Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t look like an engagement ring to me but who knows.. I’m sure she would’ve done some attention seeking announcement/reveal if she was FINALLY engaged 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Let’s be honest, it’s not going to be a nice ring when/if it happens anyway 😂

Reactions: 2
I would love to know. Not because I’m a stalker but because I want to know £££
I do find it weird they’ve put him in private school when they live in a rented house.. it’s like everything is for appearance.. what a waste of money!

Reactions: 16
I bet it’s a ‘promise ring’ as in maybe one day I might propose. BP is just such a snooze. I just think Sam is way too deep now to get out cos of the kids. She looks miserable most of the time. Lol her calling the paps today to get a pic of the ‘promise ring’.

Reactions: 11
I personally think Big Paul is on the sprectrum as well

The thing that always baffled me about Big Paul was that he went on about how traditional he is e.g first son having his name, home births, breast feeding, baby in the bed all that tit, yet happily had 2 kids out of wedlock?
Big Tony doesn’t seem to be fond of making the mother of baby Tony his wife either? I thought Gaynor was all religious but two sons conceiving out of wedlock says otherwise! 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️👩‍👦‍👦

Reactions: 20
Big Tony doesn’t seem to be fond of making the mother of baby Tony his wife either? I thought Gaynor was all religious but two sons conceiving out of wedlock says otherwise! 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️👩‍👦‍👦
Absolutely baffling. Is Gaynor married? I'm thinking maybe there was a bad divorce and that's why they're so put off marriage. Is big tony as close to gaynor as big paul is? I wonder if their family dynamic was the same as BP is with his kids now?

Reactions: 5
Absolutely baffling. Is Gaynor married? I'm thinking maybe there was a bad divorce and that's why they're so put off marriage. Is big tony as close to gaynor as big paul is? I wonder if their family dynamic was the same as BP is with his kids now?
Didn’t someone say gaynor lives alone and lives in a really rough area in a council flat!? Or did I dream this!! Then you’ve got Sam and Paul renting a £7000 a month house

Reactions: 6
Ooh interesting...daily mail comments say that baby Paul is meant to be isolating as someone in his bubble at school has covid..

• Wow
Reactions: 12
At the end of the last ep when Greg asks Big Baby Paul if he's gonna propose, he looks so uncertain and uncomfortable 🤣 '2 years' yeah ok 🤣

Reactions: 3
Ooh interesting...daily mail comments say that baby Paul is meant to be isolating as someone in his bubble at school has covid..
That'll be it now, they'll pull him out of school, home school him and feed him nothing but organically grown vegetables from their home grown vegetables patch that BBP tends to daily for his little prince

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone seen the daily mail today? 'Sam Faiers looks delighted as she flashes a gold band on her ring finger while celebrating her six year anniversary with Paul Knightley'....
Can she be THAT desperate and grateful for a ring that is not a wedding ring, after 6 years!!!! She is a happy fool! Suppose she will be gushing about the amazing 6 years and how much she loves him....while he continues to ignore her.

Reactions: 4
Can she be THAT desperate and grateful for a ring that is not a wedding ring, after 6 years!!!! She is a happy fool!
She's probably just happy for any attention he's got left for her after he's done with Baby Paul. Although she gets more from him than Rosie does!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That'll be it now, they'll pull him out of school, home school him and feed him nothing but organically grown vegetables from their home grown vegetables patch that BBP tends to daily for his little prince
this wins the internet today

Reactions: 10
I think the fact they had only known each other for a tiny amount of time before she got pregnant with BP just goes to show they aren’t very well suited and probably only together for the kids sake. I do feel for her though because she obviously just wants that “perfect” family unit that she never had.

Reactions: 19
Honestly today was so cringe. Calling backgrid to take the photos of some “promise ring”! It’s bad luck to wear it on that finger especially in her shoes 😂 I don’t get her at all. If she wants a wedding then she needs to have the chat with him and if he doesn’t want one then clearly they’re on different pages! I don’t get what she sees in him anyway!

Reactions: 8
I just don't know what Sam sees in Paul. There is no charisma, stimulating conversations(not that she would cope with that) and he isn't that attractive in my opinion but each to their own. What does he do all day other than work out, eat protein and spend hours deciding which pair of white trainers to wear that day.

It's like Sam is missing out on so much being in a relationship which someone like this. He does even seem that sexually attracted to her. She has to do all the work. The relationship is bizarre.
I think they are both mis-matched.

Paul needs a woman to pander to his needs and mother him and he’s turning his son into a carbon carbon of himself.

Sam has given herself over to trying to please Paul so that the magical wedding ring will appear. 😉

Reactions: 6
I just watched about 10 minutes of an episode where bp goes to school on his first day. 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

The cheek of Sam calling the school to say he won't get out of bed so will be late, my god that is absolutely ridiculous! Hes 4, lift him out of bed and get him ready, anyone would think hes Prince bloody George!!
I have NEVER seen the likes lol!!! I couldn't believe my eyes 🤣

Reactions: 4
Been watching old episodes of TOWIE and started watching the first season of the Mummy Diaries and the difference in Sam is like night and day.

On TOWIE, she was normal, nice but could hold her own and would argue back and had constant arguments with Joey cause she felt like his mum.
On Mummy Diaries, she never says a bad word and is always smiling and happy. Paul asks her to make him food whilst she’s in the middle of something and he was very abrupt with her when they went food shopping together and she didn’t snap back like she would have done with Joey on TOWIE.

Granted, she’s older than when she was on TOWIE but I don’t think you have an entire personality transplant in a couple of years. Billie seems the same so it’s odd that Sam isn’t. I prefer the way she was in TOWIE, tbh.

Reactions: 13
Paul so isn’t into her night away from the kids anniversary and they go for a walk rather than go chill in the room for a bit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.