Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it weird that nearly all the photos on Sam's insta of big Paul and LP together and hardly any of BP and Rosie together on their own. Weird.
Have a look at Big Paul’s insta- it’s mainly him and the love of his life- no, not Gaynor this time but Baby Paul. Hardly any of him and Sam and a few token photos of Rosie ☹ They are a weird couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Big Baby Paul is prime example of the type of bloke who when he gets a son, is just arsed about him and no other children. Even if they had another boy he'd probs just buzz off Little Paul. He comes across a right sexist dick

Reactions: 32
OK so I know i shouldn't diagnose but the thing about the chewing reminds me of my sister who gets annoyed by things like that. Makes me wonder if LP is autistic. He's not very sociable, doesn't speak a lot and gets quite grumpy. Again not diagnosing.
im autistic and hate seeing people eat

Reactions: 6
Why does she never have the car seat straps done up probably.
Rosie’s are so lose and twisted.
From a woman who sells baby products she has no idea on car seat safety.
Pretty embarrassing really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
OK so I know i shouldn't diagnose but the thing about the chewing reminds me of my sister who gets annoyed by things like that. Makes me wonder if LP is autistic. He's not very sociable, doesn't speak a lot and gets quite grumpy. Again not diagnosing.
I think this also, I also noticed the way he blinks and constantly holds on to little toys / objects eg sams Chanel card holder in the taxi - My nephew does this and he is autistic (not diagnosing just a little observation)

Reactions: 7
I think this also, I also noticed the way he blinks and constantly holds on to little toys / objects eg sams Chanel card holder in the taxi - My nephew does this and he is autistic (not diagnosing just a little observation)
Not to worry! Big Paul the Healer will sort it like he did Sam’s Crohn’s.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok so I started watching mummy diaries when I had to self isolate for a week last week. No judgements 😂 what I’ve noticed so far.
Billie and Greg are much more entertaining, seems more solid and although Nelly is a brat there’s a lot more personality with them.
Big Paul is really weird. Very weird relationship with his mum and little Paul. Poor Rosie will never get a look in with her dad.
Sam is always trying to portray a happy lifestyle. Forcing Paul to do things he doesn’t want to do just for content ie the football and horse riding. When Billie went to the Maldives the same episode she just also had to book a happy family holiday to Dubai. Very clear fake behaviour from Sam and Paul but Billie and Greg look a lot more natural. I cringe watching Sam and Big Paul.

Reactions: 30
Why does she never have the car seat straps done up probably.
Rosie’s are so lose and twisted.
From a woman who sells baby products she has no idea on car seat safety.
Pretty embarrassing really.
They are never ever securely fastened in their carseats. Billie is the same. It's a disgrace. I also think shame on ITV for broadcasting it though, it's an awful thing to be putting out their to viewers. Some people will unfortunately think thats an acceptable way to have seatbelts. I'm really twitchy with kids and carseats, I even double check my friends kids when they put them in their seats 😬

Reactions: 14
Is it weird that nearly all the photos on Sam's insta of big Paul and LP together and hardly any of BP and Rosie together on their own. Weird.
they really act like rosie is sams and bp is big baby pauls, as someone said above if they broke up that would be the family split lol

Reactions: 10
So true. Rosie isn’t as obsessed with Sam as the two Paul’s are with each other but you can see Sam is so desperate for that to happen.

Big Baby Paul is prime example of the type of bloke who when he gets a son, is just arsed about him and no other children. Even if they had another boy he'd probs just buzz off Little Paul. He comes across a right sexist dick
He is a right sexist dick. Remember when he said it was really attractive that Sam had been cooking and cleaning more over lockdown. What a tit

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok so I started watching mummy diaries when I had to self isolate for a week last week. No judgements 😂 what I’ve noticed so far.
Billie and Greg are much more entertaining, seems more solid and although Nelly is a brat there’s a lot more personality with them.
Big Paul is really weird. Very weird relationship with his mum and little Paul. Poor Rosie will never get a look in with her dad.
Sam is always trying to portray a happy lifestyle. Forcing Paul to do things he doesn’t want to do just for content ie the football and horse riding. When Billie went to the Maldives the same episode she just also had to book a happy family holiday to Dubai. Very clear fake behaviour from Sam and Paul but Billie and Greg look a lot more natural. I cringe watching Sam and Big Paul.
Don't you think Paul and Sam look really awkward around each other? As though they don't know each other?!

Reactions: 23
Don't you think Paul and Sam look really awkward around each other? As though they don't know each other?!
I just don’t get the two of them, I never have. I feel like she wanted a certain life and he was available so she settled. There’s zero chemistry and it’s like they have only just met and don’t really know what to say to each other. I don’t think she will ever leave him though because it would ruin the image she wants to portray

Reactions: 27
I just don’t get the two of them, I never have. I feel like she wanted a certain life and he was available so she settled. There’s zero chemistry and it’s like they have only just met and don’t really know what to say to each other. I don’t think she will ever leave him though because it would ruin the image she wants to portray
compared to her and joey they literally have zero chemistry. she is so desperate to get married but i dont know why? BBP will be entitled to half of her fortune which is why i dont get hwy he wont marry her, i think its because he knows they wont last - his mum gaynor is heavily religious so she must not like that they arent married

Reactions: 6
compared to her and joey they literally have zero chemistry. she is so desperate to get married but i dont know why? BBP will be entitled to half of her fortune which is why i dont get hwy he wont marry her, i think its because he knows they wont last - his mum gaynor is heavily religious so she must not like that they arent married
Oh im sure gaynor doesn't mind if you know what i mean 😏

• Haha
I would have thought that it would be to big Paul's advantage to marry Sam as she is the golden goose. Have a short engagement,then an OTT wedding in a what Sam considers to be a tasteful venue in Surrey🙄,then wait a few months then mournfully say that "fings jus didn't work out" hey presto divorce her and make loadsamoney!

Reactions: 11
I would have thought that it would be to big Paul's advantage to marry Sam as she is the golden goose. Have a short engagement,then an OTT wedding in a what Sam considers to be a tasteful venue in Surrey🙄,then wait a few months then mournfully say that "fings jus didn't work out" hey presto divorce her and make loadsamoney!
thats what i think too! its all very strange, shes pretty much begging him and hes still saying no its hilarious, much like zoe and alfie situation but they dont have kids

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.