Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised it wasn't baby Paul sitting in it! I thought the same poor Rosie, just to try and sell pushchairs.
Rosie looks really unhappy where she's suddenly forced to sit in a buggy which she probably hasn't even do e for about a year šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
She uses baby Tony to advertise her highchairs which clearly state are suitable from 6 months, even though he isnt 6 months yet!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Rosieā€™s face at the beginning of the stories on the peppa pig bus tour- classic! šŸ¤£ Sam even said ā€œcome on Rosieā€ as in ā€œperform for instagramā€. She was having none of it..... GO ROSIE!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor Rosie always looks uncomfortable when she rides. She has been pushed into horse riding by her Mother. Sam wants her children to be famous, wants Rosie to be the next Zara Phillips and big plans for baby Paul.

Why canā€™t she just leave them alone, let them be children, at their own pace.
Omg your so right I remember in the episode Rosie went back to riding after the Lockdown Sam was like oh Rosie loves horseriding she can't wait to go back and then there was Rosie not one bit interested in the horse in fact she sat on the bench eating her crisps totally unbothered refusing to ride. Sam's such a social climber that's the reason for the push šŸ¤„šŸ¤­šŸ˜‚

Yep! Itā€™s a constant attempt to prove itā€™s all fine and normal. It will NEVER be normal to kiss your mum on the lips for that long
Yep! Itā€™s a constant attempt to prove itā€™s all fine and normal. It will NEVER be normal to kiss your mum on the lips for that long! The way they gazed into each otherā€™s eyes, as if this was a regular occurrence of showing their adoration for each other. They stopped and looked at each other, was all in slow motion. All I could think was make it stop but it went on and on and on. You just know Greg would have seen that and thought that was bloody weird! I genuinely donā€™t know any grown man or woman who kisses their mum or dad on the lips for that long. Iā€™ve seen a couple of pecks for a split second but that was all kinds of wrong!

If he ever kissed poor Sam as passionately as that she's prob pass out from having multiple orgasmsšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜†
Yep! Itā€™s a constant attempt to prove itā€™s all fine and normal. It will NEVER be normal to kiss your mum on the lips for that long
Yep! Itā€™s a constant attempt to prove itā€™s all fine and normal. It will NEVER be normal to kiss your mum on the lips for that long! The way they gazed into each otherā€™s eyes, as if this was a regular occurrence of showing their adoration for each other. They stopped and looked at each other, was all in slow motion. All I could think was make it stop but it went on and on and on. You just know Greg would have seen that and thought that was bloody weird! I genuinely donā€™t know any grown man or woman who kisses their mum or dad on the lips for that long. Iā€™ve seen a couple of pecks for a split second but that was all kinds of wrong!

If he ever kissed poor Sam as passionately as that she's prob pass out from having multiple orgasmsšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly that - social climber. I think she tries to emulate Luisa a bit with all the horse riding malarkey. I think BBP and Sam have this slightly warped idea of how they want to raise the children. It's as if they want to be middle class with the private education and the horse riding but they just can't cut it. If you want to do best by your children Sam, help them with their social skills and get them off the devices 24/7.

Reactions: 20
Rosie is so cute. She didn't look one bit bothered when Sam tried filming her and egging her on to do something

Reactions: 8
So Billie went to the Corinthia the other day and now Sam is there today with Claudia - they never seem to do anything together these days, looks like Sam prefers being with Claudia than Billie!

Reactions: 17
Iā€™m sure when Sam talks then all Rosie hears is that kwark kwark kwarrr that Charlie Brown hears!šŸ¤£

• Haha
So Billie went to the Corinthia the other day and now Sam is there today with Claudia - they never seem to do anything together these days, looks like Sam prefers being with Claudia than Billie!
Because Claudia isn't any competition to her.

Reactions: 13
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if thatā€™s Paulā€™s doing.

Reactions: 13
I have much more respect for BBP f he went out and got a proper job. He just lives off Sam and her fame while pretending to run their crappy online clothes buisness.

• Heart
In a Daily Mail story today Sam is talking about planning her wedding in her head even though BBP canā€™t be bothered to propose to her. How desperate is she! Itā€™s becoming embarrassing.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I have much more respect for BBP f he went out and got a proper job. He just lives off Sam and her fame while pretending to run their crappy online clothes buisness.
He is deplorable living off a woman he treats like dirt. SCUM!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
OT but if Rosies so grown up and stuff, why does she still have a cot? She's nearly three and to be honest she seems to come over quite a good girl. Bed she'd love a lovely big bed like Paul, who has two and IDK if even sleeps in either of them! I mean hes got the bunk bed and the double bed so big paul can share with him but im not even sure if uses either of them because they haven't taught to sleep by himself which is going to bite them in ass soon/when they actually really try to enforce. Whereas poor rosie has been sleeping on her own since she was less than a year.

Omg just me or are those ads with her and Rosie and the doll cringeworthy on her insta storyšŸ™ˆšŸ¤­

• Wow
  • Haha
OT but if Rosies so grown up and stuff, why does she still have a cot? She's nearly three and to be honest she seems to come over quite a good girl. Bed she'd love a lovely big bed like Paul, who has two and IDK if even sleeps in either of them! I mean hes got the bunk bed and the double bed so big paul can share with him but im not even sure if uses either of them because they haven't taught to sleep by himself which is going to bite them in ass soon/when they actually really try to enforce. Whereas poor rosie has been sleeping on her own since she was less than a year.
The cot is to keep her out of their bed. BBP is the only man I know who deliberately c*ck blocks himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Billie is so much more relatable than sam! Sheā€™s the only reason I watch TMD

that being said, the high chairs they sell are utter shite! We bought one as ā€˜if itā€™s being sold by a celeb, itā€™s clearly a good qualityā€™ yeah right šŸ™„šŸ™„ didnā€™t even last a month. Horrible plasticy crap!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.