Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that work she’s had done? Surely they can do something with her manly chin?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s started a travel MLM 🙄🤢😡

she’s actually the perfect person to exploit desperate mums in a cost of living crisis. surprised it took her this long tbh 🤑🤑🤑

• Sad
Reactions: 17
How has she become friends with that Kelly who she is setting up with? Kelly was on an episode of rich house poor house!

How has she become friends with that Kelly who she is setting up with? Kelly was on an episode of rich house poor house!
Probably one of the Surrey mums her kids go to school with.
sam is such a social climber. The only reason she wanted to move to Surrey in the first place was to cosplay rich Surrey wife. Props to her she’s done it (minus the wife part)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone on fbook tried to rope me into the Avon and Herbalife world once, I asked them where I’d find customers that would give me an apparent £500 a week income. Their reply was ‘people you know’. I firmly told them no one I know would buy that tit, I was sadly blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am late. Can someone please give me a run down on what Paul does for a living apart from fancying his mum

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been rewatching old episodes of towie and at the point where Sam gets really ill and gets told she has chron’s disease. She goes so skinny out of nowhere so was def poorly but just reminded me how she suddenly said she didn’t have it anymore and claimed that Paul ‘cured’ her and that’s why she loved him 😂😂 who remembers this?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I am late. Can someone please give me a run down on what Paul does for a living apart from fancying his mum
He’s single handedly cured Sam of chrons disease, but that was on more of a volunteer basis than employment.
---
I’ve been rewatching old episodes of towie and at the point where Sam gets really ill and gets told she has chron’s disease. She goes so skinny out of nowhere so was def poorly but just reminded me how she suddenly said she didn’t have it anymore and claimed that Paul ‘cured’ her and that’s why she loved him 😂😂 who remembers this?
Ha! We just posted about it at the same time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s single handedly cured Sam of chrons disease, but that was on more of a volunteer basis than employment.
---

Ha! We just posted about it at the same time 😂
This has made me even more confused lol
Get this man an MBE

Reactions: 5
Does she really need to do EVERYTHING Luisa does? It’s just embarrassing at this point!

Reactions: 11
Does she really need to do EVERYTHING Luisa does? It’s just embarrassing at this point!
Yes, Sam doesn't have an original thought or concept in her head. She just latches on and copies what she perceives are practices and lifestyles of the rich and affluent.

Reactions: 14