Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thats what i think too! its all very strange, shes pretty much begging him and hes still saying no its hilarious, much like zoe and alfie situation but they dont have kids
Just had a thought on why he doesn’t seem to want to marry her: maybe he knows she does not have the type of money she is pretending to have so it would not be worth his while to get married!

Reactions: 14
Like another poster has said, I'm starting to think she's pregnant now too.

Reactions: 1
I dunno if she's pregnant.... She was off her face only a couple of weeks ago at ferns 🥴😂
(I appreciate she might have just found out, but I imagine she will have had to coax Paul into doing the deed for the first time since Rosies conception, so she would have been more aware 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I dunno if she's pregnant.... She was off her face only a couple of weeks ago at ferns 🥴😂
(I appreciate she might have just found out, but I imagine she will have had to coax Paul into doing the deed for the first time since Rosies conception, so she would have been more aware 🤣)
Also isn’t it her “big” 30th birthday this year? I can’t imagine her wanting to be pregnant for her 30th birthday🍾

Reactions: 8
Oh yeah forgot about this, I take back what I said 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I’m just catching up and feel awful but watching little Paul moan on the first morning of summer camp I was thinking “AW JUST SHUT THE duck UP” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or does rosies hair often look greasy? It could just be wet but if so she’ll catch a cold!
1A9539BA-C54E-4E80-9F4A-D859A060472B.png

Just watched last week’s MD, Sam and Paul are so dull to watch, as other have said, the show would be non-existent without Billie, Greg and family.

Reactions: 10
Also isn’t it her “big” 30th birthday this year? I can’t imagine her wanting to be pregnant for her 30th birthday🍾
She’s probably not bothered about that, as long as she can still have sax man around 🤣🤣

I’m watching the old Towie‘s on BritBox, Sam is like a different person. I know Joey was very immature but she seemed happier with him and more relaxed. She doesn’t seem to be able to her herself around big baby Paul if that makes sense.
Its quite sad to watch really, she’s changed so much and not for the better. Paul is not the man Sam wanted to end up with!

Last edited:
Sam and Big Baby are dull as dishwater. Little Paul will end up whiny and spoilt like his Dad. Our Rosie (Sally Webster voice) is either ignited or being treated like a 30 year old dressed up snd accessories. It’s a bizarre dynamic. Those kids will need therapy at this rate.

• Haha
Sam and Big Baby are dull as dishwater. Little Paul will end up whiny and spoilt like his Dad. Our Rosie (Sally Webster voice) is either ignited or being treated like a 30 year old dressed up snd accessories. It’s a bizarre dynamic. Those kids will need therapy at this rate.
I assume you mean ignored- even they don’t dislike her enough to ignite her. Although BBP wouldn’t even notice 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Wow he actually laughed on her stories...feel slightly sick though from his moves 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.