Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering her filings with Companies House, it’s no wonder she has to blag so many freebies because the money is not rolling in as she would like people to think....
Is this for SEF enterprises? She’s showing as nearly half a mil for 2019 so not too shabby!

Is this for SEF enterprises? She’s showing as nearly half a mil for 2019 so not too shabby!
She has quite a few companies, done that have been closed and a new one Little Darlin Ltd. look at all that has her name on it and it seems like she tries to diversify her money but it does not add up to much.

Reactions: 2
I think most if not all of their money comes from the tit handed to them. Both her and Billie. The show, the magazine shoots, In The Style, Iconic, Carex, Disney tit. I think the are so shite at their own ventures.

Reactions: 11
She has quite a few companies, done that have been closed and a new one Little Darlin Ltd. look at all that has her name on it and it seems like she tries to diversify her money but it does not add up to much.
Interesting...She’s not even a majority shareholder of My Little Darlin LTD! Paul has 21, she has 22, another interest has 8 shares with the majority of shares (49) held by a company called My Companiie.

Reactions: 4
Saint avenue hasn’t posted on IG since 30th September.
She made such a fuss about not being the model and being the creative behind the brand and stepping behind the lens. So you put out one crappy collection and haven’t kept your finger on the pulse have you? BBP hasn’t been working on it either then?
They’re proper shite at running their own ventures, I’d be so mortified if I was them. There’s so many fashion brands out there now, who have unreal socials, they simply can’t keep up in any way, shape or form.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember when Sam copied that small business with her tacky version of embroidered tracksuits 🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That was sooooo bad. That girl who Sam tried to rip off, is thriving though. My little darlin’ just another flop.
Wasn’t it just!! Felt so sorry for the lady. Sam messaged her beggy messages of what she wanted such a disgrace! Sam never seems to settle , everything is a one minute wonder!

Reactions: 8
She’s too busy focused on photographing herself with those tampon-collagen sachets at the moment to do anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just caught up with this thread,
Billie & greg are my favourites itv need to scrap the show just give these their own one honestly such a loving proper family.
Sam is clearly insecure with her own issues desperate for a Billie & Greg set up of her own and their mother is with billies lot loads more like a divide sort of.
Big paul let’s face it been strange from day one when he snogged his mum, insisted on a home birth anyone would of thought he was in labour, big Paul is all for family obviously only his own mum/brother.
Been strange since day one the relationship between to 2 Paul’s, bed sharing all the constant baths in the earlier days not that I’m knocking anyone who baths with their child.
Even when sam did baby Pauls bedroom up nice all in the hope to get him in there Big Paul just put negative vibes and belittling comments clearly didn’t want baby Paul to settle in his own room.
Rosie is absolutely lovely such a little cutie with amazing Character already but I feel sam is desperate for her to be big in the industry like stop putting your own hopes and dreams into your child, let her be a toddler and enjoy it.
Loved sam when on Towie but she’s changed.
Also how strange big paul/baby paul now tony/baby tony original eh

Reactions: 19
I just caught up on the final episode of mummy diaries. Sam and BBP are not NOT NORMAL. When BBP said LPs life was being turned upside down going to school. Wtf. It’s school. Something ALL CHILDREN attend. GET A GRIP. The crying was OTT & it’s no wonder LP didn’t get up for school with dad laying around in his boxers. Great example. Really happy for Billie and Greg that they got their house plans approved and Billie is doing DOI. Their kids may come across as a bit much, Nellie seems to have calmed quite a lot, but I would live in their world any day of the week compared to Sam and Paul and their weird ways.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 287809
why does her face look so different here ? I can’t put my finger on it
Is there something about her nose too? Her face looks slimmer anyway. Also I'm sorry but if I'd been with my bf for 6 years and gave him 2 kids and he'd still not proposed and he's going about saying oh yeah maybe in 2 years haha, I would kick him to the kerb!! She must be bleeping raging that drip is quite happy sponging off her, what's she getting out of this!? This photo as well is cringe😂😂😂 whys she holding her sons leg🤢🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Wasn’t it just!! Felt so sorry for the lady. Sam messaged her beggy messages of what she wanted such a disgrace! Sam never seems to settle , everything is a one minute wonder!
Jack of all trades,master of none is so apt here.

Is there something about her nose too? Her face looks slimmer anyway. Also I'm sorry but if I'd been with my bf for 6 years and gave him 2 kids and he'd still not proposed and he's going about saying oh yeah maybe in 2 years haha, I would kick him to the kerb!! She must be bleeping raging that drip is quite happy sponging off her, what's she getting out of this!?
It's just heavily photoshopped. Looks like a different person. Wonder who made that shiny brown suit? Cadbury??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saint avenue hasn’t posted on IG since 30th September.
She made such a fuss about not being the model and being the creative behind the brand and stepping behind the lens. So you put out one crappy collection and haven’t kept your finger on the pulse have you? BBP hasn’t been working on it either then?
They’re proper shite at running their own ventures, I’d be so mortified if I was them. There’s so many fashion brands out there now, who have unreal socials, they simply can’t keep up in any way, shape or form.
Saint Avenue probs isn't doing that well because its target audience are old women on cruises, and I dont think there are that many old women going on cruises 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is there something about her nose too? Her face looks slimmer anyway. Also I'm sorry but if I'd been with my bf for 6 years and gave him 2 kids and he'd still not proposed and he's going about saying oh yeah maybe in 2 years haha, I would kick him to the kerb!! She must be bleeping raging that drip is quite happy sponging off her, what's she getting out of this!? This photo as well is cringe😂😂😂 whys she holding her sons leg🤢🤢
Baby Paul 🙄 just looks constantly miserable look at that scowl! Probably annoyed he’s not got an iPad infront of his face for 5 mins! Omg if my bfs mum touched his leg he’d question what the f she was doing 🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This riles me. ‘Support small businesses’

So you’re telling me I should PAY for my velvet pumpkins (no thanks all the same hun), to subsidize the company sending you and god knows how many others some for FREE. Get in the bleeping sea.
Absolutely hideous as well. They belong in the same corner as one of Gaynors lamps.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The scowl on little Paul's face where sam is cuddling him omg! Id be so upset if my lo was like that to me
I dont want MD or follow her/Billie anymore after the breaking lockdown for a stupid meal in planning permission.i get not everyone followed rules but to put it all over social media when they have thousands of followers who will flout rules as they will see them do it annoyed me.

Is Sam still advertising her pointless collagen that is proven orally raking doesn't help the skin?
Still advertising her tit clothing range?
Has Billie had anymore holidays? Its half term they are normally away now,or at least staying in London hotels or dumping kids with her mum so they can have date nights

Reactions: 5
Remember when Sam copied that small business with her tacky version of embroidered tracksuits 🤣😉
Does Sam even see the irony in that? Instead of her supporting a small business she chose to steal the concept, yet now she is asking others to support small businesses? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.