Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter is an only child and is more sociable than little paul! I feel sorry for Rosie as she seems so left out when little Paul is there, she seems pretty oblivious though!
Children become aware of their role/place I. The family very early. The reason why she seems obvious to it, is because she has learned to entertain herself already. Hence her being the ‘invisible child’ until it suits Sam to wheel her out.😠

Reactions: 8
I also feel sorry for Sam. I do think her heart is in the right place and she is just a bit misguided when it comes to “the perfect life”. Being honest I’m more on this thread because I’m convinced there’s something off with BBP and wanted to see what other people thoughts are 🤣
He strikes me the type that gets distracted by shiny things...... Abit slow really.
Remember when he kicked off when they went to Lego land because HE doesn't like Wizards - a grown man!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm quite behind just catching up on this series and agree with pretty much everything on here. One thing that winds me up is that she seems to over exaggerate everything about the kids, Rosie doesn't just enjoy horse riding she's got a passion for horses, natural talent, going to be a future star. Paul doesn't just like animals he likes animals more than any other child, definitely going to be the next david attenborough 🙄 honestly, pushy much.
Poor Rosie always looks uncomfortable when she rides. She has been pushed into horse riding by her Mother. Sam wants her children to be famous, wants Rosie to be the next Zara Phillips and big plans for baby Paul.

Why can’t she just leave them alone, let them be children, at their own pace.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else get 'look, kissing your son on the lips is totally normal, we always do it, leave my husband I mean boyfriend alone' vibes when Sam uploads a pic of her kissing Paul or Rosie on the lips?

(I do think it's normal, just not when you're pushing 30 and the kiss is more like a snog between lovers)

Yep! It’s a constant attempt to prove it’s all fine and normal. It will NEVER be normal to kiss your mum on the lips for that long! The way they gazed into each other’s eyes, as if this was a regular occurrence of showing their adoration for each other. They stopped and looked at each other, was all in slow motion. All I could think was make it stop but it went on and on and on. You just know Greg would have seen that and thought that was bloody weird! I genuinely don’t know any grown man or woman who kisses their mum or dad on the lips for that long. I’ve seen a couple of pecks for a split second but that was all kinds of wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another new pair of trainers the other day - apparently a gift from BBP but she puts an AF link on them. And Nanny Suzi appears to be in two bubbles - she caught the train to Surrey and went to Billie’s to scare the kids all in the same weekend - all of them are in Tier 2. Already breaking the rules before the full lockdown 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Another new pair of trainers the other day - apparently a gift from BBP but she puts an AF link on them. And Nanny Suzi appears to be in two bubbles - she caught the train to Surrey and went to Billie’s to scare the kids all in the same weekend - all of them are in Tier 2. Already breaking the rules before the full lockdown 🙄
Yeah £125 a pair too. Thats a lot, especially now when people don't have a lot of money. Tasteless idiot.

Reactions: 7
I would love to know what Billie and their mum really think of Paul. And Greg actually - they seem to do things together for the show but I doubt they would be friends otherwise if it wasn’t for their other halves being sisters, they’re completely different

Reactions: 12
I would love to know what Billie and their mum really think of Paul. And Greg actually - they seem to do things together for the show but I doubt they would be friends otherwise if it wasn’t for their other halves being sisters, they’re completely different
yes they obviously force them to have 'ladz bants' for the sake of the programme but it's really uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 10
I noticed the gift from Paul but added a link! Which one is it? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sam’s dress looks like she got it from a market stall. Did she go up the Roman Road?

They are in the Daily Fail today.

Reactions: 4
What the fuccccck is she wearing in her latest grid post? Also Rosie is a wee independent girl always running about and walking everywhere but mumma needs to sell pushchairs so there she is flung into one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the fuccccck is she wearing in her latest grid post? Also Rosie is a wee independent girl always running about and walking everywhere but mumma needs to sell pushchairs so there she is flung into one 🤣
that photo is ridiculous. When does she ever put Rosie in a pushchair anymore ? Never on TMD

Reactions: 9
How many pairs of trainers has she had in the last few weeks ?????

Reactions: 3
10 pairs easily i reckon!
Does she not realise that people are losing their jobs and tumbling imo debt? She should give some of her clothes and endless trainers away and Auction stuff these

Gormless Zlistershould be made to help the less fortunate, it will compensate for them having no talent

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.