Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got Crohn’s and this is so dangerous! The only thing that gets it in remission is hard core steroids. After that you’re on a LIFELONG course of medication. If you’re unlucky it’s cut out of you. She must’ve had it in such a small area that it barely even registers.

She is spreading disinformation. Dangerous disinformation which will harm her followers. All she cares about is coin. No surprise there.
I’ve been thinking about this all week- she’s made me SO angry. How can thick z listers like her get away with spreading so much dangerous disinformation? How have these people been given a platform?

Those of us with loved ones with Crohn’s know it’s not just a case of “healing the gut” it’s a lifelong IMMUNE disease, it can’t be cured with a few herbs. The woman she went to see lumped it in with IBS which is such an immediate red flag. I have a friend with Ulcerative colitis, who many many years ago, came off her medication in order to heal herself naturally. You can guess what happened. A serious hospital admission.

My husband has Crohn’s. He had a bowel resection and after ten years on medication, it’s no longer working and he’s really bleeping ill. I’d give anything for a change of diet to be able to cure him, but it just doesn’t. She should not be allowed a public platform.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The number of times she interrupts Billie on the podcast or asks Billie a question and interrupts again and just talks about herself again. Insufferable narcissist :mad:

Reactions: 8
The number of times she interrupts Billie on the podcast or asks Billie a question and interrupts again and just talks about herself again. Insufferable narcissist :mad:
I've only ever seen the clips and she's bad enough on them, dread to think what she's like throughout the full podcast!

She asked what people wanted to see on her page. How about less of your children seen as you claim to be concerned about child trafficking etc 🙄

Reactions: 6