Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been rewatching old episodes of towie and at the point where Sam gets really ill and gets told she has chron’s disease. She goes so skinny out of nowhere so was def poorly but just reminded me how she suddenly said she didn’t have it anymore and claimed that Paul ‘cured’ her and that’s why she loved him 😂😂 who remembers this?
Ooh was she still on Towie when she met Paul? I must have stopped watching by then. I do remember when she suddenly got skinny but don't remember anything of Paul being mentioned on the show.

Ooh was she still on Towie when she met Paul? I must have stopped watching by then. I do remember when she suddenly got skinny but don't remember anything of Paul being mentioned on the show.
I don't think she knew him then I think the op just meant it reminded her of the time she said about "being cured"

Reactions: 1
The photo with BBP on her stories actually makes me so sad for her. She just wants his attention and he refuses to give it to her. But then I think she must KNOW what everyone says about them so why post that!!

Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has been mentioned but I only pop in and out of here but have a look at lalalaletmeexplain story on insta.
Not a good look for Sam at all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has been mentioned but I only pop in and out of here but have a look at lalalaletmeexplain story on insta.
Not a good look for Sam at all.
OMG just read her in plain sight stories. Sam must come out and disassociate herself with him

Reactions: 4
OMG just read her in plain sight stories. Sam must come out and disassociate herself with him
She won’t though - also she’s posted that BBP is starting his collagen story after three years but I thought she posted before that he loves it?! She’s deffo posted videos of him with the sachet in his mouth.. I know binfluencers lie but bloody hell.. keep up with your own story ..

Reactions: 11
She won’t though - also she’s posted that BBP is starting his collagen story after three years but I thought she posted before that he loves it?! She’s deffo posted videos of him with the sachet in his mouth.. I know binfluencers lie but bloody hell.. keep up with your own story ..
I still find it hilarious that he‘s referred to as BBP on here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So in the name of research, I jumped on the ‘Travel with Sam’ page and got sent some marketing info… first up, YOU have to pay HER over £100 to join. Then it’s JUST £40 per month.

The marketing looks like you can travel in luxury style like she does, but actually it’s very clear that you’ll just get a bit of commission if someone clicks on a link you sent them. She even says it’s just like ‘hello fresh’ referrals.

Yeah, except for that I get food in my fridge and a full belly.

Someone in her position is exploiting her followers like this. It makes me feel sick.

She’s also piggy backed off her own contact (let’s be honest, probably a school mum she wants to impress) who herself is a marketeer and makes a living from these pyramid schemes.

I’m disgusted with her. This is a new low.

Hopefully it will fizzle out like everything else she starts. (Apart from the collagen business, I give her that, it seems to be doing well! Albeit not my cup of tea).

The way I see it, if you’ve got the £££ to splash on useless collagen sachets that’s up to you. This new travel scheme is exploiting her hard up followers who for some bizarre reason look up to her and think her lifestyle is achievable by ‘joining her business’.

What a lowlife.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
So in the name of research, I jumped on the ‘Travel with Sam’ page and got sent some marketing info… first up, YOU have to pay HER over £100 to join. Then it’s JUST £40 per month.

The marketing looks like you can travel in luxury style like she does, but actually it’s very clear that you’ll just get a bit of commission if someone clicks on a link you sent them. She even says it’s just like ‘hello fresh’ referrals.

Yeah, except for that I get food in my fridge and a full belly.

Someone in her position is exploiting her followers like this. It makes me feel sick.

She’s also piggy backed off her own contact (let’s be honest, probably a school mum she wants to impress) who herself is a marketeer and makes a living from these pyramid schemes.

I’m disgusted with her. This is a new low.

Hopefully it will fizzle out like everything else she starts. (Apart from the collagen business, I give her that, it seems to be doing well! Albeit not my cup of tea).

The way I see it, if you’ve got the £££ to splash on useless collagen sachets that’s up to you. This new travel scheme is exploiting her hard up followers who for some bizarre reason look up to her and think her lifestyle is achievable by ‘joining her business’.

What a lowlife.
Yes it’s a massive MLM scam, I’ve seen so many people doing it. She’ll get loads of gullible followers joining 🤯what a low life she is. Clearly needs extra money, why doesn’t that lazy arse BBP go out and get a proper job once and for all?

Reactions: 12
Yes it’s a massive MLM scam, I’ve seen so many people doing it. She’ll get loads of gullible followers joining 🤯what a low life she is. Clearly needs extra money, why doesn’t that lazy arse BBP go out and get a proper job once and for all?
Would you employ him? 😂 Imagine that shuffling, mumbling idiot turning up for an interview, tear in one eye cos he misses his best friend baby Paul, tear in the other eye cos only his wife was there to kiss him goodbye not his mum, you explain the job and he goes ‘I’m not good at that can I get my girlfriend in to do it for me’.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been keeping up with Lalaletmeexplain stories. I'm not surprised. I've always said Adam Whittington and Project Rescue Children are horribly suspicious and the whole thing was a massive error of judgment on Sam's part. She should come out and disassociate herself with the whole organisation or it won't end well. I'm guessing some wealthy / influential people donated to her fundraisers and it is becoming clear that the money hasn't been used as it should have been.

Reactions: 8
All those pictures with her pretending to take the collagen look like she's yanking on her tongue ,🤦🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 4