Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what I thought, it just fitted, I was just a bit gutted they didn't name her, I thought it might also explain the name change ....new start and all that
I.thought the same about the name change

Reactions: 4
It was funny how rob beckett said before telling the story something along the lines of "this will make you feel better about your tit parenting" 🤣 🤣
I’ve just listened to it and it’s brilliant!!!

How he says Billie and Greg are more fun, takes the puss out of the two Paul’s and the ringing the school! So funny and loved how he said he thinks they will have more kids for more series only 😂😂😂 it was all so true!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So it looks like Sam and Billie were out together in London last night according to their stories. London/Essex are tier 2 aren’t they so you’re not supposed to mix with other households indoors are you?!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I think my worst Sam fashion moment was when she used the chopstick wand for curls. Truly awful

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sam hasn't got the best dress sense has she
She has the same issue as Luisa Zissman where they think that anything isnlively as long as it's designer and don't actually focus on anything but the label.

Sam seems to wear designer or high end high street or her own label which always looks cheap, there seems to be no middle ground

Reactions: 6
This riles me. ‘Support small businesses’

So you’re telling me I should PAY for my velvet pumpkins (no thanks all the same hun), to subsidize the company sending you and god knows how many others some for FREE. Get in the bleeping sea.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
'Support small businesses' says Sam, who is showing off a gift she didn't pay for, from a small business

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Support small businesses by sending them a list of all the stuff you want FOR FREE then copy their designs as your own. Ok 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Considering her filings with Companies House, it’s no wonder she has to blag so many freebies because the money is not rolling in as she would like people to think....

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.