Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread gals & guyzzzz …

thread title taken from @annabelle_bronstein

As you were…
---
Recap from the last thread…

⭐ Sam STILL isn’t married, or engaged (what a surprise) continues to hide her ring finger in pictures to stir up questions but everyone’s passed it now( about 8 years ago)
⭐ Sam keeps posting anti trafficking posts on instagram and waffling on about “saving the children” whilst literally showing her kids all day every day and not protecting them.
⭐ Paul’s mum (the one he snogged) apparently lives in a council flat miles away from BBP
⭐ Sam continues to claim she has had no work done and Paul continues to be a leach
⭐ they apparently have a daughter - who knew 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Time for a new thread gals & guyzzzz …

thread title taken from @annabelle_bronstein

As you were…
---
Recap from the last thread…

⭐ Sam STILL isn’t married, or engaged (what a surprise) continues to hide her ring finger in pictures to stir up questions but everyone’s passed it now( about 8 years ago)
⭐ Sam keeps posting anti trafficking posts on instagram and waffling on about “saving the children” whilst literally showing her kids all day every day and not protecting them.
⭐ Paul’s mum (the one he snogged) apparently lives in a council flat miles away from BBP
⭐ Sam continues to claim she has had no work done and Paul continues to be a leach
⭐ they apparently have a daughter - who knew 👀
yay! thanks for the new thread and excellent roundup 😂

Reactions: 3
Was briefly listening to the podcast the other day and Sam mentioned that when they first had a meeting with Chris Appleton about being ambassador she gave him a load of freebies so “he could see what the brand is about”… so he agreed to be ambassador without even trying the product?

Reactions: 8
I am too late to reply to the comments on the old thread about Gaynor (the mum BBP snogs) but I use to see her in Waitrose in South Woodford all the time. I saw her on more than one occasion running (ok jogging) through the aisles like a maniac. she always has a slight frantic energy, she is nuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The whole revive collagen thing is such a sham. Their ambassadors are filled with all sorts of injectables and probably haven’t ever used her ‘fish/snake oil’

Reactions: 24
Have you noticed how she always interrupts Billie on the podcast and gets the conversation back to her. Self-absorbed doesn't even start to describe her.

Reactions: 23
Just checking in on her threads to see if she's engaged yet... Didn't think so, see you all in 10 years when she still won't be engaged but I do my check in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I came to say exactly the same thing her face is so weird is it fillers or noticed probably both looks so strange very man like .

Reactions: 2