Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam the gymnast.
Sam the medic (curer of chron’s disease and baby excema plus a collagen expert).
Sam the travel advisor.
Sam the fountain of knowledge for all things child protection related.

Are there any limits to this one’s talents.
Sam the doormat

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she’s missing a trick here. You all may well have just given her a new business idea to run with.. Barbie/Manfa dolls! Each with their own profession.
That’s got to be a winner, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she’s missing a trick here. You all may well have just given her a new business idea to run with.. Barbie/Manfa dolls! Each with their own profession.
That’s got to be a winner, surely?
Now then, complete with accessories eg fishy sachets and tiny kid dolls and a big fat potato shaped Paul an a sagging sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is there a thread to discuss this guy?
I thought something was off when I looked at his page and saw a picture of murdered children lying under a tree. Why would he do that. All the other stuff is wild.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wonder if she did get her tea and biscuits this morning in bed off BBP

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there a thread to discuss this guy?
I thought something was off when I looked at his page and saw a picture of murdered children lying under a tree. Why would he do that. All the other stuff is wild.
Here you go

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's the staying silent which I can't take. Does she not realise that speaking out will make her look better in the long run than staying silent. Oh and it might also make her look less complict with a blatant criminal.

Reactions: 14
It's the staying silent which I can't take. Does she not realise that speaking out will make her look better in the long run than staying silent. Oh and it might also make her look less complict with a blatant criminal.
Birds of a feather.........

Reactions: 1
Is she still claiming to not have had anything done 🙄
That Crimson Chin didn't grow itself 💀💉
---
To be 96 and married for 73 years you would obviously have to be married at around 23, so for Sam, unless she finds a Time Machine, this is impossible. But as another user said, maths isn't her strong point.
---

Maybe he won’t do it because everyone keeps asking when he will do it?
Or he’s just keeping himself for Gaynor.
If BBP gets married the Bitty probs won't hit right 😂

Reactions: 2