Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this and immediately thought of them…
Putting kids out there on social media definitely needs regulation. With child actors rules were introduced, YouTube/instagram/tiktok need the same treatment.

Reactions: 11
Leap year in 5 days, which means 5 days til our manf gets down on one knee and finally becomes the fiancée she’s always wanted to be! Bet BBP can’t wait 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sam must have already been through one or two leap years with him though …

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sam must have already been through one or two leap years with him though …
He’s said if she proposed he’d say no, so she probably wouldn’t do it. He probably does panic a bit every leap year though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone see on his picked drinks he’s got one called Gay Dave? 😭 he’s tried to hide the name with an emoji but can see it on other people’s clips like the bartender they hired. I don’t get it 😂 has he covered it incase people get offended? Why is he calling Dave gay? It’s like a joke an 11 year old would find funny.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Talking of Greg is there going to be another series of the Family Diaries? Or has it been scrapped?

Reactions: 2
Thanks I am sure it used to start in February maybe it's being wound down
I dunno what else they can film - they won’t have any more babies, and their kids will be at an age soon where they don’t bring in the same amount of likes/jobs/engagement.
only thing I can think is if they renew their vows!

Reactions: 6
Oh I bet there will be a ‘surprise’ baby when they realise they’re boring and losing ‘fans’. Or we’ll have a series about Greg becoming a serious author, going on tours around the world to sign his books.
Is ferne’s show coming back? I haven’t seen or heard about her for a long time, has she finally realised she’s an idiot and no one is interested!?

Reactions: 4
Apparently has a company that arranged private jets for people…
Nothing makes sense about BBP

How can this be your job but you, your wife and kids are forever flying commercial?! Sounds like the typical business trip excuse for men who are cheating and are on a dirty weekend away with the mistress
1709068091595.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24