Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In one of the recent podcasts, both Sam and Billie talk about Greg and Paul going to their offices and that Greg’s is in central London?? Didn’t realise either of them had a job ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In one of the recent podcasts, both Sam and Billie talk about Greg and Paul going to their offices and that Greg’s is in central London?? Didn’t realise either of them had a job ?
Maybe they're going to the london bridge job centre to collect JSA. Wouldn't want to do it in romford in case they get recognised

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He started joking about selling tickets for Wimbledon and Cup Finals on the podcast 🥴
There was actually no point in BBP being on it cos he hardly said a word!

Reactions: 4
Greg is an awfah, he’s written many books and definitely needs an office.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On the story of the podcast, Billie and Greg are close and quite tactile whereas you could drive a bus between Sam and BBP. Trouble in paradise 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the story of the podcast, Billie and Greg are close and quite tactile whereas you could drive a bus between Sam and BBP. Trouble in paradise 🤭
Well she did say he’d been out until 5am and was hungover and had 2 hours sleep … if that were me I’d be absolutely fuming if you had this planned for work and he turned up like that

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well she did say he’d been out until 5am and was hungover and had 2 hours sleep … if that were me I’d be absolutely fuming if you had this planned for work and he turned up like that
Sorry Greg or Paul?

Sorry Greg or Paul?
It was Paul who was out till 5am! Greg is a clown but he knows where his bread is buttered so won’t piss Bill off too much, Paul doesn’t care cos Sam would never say anything to him or tell him she was annoyed!

Reactions: 14
Just when I thought I couldn’t like Paul any less. Why Sam puts up I’ll never know, she has her faults but could do better.

Reactions: 11
This is true, I don’t know why it frustrates me so much she doesn’t leave, or kick him in to touch.
I know what you mean. She’s got support around her she wouldnt struggle and yet she continues to support this lazy oaf .. twit behaviour

Reactions: 7
It was Paul who was out till 5am! Greg is a clown but he knows where his bread is buttered so won’t piss Bill off too much, Paul doesn’t care cos Sam would never say anything to him or tell him she was annoyed!
BBP out till 5am? 100% on the packet!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
BBP out till 5am? 100% on the packet!
Yup! I know he’s hungover and tired in the podcast last week and the part 2 this week but he defo comes across that he can’t be arsed with her at all!
She said he was in Dubai for 2 weeks for work - but obvs a secret agent like Greg cos their work is never discussed 👀

He was in vegas only a few weeks ago aswell
Old BBP is getting about a bit!!