Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalGal

VIP Member
The podcast this week: Sam's first day back at home from Dubai, jet-lagged and exhausted. She makes spag bol for tea, but Paul asks her why she can't cook a roast. What an absolute c*nt.
Her first night back why can’t he cook? Oh I guess he can’t, doesn’t even know how to make beans on toast. Honestly it’s like he studied a degree and got a first in how to be a lazy arsehole to your partner. The fact she tolerates it makes her look like a clown too. Wives of the 1920s got treated with more respect than Sam.
---
Her making out it tastes delicious results in complaints. Most of the bad reviews are about the taste. Why doesn’t she manage people’s expectations and them scrutinising her face when she takes it by saying something like it doesn’t taste amazing, because no collagen does and I didn’t want to put artificial flavours in it, but it’s definitely bearable, especially for the benefits. And if you don’t like the taste what I’d recommend is making a healthy breakfast of yoghurt and blueberries (list reasons it’s healthy), take the collagen and by the time you’re a couple of spoonfuls into breakfast the taste won’t even be a memory.
You should be a business PR manager, maybe you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
It'll be jaw filler. It's made so many celebs look manly. They think they're getting a defined jawline but they're actually getting Squidward.
Like all fillers or surgery, there's a fine line between tweaking and changing your whole look for the worse.

Azibi

Not Sam on her podcast saying Tattle should be shut down :ROFLMAO:

They are both saying people that write on Tattle should get a life and are really sad 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

GalGal

VIP Member
I’m sure I’ve seen data saying the longer you live together unmarried the less likely you are to get married, and the longer you live together before a wedding the more likely you are to get divorced. Perhaps she should admit defeat and refer to BBP as her ‘significant other’. I’m sure she thought he’d propose after the first baby.

craftingfroze

VIP Member
I feel like “samantha” is much better suited to one of these previous looks 🙊

IMG_1485.jpeg

IMG_1484.jpeg

we’ve all had some looks in our time but its so cringe everyone who is attempting this old money, mousy brown, clean girl aesthetic 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Housewife34

Didn’t she pluck her eyelashes to make wishes when her dad was sent down?
Perhaps she’s just putting up with everything to hang on in there rather than have her children grow up without their dad being around full time.
If that’s the basis of their relationship then it’s not much of a role model for her kids and it must sacrifice her happiness too - if that’s the case, she’s being taken for granted and needs to do something about it. But it’s their relationship and we will never really know.

orangehead

VIP Member
Not Sam on her podcast saying Tattle should be shut down :ROFLMAO:

They are both saying people that write on Tattle should get a life and are really sad 🤣
Also, we aren’t actually saying anything to her, she’s seeking it out. However she has social media where people comment to her and message her, I’m sure there’s a way for podcasts listeners to contact her to. But I notice she doesn’t want instagram shut down so no one can say anything bad about her, she doesn’t want the daily Mail shut down so there can’t be any comments about her. Because that interest in her on social media and in the media is how she gets work but because tattle isn’t useful to her and can’t help her get free stuff or opportunities it should be shut down 😂

Her sharing that video of her new bathroom with all the personalised 'K' towels 🙈 God she's so desperate to have that name it's embarrassing now

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
In one of the recent podcasts, both Sam and Billie talk about Greg and Paul going to their offices and that Greg’s is in central London?? Didn’t realise either of them had a job ?
Maybe they're going to the london bridge job centre to collect JSA. Wouldn't want to do it in romford in case they get recognised

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
When they kiss it’s just so fake. He comes across like he really can’t stand her. He’s definitely in it for the money and the work free lifestyle that comes with it. BBP is only interested in himself and BP 🤢

Gemsquash22

I thought she used to support Luisa’s charity, didn’t she go to Moldova with her before? Very odd she’s set up her own now, instead of being an ambassador for an established one? Ridiculous really, along with her travel MLM she’s recently set up too. Poor woman is trying her best to make a quick buck wherever she can. She’s probably lost loads of income since she quit the baby diaries.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Honestly when ever she gets the chance to be a cunt she proper takes it.
God forbid flooding getting in the way of another holiday

• Sad
  • Angry
lol the picture of her kids next to the classical hunting painting. Shes soooo desperate to be perceived as ‘upper class’. Never. Gonna. Happen.

• Haha
  • Heart

GalGal

VIP Member
She said once that she used to work in a bank, a brain for Maths would be essential in that kind of work surely? Then again Billay said she was going to be a lawyer........................
Wow, in an alter universe Sam and Billie work in finance and law…

• Haha