Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t look like they’re ever off it, Little Paul even takes it to bed I think or he’s on one of their phones, its so bad. They come across as if they think they’re the best parents in the world but they’re actually quite shocking.

They pander to him so much, it’s not normal. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like it.
Sam and BBP are too thick to realise that iPads and phones are stimulants for the brain especially at bed time. So no wonder bratty BP does not go to sleep early! 🙈

Reactions: 17
Considering how Big Paul is so dull and so disinterested in anything that is social, you would think that Sam would be into helping the kids be more sociable with other kids their own age to help them learn.

Issue is big Paul doesn’t like it so they keep to their own little bubble and little Paul rules the roost. He'll grow up to be just like his dad as he hasn’t learned the social skills most kids learn at an early age. I doubt his behaviour will endear him to other parents at the private school who will probably dissuade their children from inviting him on play dates. From what I’ve seen, even when little Paul is with other kids he keeps himself to himself and the other kids play AROUND him but not with him. He sits there with his animals and would probably need a lot of adult support to model sharing and imaginative play with another child. Sam probably plays with him at home but it’s not what he needs, he needs other kids to learn from that will be as headstrong as he is.

I feel for him in a way as kids are a product of their environment and his is all selfies, parties and photo shoots. It probably serves Sam and BP well that he is able to play in a corner by himself or lose himself in an iPad whilst they promote the latest “business” idea....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was reading a trashy mag last night from aug/sept time and Sam was interviewed and pics etc are Nhs all about her ‘wedding’ and ‘baby no 3’ she actually states that baby Paul has always been so good and placid and that Rosie is a wild one and very sassy - I’m sorry I see that Paul is the naughty one and Rosie is just being a child ! But what a way to speak about your kids ! Like when Mrs hinch said in this morning that Ronnie is naughty ! No he’s not he’s a baby ffs he’s learning and growing 😡

• Angry
Considering how Big Paul is so dull and so disinterested in anything that is social, you would think that Sam would be into helping the kids be more sociable with other kids their own age to help them learn.

Issue is big Paul doesn’t like it so they keep to their own little bubble and little Paul rules the roost. He'll grow up to be just like his dad as he hasn’t learned the social skills most kids learn at an early age. I doubt his behaviour will endear him to other parents at the private school who will probably dissuade their children from inviting him on play dates. From what I’ve seen, even when little Paul is with other kids he keeps himself to himself and the other kids play AROUND him but not with him. He sits there with his animals and would probably need a lot of adult support to model sharing and imaginative play with another child. Sam probably plays with him at home but it’s not what he needs, he needs other kids to learn from that will be as headstrong as he is.

I feel for him in a way as kids are a product of their environment and his is all selfies, parties and photo shoots. It probably serves Sam and BP well that he is able to play in a corner by himself or lose himself in an iPad whilst they promote the latest “business” idea....
He’ll get asked on a play date but he’ll have to take his Dad too

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Saint avenue posted for first time
In ages today - with a sale - probably trying to shift all the cruise wear that no one bought

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm quite behind just catching up on this series and agree with pretty much everything on here. One thing that winds me up is that she seems to over exaggerate everything about the kids, Rosie doesn't just enjoy horse riding she's got a passion for horses, natural talent, going to be a future star. Paul doesn't just like animals he likes animals more than any other child, definitely going to be the next david attenborough 🙄 honestly, pushy much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
God there seems to be a new wave of ‘family’ centric ads that are making me cringe inside out. Because they just don’t ring true as a ‘family’ do they? There’s enough weirdness going on between those four to keep a therapist busy for a year 😭

• Haha
God there seems to be a new wave of ‘family’ centric ads that are making me cringe inside out. Because they just don’t ring true as a ‘family’ do they? There’s enough weirdness going on between those four to keep a therapist busy for a year 😭
Some of the adverts you see on tv with put together families of actors have more chemistry than those 4 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so confused (which isn’t hard nowadays) I’ve just been on the saint avenue website and I can only find 14 items? Is that correct or am I being stupid? (High possibility)

might not be a popular opinion but I actually feel sorry for Sam. I think she has blinked and found herself stuck with him with two kids and not quite sure how she got there..nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors but BBP strikes me as the kind of man who is very dominating and intimidating as is his mum. He has probably knocked her confidence so much that she acts the way she does to try and prove to him she isn’t what he says she is.. I know this feeling because I have been there in the past with en ex.. you do anything to show them you are good enough for them and you try extra hard in front of people.. the situation is very similar to what mine was.. my family hated him but was polite.. everything was about his bloody mum, he would say mean things to me in front of people to make others laugh Then act like it’s a joke.. he rarely ever went to my family stuff (you hardly see Paul at Billies and never at Suzy’s) he would always make us late for everything.. always would have to go the the gym right before we had to leave for somewhere or go out and walk the dog as soon as my family turned up for a visit. The list goes on..

it’s easy for people to say she can leave but when you are actually in it it’s really hard and that’s without having children and being in the public eye. There is the feeling of being scared of the unknown, embarrassment, failure, kids from a broken home then having to watch the sister happily married with everything you would love to have..
I honestly don’t think she wants to marry him she just wants to be married because she feels that is her prize for going through what she has.. it’s sad really

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I’m so confused (which isn’t hard nowadays) I’ve just been on the saint avenue website and I can only find 14 items? Is that correct or am I being stupid? (High possibility)

might not be a popular opinion but I actually feel sorry for Sam. I think she has blinked and found herself stuck with him with two kids and not quite sure how she got there..nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors but BBP strikes me as the kind of man who is very dominating and intimidating as is his mum. He has probably knocked her confidence so much that she acts the way she does to try and prove to him she isn’t what he says she is.. I know this feeling because I have been there in the past with en ex.. you do anything to show them you are good enough for them and you try extra hard in front of people.. the situation is very similar to what mine was.. my family hated him but was polite.. everything was about his bloody mum, he would say mean things to me in front of people to make others laugh Then act like it’s a joke.. he rarely ever went to my family stuff (you hardly see Paul at Billies and never at Suzy’s) he would always make us late for everything.. always would have to go the the gym right before we had to leave for somewhere or go out and walk the dog as soon as my family turned up for a visit. The list goes on..

it’s easy for people to say she can leave but when you are actually in it it’s really hard and that’s without having children and being in the public eye. There is the feeling of being scared of the unknown, embarrassment, failure, kids from a broken home then having to watch the sister happily married with everything you would love to have..
I honestly don’t think she wants to marry him she just wants to be married because she feels that is her prize for going through what she has.. it’s sad really
This is it. It takes on average 7 times for a woman to leave an abusive relationship. It took me 4, and that too was without children.

I feel like when she tries, the media would just get hold of it. But in saying that the media does move on quick, I wish she would just bite the bullet. I actually think most people would be quite positive with her if she left BBP not the other way around. She’s got a supportive family and she’s got access to money, it would be so hard but I think she’d make it through.

Reactions: 12
I would love it if she left him, I don't think she ever would though sadly. Not in the next couple of years anyway. She's too caught up in trying to portray the perfect family image at the moment and probably feels like she's so close to getting that all important proposal that she doesn't want to ruin it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she can see what’s happening. I think maybe Sue and Billie can but Sam can be quite fiery when challenged (by anyone other than that big dopey idiot) and they probably can’t be arsed with the fall out.

She’s isolated herself from her family who she was so close with. The whole going away to Maldives for Christmas thing, moving so far away. Everything seems Big Paul’s way or the highway. I said before I thought he was harmless but my opinion has changed now.

Just because (from what the public see’s) he’s not screaming, shouting, hitting doesn’t mean it’s not a terrible relationship she needs to get out of. She’s totally changed everything about herself since being with him. Like I said she’s so isolated. I believe reading between the lines from Mummy Diaries footage he probably withholds affection, never praises her, never recognised her place as a mother, caregiver, disciplinarian.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

You are speaking about my ex! Now happily divorced and never ever ever marrying again. I am so against marriage, I tell my teenagers not to go there, a bit extreme I know!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.