Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would also think that Gaynor is the Mother in law from Hades itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so confused (which isn’t hard nowadays) I’ve just been on the saint avenue website and I can only find 14 items? Is that correct or am I being stupid? (High possibility)

might not be a popular opinion but I actually feel sorry for Sam. I think she has blinked and found herself stuck with him with two kids and not quite sure how she got there..nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors but BBP strikes me as the kind of man who is very dominating and intimidating as is his mum. He has probably knocked her confidence so much that she acts the way she does to try and prove to him she isn’t what he says she is.. I know this feeling because I have been there in the past with en ex.. you do anything to show them you are good enough for them and you try extra hard in front of people.. the situation is very similar to what mine was.. my family hated him but was polite.. everything was about his bloody mum, he would say mean things to me in front of people to make others laugh Then act like it’s a joke.. he rarely ever went to my family stuff (you hardly see Paul at Billies and never at Suzy’s) he would always make us late for everything.. always would have to go the the gym right before we had to leave for somewhere or go out and walk the dog as soon as my family turned up for a visit. The list goes on..

it’s easy for people to say she can leave but when you are actually in it it’s really hard and that’s without having children and being in the public eye. There is the feeling of being scared of the unknown, embarrassment, failure, kids from a broken home then having to watch the sister happily married with everything you would love to have..
I honestly don’t think she wants to marry him she just wants to be married because she feels that is her prize for going through what she has.. it’s sad really
I definitely agree. It definitely seems like he has no love and care for her at all too. She really seems like she forces the perfect image as well. I feel like he almost taunts her with the idea of marriage because he knows thats what she wants so he uses it as something to hold over her.

I hate when people say "oh just leave" more often than not you don't know you're being abused. Your confidence is so low that you just think that there's no way out or that there's nothing better.

Reactions: 14
You are speaking about my ex! Now happily divorced and never ever ever marrying again. I am so against marriage, I tell my teenagers not to go there, a bit extreme I know!!
I’m glad to hear you got out like I did.. I did marry but this time I got a good one 😂

Reactions: 4
I would also think that Gaynor is the Mother in law from Hades itself.
Absolutely and she would be in his ear telling him how to destroy her and bring that baby boy back with him for her to look after with Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I also feel sorry for Sam. I do think her heart is in the right place and she is just a bit misguided when it comes to “the perfect life”. Being honest I’m more on this thread because I’m convinced there’s something off with BBP and wanted to see what other people thoughts are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I also feel sorry for Sam. I do think her heart is in the right place and she is just a bit misguided when it comes to “the perfect life”. Being honest I’m more on this thread because I’m convinced there’s something off with BBP and wanted to see what other people thoughts are 🤣
Yeah I think we’re all agreed that she’s going to hang on in there for dear life to avoid the humiliation of a failed relationship. Sad really

Reactions: 8
Yeah I think we’re all agreed that she’s going to hang on in there for dear life to avoid the humiliation of a failed relationship. Sad really
My mum stayed with my dad who controlled her every move for 47 years until he passed away 3 years ago. I asked her why she stayed with him and she said she stayed because she didn’t want people to say I told you if would never last.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
And a camera crew ££££££
Sadly, he may end up being the child who does not get invited. I hope I’m proven wrong but BP has not being taught to share or to engage in cooperative play with others, because his parents never encouraged it!☹

Reactions: 8
My daughter is an only child and is more sociable than little paul! I feel sorry for Rosie as she seems so left out when little Paul is there, she seems pretty oblivious though!

Reactions: 9
I think she was an earth mum when he was a baby who required only milk & sleep. When the toddler years hit she realised only crisps & the iPad will get her through like the rest of us 🤣
On that note I’m not one to judge (much) but how often are those kids on the iPad. Even at the dinner table!
She's one of those that insists her kids are well behaved at all times when she takes them out and sitting at the table for good etc when the reality is, if you moved the screen away from them, they would be pitching tantrums all over the place

She uses the screen as a constant babysitter

• Haha
Is it me? Her smiles always seem very forced. Is it just the way she's always been?
Really noticed this on Fearne Mc cann's show last week when Fearne said she was off to go on a private jet the next day....the smile was so fake her mouth nearly cracked 😂😂 green eyed monster out again

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Sam used to be the most famous one out of her, Billie and Fearne and now she is the boring dry one that everyone fast forwards on what was originally her own show.

Wonder if the decision to bring Billie on board was her choice or the producers forced her hand. Either way she must secretly regret it because now Billie is the favoured one.

Reactions: 23
I think Sam used to be the most famous one out of her, Billie and Fearne and now she is the boring dry one that everyone fast forwards on what was originally her own show.

Wonder if the decision to bring Billie on board was her choice or the producers forced her hand. Either way she must secretly regret it because now Billie is the favoured one.
I don’t think the show could even continue without Billie & Greg. They carry the show! I wouldn’t watch if it was just Sam and Paul 😴

Reactions: 28
We should start a petition for a Billie and Greg show no Sam 😂
They would definitely have enough content for just a Billie and Greg show. They are just the complete polar opposite to Sam and BBP. So much energy and laughter with them. Much more refreshing to watch unlike watching the paint dry in Surrey 😁

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else get 'look, kissing your son on the lips is totally normal, we always do it, leave my husband I mean boyfriend alone' vibes when Sam uploads a pic of her kissing Paul or Rosie on the lips?

(I do think it's normal, just not when you're pushing 30 and the kiss is more like a snog between lovers)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg, I can’t believe I’ve found this thread! Couldn’t agree more with the things that have been discussed on here! I can’t believe how cringey I’ve found watching Sam and Paul especially this last series. I really like Bille & Greg so much more relatable unlike the other strange couple 😬

Reactions: 12
I’ve been thinking, as they’re currently already filming the next series of the Greg and Billie show Mummy diaries, do you think Boris has personally granted them special permission to film again ?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.