Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a statement on her stories asking people to stop trolling her about PRC and I think it also said she wasn't an ambassador for them anymore. And it mentioned about the money people had donated saying it had been used for the intended cause. As you can tell I didn’t take a screenshot.

Adam also took to stories yesterday whilst Sam’s story was up posting old footage of her and showing her in a positive light. It was weird because he normally lynches anyone who goes against him. Maybe he can’t risk it with the size of her following. If you had seen his footage and not her statement you would assume she was still involved with PRC (his stories featuring Sam are currently still showing).

Talk about smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe her and her pal have created their own ‘charity’ now - she knows nothing about child protection, has zero qualifications and had she done her research correctly in the first place she could have been an ambassador for an established charity out in Africa that is doing good work (not Adam’s obviously).
She has no problem posting her own kids half dressed to thousands of ‘fans’ online which proves she knows very little about CP.
This is to fill her own ego - look at me, saving all these children, I’m such a hero.
Posting about child poverty/abuse while swinging her Chanel Bag in a 5* hotel 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I can’t believe her and her pal have created their own ‘charity’ now - she knows nothing about child protection, has zero qualifications and had she done her research correctly in the first place she could have been an ambassador for an established charity out in Africa that is doing good work (not Adam’s obviously).
She has no problem posting her own kids half dressed to thousands of ‘fans’ online which proves she knows very little about CP.
This is to fill her own ego - look at me, saving all these children, I’m such a hero.
Posting about child poverty/abuse while swinging her Chanel Bag in a 5* hotel 🙄🙄
It’s honestly a joke. She’s had her kids on the potty on the baby diaries!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I thought she used to support Luisa’s charity, didn’t she go to Moldova with her before? Very odd she’s set up her own now, instead of being an ambassador for an established one? Ridiculous really, along with her travel MLM she’s recently set up too. Poor woman is trying her best to make a quick buck wherever she can. She’s probably lost loads of income since she quit the baby diaries.

Reactions: 16
I wish reality ‘stars’ and celebs would just stick to what they know.

Reactions: 11
Screen shots from Lalalaletmeexplain, reference Sam’s charity involvement
So all the pictures and videos she shared of vulnerable children… she didn’t even have their permission to do so. How awful.

I get Sam thinks she is making a difference, tackling child poverty etc, but this is such a hugely complex and detail area, why on earth does she think she’s qualified to do this?

People have to train for years to work with vulnerable children. but here she swans off for a photo opportunity and acts like she’s the new safeguarding lead for Africa.

Then returns back to her comfy home and launches a scam travel plan that flaunts her luxury lifestyle.

Her personal activities just don’t seem to align.

If she really wants to help, She should find a LEGITIMATE charity that already exists with a full framework in place, and throw her full support behind them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sam the gymnast.
Sam the medic (curer of chron’s disease and baby excema plus a collagen expert).
Sam the travel advisor.
Sam the fountain of knowledge for all things child protection related.

Are there any limits to this one’s talents.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Billie looks like a kid who has put on her mums trousers by mistake. What is with the oversized clothes look, bloody awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Showing my age here but I get 1980s ‘Dynasty vibes’ off both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sam the gymnast.
Sam the medic (curer of chron’s disease and baby excema plus a collagen expert).
Sam the travel advisor.
Sam the fountain of knowledge for all things child protection related.

Are there any limits to this one’s talents.
Don't forget Sam the photographer.......

• Haha
Reactions: 12