Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck with spontaneously enjoying a curry at half past 8 in central London right now....no chance!
You’ll get nothing without a booking
And the fact she didn’t post anything proves my point!
6 year anniversary in a swanky hotel.....im thinking make the most of the room! 😍 🍆🥳....nah not dumb and dumber, they’d rather go for a walk...🤔🙄.....Sam, love, the writings on the wall!
HE’S JUST NOT INTO YOU no matter how hard you try

I have to give respect to @tippingpoint for the excellent impersonation of Mumma Gaynor...... “EVERYFING I DO NOW I DO WIV JESUS” 😂😂😂😂😂
do you remember when they went to Venice and Sam packed nice underwear for night time and Paul kept saying he was “too tired” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I honestly don’t blame Gaynor for living where she wants to. She might not want hand outs. It’s like doesn’t Anthony Joshua’s mum still live in a high rise even though he offered to buy her a house.
Some people are just happy where they’ve always lived. That being said, if anyone in my family becomes rich then I want a massive house please

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I mean at this rate, there'll never be another baby yet alone never be a wedding 😂 poor cow....😂
It must be so depressing knowing you've put your all into this relationship and realising that you backed a loser. I get the feeling she'll want to save face and keep the 'couple goalz' charade going as long as poss..

Reactions: 14
Omg I just nearly threw up when they kissed 🤮
And when she was filming outside in the rain talking about the bikes, she put the camera on him and he said ‘it’s raining’....no tit, didn’t realise that was rain coming down 🙄

Looks like they’re already filming the next series of mummy diaries

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I just nearly threw up when they kissed 🤮
And when she was filming outside in the rain talking about the bikes, she put the camera on him and he said ‘it’s raining’....no tit, didn’t realise that was rain coming down 🙄

Looks like they’re already filming the next series of mummy diaries
There is no way Princess Sam enjoyed riding a bike around London ffs

• Haha
Not sure if I’ve mentioned this before but does anyone remember when Sam and Paul had a clothing company called all bits London. I ordered a jumper off there and it arrived stinking of mould, absolutely disgusting they tried saying it was perfume ffs utta scruffs
I keep getting emails from saint avenue as just have signed up for all bits before ! Surely they can’t keep that data it should have been destroyed !

Just saw the post showing all the gifted Frozen stuff Disney gifted to Rosie. I’m pretty disgusted. Now she’s just a wee girl who loves Frozen so I don’t begrudge her happiness. I think her mother is trash though. Crying at the orphanage? Crying at the food bank? Taking all that free tit for your kid and not gifting it on? You are trash Samanfa! What are these companies playing at? It’s not as if it needs promoted. If your kid likes Frozen you can look for gifts on Amazon, Argos, all the supermarkets, Smyths, Disney Store itself. The gifting does nothing other than make us normal people feel a bit sick and uneasy.

Also yes we don’t need to know where Gaynor lives. At all. Jesus knows where she lives and that’s all that matters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Just saw the post showing all the gifted Frozen stuff Disney gifted to Rosie. I’m pretty disgusted. Now she’s just a wee girl who loves Frozen so I don’t begrudge her happiness. I think her mother is trash though. Crying at the orphanage? Crying at the food bank? Taking all that free tit for your kid and not gifting it on? You are trash Samanfa! What are these companies playing at? It’s not as if it needs promoted. If your kid likes Frozen you can look for gifts on Amazon, Argos, all the supermarkets, Smyths, Disney Store itself. The gifting does nothing other than make us normal people feel a bit sick and uneasy.

Also yes we don’t need to know where Gaynor lives. At all. Jesus knows where she lives and that’s all that matters.
I commented and it’s now gone. I said what an obscene amount of toys, in such bad taste to post this in current climate.

I’m starting to hate all these influencers/ Z-list celebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I commented and it’s now gone. I said what an obscene amount of toys, in such bad taste to post this in current climate.

I think all of their time is coming to end

Reactions: 12
Either Paul has grown boobs or he's wearing a frilly shirt... Im confused 😕

Either Paul has grown boobs or he's wearing a frilly shirt... Im confused 😕
Haaaaaa my mistake, just seen she's with a friend. 😂 Shame because i think that frilly shirt would have looked great on Paul 🤣😏

So ridiculous, frozen 2 does not need promotion by anyone to sell. Least of all this entitled cow!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Who the hell goes on a romantic jaunt away from the kids and then puts up photos of them all over the hotel room. Those balloons over the bed were so childish as well. Big Paul planned it and he couldn't have done a better job at guilt-tripping Sam and killing any passion before it started.

Reactions: 7
Who the hell goes on a romantic jaunt away from the kids and then puts up photos of them all over the hotel room. Those balloons over the bed were so childish as well. Big Paul planned it and he couldn't have done a better job at guilt-tripping Sam and killing any passion before it started.
So romantic his brother and girlfriend joined them.🙊 What is Tony’s job? There was questionable comments left on the daily mail about his occupation....

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.