Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up with the last episode when paul started school. i know its already be talked about btw. He's 4 just pick him up and take him out of the bed. So embarrassing for sam calling the school like that. bet they were pissing themselves at the school. And they should not have cried in front of him. It will make him worry more and upset him. So pathetic. bet she won't be like this when Rosie starts school.

Reactions: 22
That now deleted post on Instagram with the three of them off their faces and gurning away was really risky.

Would any of those family brands really want their name associated with (alleged!) cocaine users?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think Sam’s “perfect family unit” was pulled apart at least twice when she was younger. First with her real dad and his violence towards Sue then her step dad (who makes me ill!) going to prison, moving away from Spain etc. I think Billie got out unscathed and seems quite an emotionally balanced person. Sam didn’t. Between her eyelash pulling (awful thing to have) and her trying to create the perfect family with a sexist potato I feel she’s got some issues to work through.
I'd probably be pulling my pubes out and all at this rate with living with BBP🤣😂 Out of the frying pan and into the fire with that dose🤢🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If anyone listens to the lockdown parenting hell podcast, todays episode they were ripping into Sam phoning the school because she couldn’t wake him up!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That now deleted post on Instagram with the three of them off their faces and gurning away was really risky.

Would any of those family brands really want their name associated with (alleged!) cocaine users?
Has anyone got the picture?!

Reactions: 3
Just caught up with the last episode when paul started school. i know its already be talked about btw. He's 4 just pick him up and take him out of the bed. So embarrassing for sam calling the school like that. bet they were pissing themselves at the school. And they should not have cried in front of him. It will make him worry more and upset him. So pathetic. bet she won't be like this when Rosie starts school.
If it is filmed when Rosie goes to school, Sam will pretend she is upset. If no cameras, she will give her a map to find her own way to school...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This pic sums them up for me. Joint birthday for their children but look at Sam and BB Paul’s eyes quite sad really
9A78434C-6923-410F-8E86-789E1FFF5107.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
If anyone listens to the lockdown parenting hell podcast, todays episode they were ripping into Sam phoning the school because she couldn’t wake him up!
That’s amazing!! Love this podcast I’m w couple behind haha so good

Reactions: 1

What have I missed here ? Someone explain ..

Reactions: 2
What have I missed here ? Someone explain ..
It was Fernes birthday celebrations a while back and they were at fernes. Sam, Billie and some others I don’t know. They posted pics and videos and they were so obviously on gear. Videos were deleted the following morning as cocaine clearly doesn’t go with the mum brand they are trying to create.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It was Fernes birthday celebrations a while back and they were at fernes. Sam, Billie and some others I don’t know. They posted pics and videos and they were so obviously on gear. Videos were delivered the following morning as cocaine clearly doesn’t go with the mum brand they are trying to create.
I think Big Baby Paul cured Sam of her comedown (a la Chrons cure) tapped her with his magic curing wand and said 'for now you are cured of your coke induced comedown. You are now my idyllic partner, please delete gurn sesh from your stories or I won't propose in 2+ years'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was Fernes birthday celebrations a while back and they were at fernes. Sam, Billie and some others I don’t know. They posted pics and videos and they were so obviously on gear. Videos were deleted the following morning as cocaine clearly doesn’t go with the mum brand they are trying to create.
Oh yes I remember this. Thanks for explaining !

Reactions: 1
Yeah Sam as gurning like old man Steptoe,quite frightening.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cannot get over that jaw 🤣 like she's about to host an episode of the price is right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.