can get. I’m sorry I’m not shallow but have you seen the state of her husband. A young woman like her does not get with someone like him for his good looks and personality. It’s all about his very big........ bank account

Just catching up on last week's episode there tonight. Her reaction when she got the Prada bag was less than thankful really! She didn't look that impressed😅👀 tbh I think you'd find as nice in Primark but each to their own!

Plus big Paul seems to have nothing to say unless it's about his creepy obsession with little Paul who is going to be a brat as he can seem to do anything he likes and it's fine! Poor child can't stand the way his mother chews like 🙄🙄
The best thing I’ve seen them do was the obstacle Course they set up for them to do during lockdown I thought that was really good. You can tell Rosie is so different and not like any of them. I think she will stand out from the crowd

Ok so I started watching mummy diaries when I had to self isolate for a week last week. No judgements 😂 what I’ve noticed so far.
Billie and Greg are much more entertaining, seems more solid and although Nelly is a brat there’s a lot more personality with them.
Big Paul is really weird. Very weird relationship with his mum and little Paul. Poor Rosie will never get a look in with her dad.
Sam is always trying to portray a happy lifestyle. Forcing Paul to do things he doesn’t want to do just for content ie the football and horse riding. When Billie went to the Maldives the same episode she just also had to book a happy family holiday to Dubai. Very clear fake behaviour from Sam and Paul but Billie and Greg look a lot more natural. I cringe watching Sam and Big Paul.
Yes sam is another who forgets where she came from abit like Vicky pattison. Let’s not forget sam was sleeping with mark behind Lauren’s back then got engaged to joey in a very toxic relationship where she hit him a few times. Caused hell on within his family. I just think this is on tv for anyone to see at anytime. Can’t be nice

Why? What's happened?
No she won’t be. That doesn’t fit in with the pattern. Billie will get pregnant first then sam will copy

Could that explain why it’s not her on Dancing On Ice?
Sam will be livid about this. I think she’s always been jealous of Billie. She’s way more relatable. I think her and sue know it’s ridiculous and say nothing. Which my mam is the same she respects we’re adults and let’s us get on with it. But sam is so desperate to be something she isn’t whereas Billie is relatable. And I think better looking. They both have cat eyes tho

I don’t think it’s confirmed but I think Rosie’s the only one who sleeps on her own. I can see her ditching her family when she’s older! 😂
I hate literally just said this. I think Rosie will be her own entity she’s nothing like either of them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Did you notice on MD that baby tony had the white baby/grow with the wings on the back on, that big Paul wouldn’t let Sam keep fir baby Paul when she was pregnant

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes! The baby grow that was aboit £100 not that they paid for it. But I always think that there’s no point in spending thst on baby clothes. And I also said no matter how much money I had I wouldn’t be stupid with it. It’s obvious Paul is controlling he just hides it better as the series have gone on.

It not greasy, she always leaves their hair wet.

She has a bleeping Dyson hairdryer, no excuses for them to have wet hair.

(and viruses cause colds not wet hair!)
She is too busy preening and turning herself into a Surrey Girl to stop for a few minutes to dry their hair!

• Haha
I feel so sorry for Rosie. She was SO happy when her brother came back from summer school, he’s probably the only one in the family that doesn’t treat her so badly. Although it’s only a matter of time before he starts to copy his parents in this aspect

Reactions: 7
Wasn't that the other day when she was like 'my content is so boring guys' and asked for ideas what to post? But still carried on posting boring content

• Haha
I feel like Baby Paul is the golden child and Rosie is the scape goat. Narcissistic parenting anyone?

I feel like Baby Paul is the golden child and Rosie is the scape goat. Narcissistic parenting anyone?
Yes, she is the invisible child and, sadly no matter how hard she will work (even in positive ways) she will never be on par with her brother.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.