Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Difference between Billie and Sam -

Billie has Arfur out at Pizza Express or equivalent last night (he had dough balls 🥰)

Sam I’m sure I remember her dragging the two kids to the Ritz or somewhere for afternoon tea 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Been watching old episodes of TOWIE and started watching the first season of the Mummy Diaries and the difference in Sam is like night and day.

On TOWIE, she was normal, nice but could hold her own and would argue back and had constant arguments with Joey cause she felt like his mum.
On Mummy Diaries, she never says a bad word and is always smiling and happy. Paul asks her to make him food whilst she’s in the middle of something and he was very abrupt with her when they went food shopping together and she didn’t snap back like she would have done with Joey on TOWIE.

Granted, she’s older than when she was on TOWIE but I don’t think you have an entire personality transplant in a couple of years. Billie seems the same so it’s odd that Sam isn’t. I prefer the way she was in TOWIE, tbh.
Where are you watching the first season of MD please? Spent 20 minutes looking yesterday and couldn’t find them x

I cannot tell you how happy I was to find a tattle thread for the mummy diaries for me to rant on!! I can’t watch anymore because my winds me up far too much 😂
Sam is the most pathetic mother I’ve ever come across, baby Paul is the most spoilt, aggressive, nasty little boy I’ve quite ever seen. The way he treats his sister is disgraceful, he gets his own way no matter what, the fact he still sleeps with his dad and sam sleeps in another bed is weird. The argument they had over the fact big Paul was adamant he wanted baby Paul home schooled so he didn’t have to send him away from him for a few hours a day is weird as hell. I can’t even deal with watching anymore. Big Paul Strikes me as the controlling narcissistic type of boyfriend. They’ve got two kids together, a home, have been together ages - I know men will do it when they’re ready but does nobody else find it extremely weird that he hasn’t proposed to Sam yet?

However on the other hand I love watching Billie and Greg and think that Nellie is A legend. Much prefer their style of parenting and think the show would be equally as successful with just their family and not Sam and Paul. They’re entertaining and funny plus it think have much more character. Billie is more likeable as a person and that’s probably why she got offered DOI instead of Sam because Sam is boring and brings nothing to the table. I’ve only watched two episodes this season Cos I get too wound up watching Sam’s kids (mainly baby Paul) behaviour. It winds me up too much

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I cannot tell you how happy I was to find a tattle thread for the mummy diaries for me to rant on!! I can’t watch anymore because my winds me up far too much 😂
Sam is the most pathetic mother I’ve ever come across, baby Paul is the most spoilt, aggressive, nasty little boy I’ve quite ever seen. The way he treats his sister is disgraceful, he gets his own way no matter what, the fact he still sleeps with his dad and sam sleeps in another bed is weird. The argument they had over the fact big Paul was adamant he wanted baby Paul home schooled so he didn’t have to send him away from him for a few hours a day is weird as hell. I can’t even deal with watching anymore. Big Paul Strikes me as the controlling narcissistic type of boyfriend. They’ve got two kids together, a home, have been together ages - I know men will do it when they’re ready but does nobody else find it extremely weird that he hasn’t proposed to Sam yet?

However on the other hand I love watching Billie and Greg and think that Nellie is A legend. Much prefer their style of parenting and think the show would be equally as successful with just their family and not Sam and Paul. They’re entertaining and funny plus it think have much more character. Billie is more likeable as a person and that’s probably why she got offered DOI instead of Sam because Sam is boring and brings nothing to the table. I’ve only watched two episodes this season Cos I get too wound up watching Sam’s kids (mainly baby Paul) behaviour. It winds me up too much
You NEED to finish this season just for the laughs. It will reinforce everything you feel about Sam. Especially Paul’s first day of school 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You NEED to finish this season just for the laughs. It will reinforce everything you feel about Sam. Especially Paul’s first day of school 🤣
OMG I will catch up tonight just for the banter 😂 I feel like king baby Paul takes over that house, Rosie doesn’t get a look in!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Must say I'm still freaked out with big baby Paul, stroking baby Paul's face and asking him "what are you feeling?"
He's probably thinking "I'm feeling that I'm 4 and you've been in my personal space for far too long" 😩🤣
I got Gaynor vibes from him 🥴

Also does anyone remember when Big baby Paul had that proper uni brow thing going on - he looks like a big woman most of the time.

He makes me feel uneasy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Must say I'm still freaked out with big baby Paul, stroking baby Paul's face and asking him "what are you feeling?"
He's probably thinking "I'm feeling that I'm 4 and you've been in my personal space for far too long" 😩🤣
I got Gaynor vibes from him 🥴

Also does anyone remember when Big baby Paul had that proper uni brow thing going on - he looks like a big woman most of the time.

He makes me feel uneasy!
It made me feel sick

Reactions: 6
That's a weird creepy smile on her latest insta photo. And why is she suddenly advertising pushchairs and high chairs. Rosie is too old for either now.

Reactions: 4

Thank you someone actually called out Little Paul for being a brat!! That's exactly what he is. Sam had up an add for Spotify on her stories today they were all sitting on the sofa and she was explaining how everyones songs were on the list and the spoilt little Brat snapped it out of her hand ahlnd exclaimed "what about my songs" all about him again of course yet Sam puts up with his repulsive behaviour! Am sorry but he will not be a well liked child at school. He's a little torture!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Remember when Sam had Baby Paul and said he'll only be having organic fruit and veg and free range chicken etc
No junk shall pass his mouth, breast milk lollies the lot.
I've noticed they didn't stick to that.
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember when Sam had Baby Paul and said he'll only be having organic fruit and veg and free range chicken etc
No junk shall pass his mouth, breast milk lollies the lot.
I've noticed they didn't stick to that.
🤣🤣🤣
I thought that too when they were given aero desserts and a take away. I think Sam saw herself as some earth mother type person but she couldn't keep the act up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought that too when they were given aero desserts and a take away. I think Sam saw herself as some earth mother type person but she couldn't keep the act up.
I think she was an earth mum when he was a baby who required only milk & sleep. When the toddler years hit she realised only crisps & the iPad will get her through like the rest of us 🤣
On that note I’m not one to judge (much) but how often are those kids on the iPad. Even at the dinner table!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It doesn’t look like they’re ever off it, Little Paul even takes it to bed I think or he’s on one of their phones, its so bad. They come across as if they think they’re the best parents in the world but they’re actually quite shocking.

They pander to him so much, it’s not normal. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like it.

Reactions: 25
Cut baby Paul’s hair. Looks a mess. Not fashionably tousled, just unkempt

Reactions: 7
I think baby Paul (not so much Rosy) will have quite a few issues when he’s older

Reactions: 13
It doesn’t look like they’re ever off it, Little Paul even takes it to bed I think or he’s on one of their phones, its so bad. They come across as if they think they’re the best parents in the world but they’re actually quite shocking.

They pander to him so much, it’s not normal. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like it.
The worst part is, he’s never been around other kids to be influenced by them or how much they use iPads. This is all their doing

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.