Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why isn't Big Paul worried that if he doesn't marry Sam she might leave him and take the kids with her? I've never understood why he hasn't wanted to secure his hold on Baby Paul at least.

Reactions: 11
I'm just watching Ferne's program where Sam & Billie go to her house. Paul really does seem like a spiteful nasty little boy and Im not surprised because he's allowed to get away with it. Paul took a toy off of Arthur so Arthur was obviously trying to get it but Sam was telling Arthur to get off him rather than say something to Paul :oops::mad: Why is she so against telling Paul off? I don't get it.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
The way Paul spoke to Sam in her latest stories. “You know who’s winning so why are you saying really?” Shut up silly old man

Reactions: 6
Omg I just watched it, the more I see them the more I dislike them. Why did she ask though if she knew? 😂 And why was he watching a small iPad when he has a massive tv right behind him?

Reactions: 8
I'm just watching Ferne's program where Sam & Billie go to her house. Paul really does seem like a spiteful nasty little boy and Im not surprised because he's allowed to get away with it. Paul took a toy off of Arthur so Arthur was obviously trying to get it but Sam was telling Arthur to get off him rather than say something to Paul :oops::mad: Why is she so against telling Paul off? I don't get it.
and the way Rosie was pushing Sunday to get off the little guitar! Sunday is so much smaller then them I am surprised she didn’t end up of the floor.
Not that the kids realise but Sunday won’t be as boisterous as them, being an only child she won’t brush off the pushing as easily as the others!

Reactions: 8
Yes this too, I was annoyed enough that I was typing the one out about Paul I didn’t want to mention that too 😂 I get kids can be like that sometimes, it just winds me up when nothing is said to them.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone got a clip or a time stamp

Reactions: 3
Trying to market a skin product while using a filter called “healthy glow” fake ass scammer. Only just having said “we don’t need these silly filters do we Rosie they are just for fun”...oh and for peddling your tit products
I am very confused by this collagen business. Please correct me if I am wrong, but if drinking it works wonders and so much better than surely someone would have come up with this years ago? Or is Sam some sort of ground breaking dermatologist now ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am very confused by this collagen business. Please correct me if I am wrong, but if drinking it works wonders and so much better than surely someone would have come up with this years ago? Or is Sam some sort of ground breaking dermatologist now ?
There was a program on Tele a few weeks ago about all these skin products, I think it was Dr Michael Moseley ,it was proven that drinking collagen made no difference to the skin whatsoever

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I cringed when I saw the story of her and BP...the way he speaks to her is disgusting and her asking the stupid questions for a teeny tiny bit of content 🙄

Reactions: 10
I cringed when I saw the story of her and BP...the way he speaks to her is disgusting and her asking the stupid questions for a teeny tiny bit of content 🙄
I think whatever BP says he always sounds as thick as shite. I have never heard him say anything remotely interesting. She must be so bored of him.

Reactions: 15
I think whatever BP says he always sounds as thick as shite. I have never heard him say anything remotely interesting. She must be so bored of him.
They each other in the intelligent stakes, she is far from bright herself! 😂

Reactions: 3
I just can't stand BBP he's a man child, sleeping with his son, losing his s**t over a forgot sandwich, moping around all day waiting for BP to finish school, snogging his Mum, not snogging his GF, refusing to marry, growing a uni brow, being so socially awkward, being cocky and rude to Sam, ignoring his Daughter, refusing to let Sam go to the hospital until it was dangerous with her labour, calling his son Paul, his laziness, his attitude - I just don't get it 🤷🏼‍♀️

I could honestly continue this list for hours and hours!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
BBP just has nothing about him. No charisma/charm, not funny, doesn’t say anything remotely interesting. I do not see what she ever saw in him! My guess is that she liked the fact she was a “normal” guy, very different from her previous boyfriends, not in the public eye, and she obviously desperately wanted a baby as they got pregnant after about 4 months.

I just can't stand BBP he's a man child, sleeping with his son, losing his s**t over a forgot sandwich, moping around all day waiting for BP to finish school, snogging his Mum, not snogging his GF, refusing to marry, growing a uni brow, being so socially awkward, being cocky and rude to Sam, ignoring his Daughter, refusing to let Sam go to the hospital until it was dangerous with her labour, calling his son Paul, his laziness, his attitude - I just don't get it 🤷🏼‍♀️

I could honestly continue this list for hours and hours!
100%!!! You have to wonder how low her self esteem must be to overlook all those facts.

The two that would have my radar up, if I we're Sam, would be that he prefers to sleep with his son than with me, and that he blatantly treats his two children very differently- seeing one as being lesser than the other. Those are concerning. ...I mean everything he does is concerning and off putting, but to me it's a thousand times worse when children are involved.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.