Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching old Towie Sam and Billie with their old faces. The amount of work they have had done 🙄

Reactions: 18
If it’s family tradition for sons to be named after their fathers in the knightley family, was their dad called Paul- Tony ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Good luck with spontaneously enjoying a curry at half past 8 in central London right now....no chance!
You’ll get nothing without a booking
And the fact she didn’t post anything proves my point!
6 year anniversary in a swanky hotel.....im thinking make the most of the room! 😍 🍆🥳....nah not dumb and dumber, they’d rather go for a walk...🤔🙄.....Sam, love, the writings on the wall!
HE’S JUST NOT INTO YOU no matter how hard you try

I have to give respect to @tippingpoint for the excellent impersonation of Mumma Gaynor...... “EVERYFING I DO NOW I DO WIV JESUS” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure if I’ve mentioned this before but does anyone remember when Sam and Paul had a clothing company called all bits London. I ordered a jumper off there and it arrived stinking of mould, absolutely disgusting they tried saying it was perfume ffs utta scruffs

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Good luck with spontaneously enjoying a curry at half past 8 in central London right now....no chance!
You’ll get nothing without a booking
And the fact she didn’t post anything proves my point!
6 year anniversary in a swanky hotel.....im thinking make the most of the room! 😍 🍆🥳....nah not dumb and dumber, they’d rather go for a walk...🤔🙄.....Sam, love, the writings on the wall!
HE’S JUST NOT INTO YOU no matter how hard you try

I have to give respect to @tippingpoint for the excellent impersonation of Mumma Gaynor...... “EVERYFING I DO NOW I DO WIV JESUS” 😂😂😂😂😂
A walk though 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wonder how that convo went down

also irrelevant but make the most of the room 😍 🍆🥳 ?? i'd be thinking make the most of the room 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I looked on Sue’s Instagram - every year a picture of Greg on his birthday and a post about what a fantastic son in law he is and how lucky they all are to have him in their lives. She has never wished big Paul a happy birthday let alone posted about how great he is - speaks volumes!
Ha ha very telling but then as BBP refuses to follow any one but Sam why should she.
He’s such a control freak

Reactions: 4
Not sure if I’ve mentioned this before but does anyone remember when Sam and Paul had a clothing company called all bits London. I ordered a jumper off there and it arrived stinking of mould, absolutely disgusting they tried saying it was perfume ffs utta scruffs
Yes but I spent almost the entire seasons thinking it was called orbits 🤦‍♀️ Wondered why it was a silly name. Still a silly name to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think they are both mis-matched.

Paul needs a woman to pander to his needs and mother him and he’s turning his son into a carbon carbon of himself.

Sam has given herself over to trying to please Paul so that the magical wedding ring will appear. 😉
*carbon copy* of himself. ☺🤣🤣

I dont get the whole renting of houses, Sam bought that first house she lived in on her own in TOWIE. I think her and BP pissed the money up the wall when they sold it as we all know ITV will pay for their rent in that horrible soulless tacky house. Billie still lives in their house and bought their other so can clearly afford 2 mortgages at once

Reactions: 14
I dont get the whole renting of houses, Sam bought that first house she lived in on her own in TOWIE. I think her and BP pissed the money up the wall when they sold it as we all know ITV will pay for their rent in that horrible soulless tacky house. Billie still lives in their house and bought their other so can clearly afford 2 mortgages at once
Billie is clearly being more wise and no matter how annoying them constantly mentioning the housing plans are her and Greg are clearly using their money wisely and putting it into a family home/property. The whole renting thing baffles me too.

Reactions: 21
It’s because Sam has delusions of grandeur. For her to buy similar to what they are currently renting, in the same area would be Millions. I think they just spend their money on chavvy tat and are on a gravy train that will end, they are just too thick to realise.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.