Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell goes on a romantic jaunt away from the kids and then puts up photos of them all over the hotel room. Those balloons over the bed were so childish as well. Big Paul planned it and he couldn't have done a better job at guilt-tripping Sam and killing any passion before it started.
No way he has the mental capacity to plan the trip and organise balloons. She tagged the concierge that arranged it as part of their own self promotion most probably.
BBP wouldn’t be able to organise his way out of a wet paper bag which funnily enough is the description I would give his personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Either Paul has grown boobs or he's wearing a frilly shirt... Im confused 😕

Haaaaaa my mistake, just seen she's with a friend. 😂 Shame because i think that frilly shirt would have looked great on Paul 🤣😏

So ridiculous, frozen 2 does not need promotion by anyone to sell. Least of all this entitled cow!
London is in tier two - technically you’re not allowed to go out etc. with people who are not members of your household!

Do Claudia and Tony live with Sam and Paul? Or have they tried to bend the rules by claiming they are a household as they are staying in London together 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
No way he has the mental capacity to plan the trip and organise balloons. She tagged the concierge that arranged it as part of their own self promotion most probably.
BBP wouldn’t be able to organise his way out of a wet paper bag which funnily enough is the description I would give his personality.
also I doubt he even care enough about her or their anniversary to plan something like that

Reactions: 6
Can’t stand him. (Big Paul) If they separated he would fight with everything he has for full custody of Baby Paul. He is obsessed with him, it’s good to adore your children but he certainly doesn’t adore Sam like that. You know you just get a feeling with some people, a gut feeling. They don’t get on. The way they are on the cameras is clearly false and forced and he looks permanently confused as to why she’s suddenly being nice. He doesn’t want to marry her as he knows they aren’t matched at all. She needs to get out. He’s just not into her at all!! Everyone can see it but her.

Reactions: 27
The London bikes and Sam saying how much she loves it.. does anyone else remember the first date that Joey took her on in TOWIE?! He took her cycling and she hated it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Property developer” allegedly
I’m sorry but if he was, his beloved mother wouldn’t be living in a council flat and Sam and him wouldn’t be renting. It’s BS. Also he wouldn’t look so surprised when billie and Greg had their plans made public.

Reactions: 21
The London bikes and Sam saying how much she loves it.. does anyone else remember the first date that Joey took her on in TOWIE?! He took her cycling and she hated it!
To be fair, if I recall, he took her to the local tip.....I think it was that which she didn’t like
I still think of that when she’s playing at being all Surrey with a fringe on top, baby
😂😂😂

• Haha
What was Paul’s job before he started sponging off Sam?
they said he was a property developer but I’m sure I remember it coming out he was a builder.. either way he was definitely boring and dull and still is

also I doubt he even care enough about her or their anniversary to plan something like that
I don’t know why she bothers, TBH! She must know everyone is aware that it is her pretending to be him to show how amazing he is! It only makes her look pathetic and desperate. Not good qualities for someone in the media.

It’s just occurred to me that maybe BP won’t propose because he’s being petty because she’s already been engaged to Joey? I can imagine him spitting his dummy out at that

Reactions: 12
Crazy Saxophone dancing girl who was at Fearne 30th birthday was on First time mum last night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just saw the post showing all the gifted Frozen stuff Disney gifted to Rosie. I’m pretty disgusted. Now she’s just a wee girl who loves Frozen so I don’t begrudge her happiness. I think her mother is trash though. Crying at the orphanage? Crying at the food bank? Taking all that free tit for your kid and not gifting it on? You are trash Samanfa! What are these companies playing at? It’s not as if it needs promoted. If your kid likes Frozen you can look for gifts on Amazon, Argos, all the supermarkets, Smyths, Disney Store itself. The gifting does nothing other than make us normal people feel a bit sick and uneasy.

Also yes we don’t need to know where Gaynor lives. At all. Jesus knows where she lives and that’s all that matters.
My thoughts exactly. Im not lucky enough to ever be gifted free things. But if i was her, i would of messages the company and said thank you but do you mind if i donate these to a food bank etc or to the family i helped. Im sure they wouldnt mind and would probably liked there name being mentioned some way.
I just think its messed up the well off get free gifts to advertise to us paupers. I dont want to see your kids play with £100s worth of toys, i would rather see sick children in hospital or child home play with them
Same with the whole Jus rol pastry dilemma with Mrs hinch. She was gifted wayyyy to much for what. Why not food banks if companies can throw money around like that

Reactions: 13
Just catching up on the latest episode. I work in a salon and from the moment we could open we HAD to wear visors. Those fecking hairdressers and makeup artists didn’t have them on. Really fucks me off that these ones close to the “celebs” can just do what they want 😠

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.