Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalGal

VIP Member
She said once that she used to work in a bank, a brain for Maths would be essential in that kind of work surely? Then again Billay said she was going to be a lawyer........................
Wow, in an alter universe Sam and Billie work in finance and law…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t stand these celebs with the mlm travel businesses j think it’s so wrong! These companies target single mums who are struggling and they end up in debt. The sort of people that look up to Sam! It’s immoral for her to promote something like that but it looks like that’s where she’s heading with this new travel page!

Pjta

she's so self absorbed she wouldn't for one second take into account not sharing other peoples children. Probably thinks they should feel privileged to be in her shot.

Ro98

VIP Member
I mean. It’s almost like she never really had crohns 👀🤷🏼‍♀️
This is honestly what I think, I wouldn't believe a word she says until she proved it with medical records. This is the same woman who believes every conspiracy theory going and doesn't believe in vaccinations but will most definitely be at the hospital if her kids needed help. She jumps on every bandwagon going thinking it makes her look smart o_O

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
She has a problem with chemicals in everything, vaccines being dangerous, Chem trails in the sky yet happily shoves coke up her nose :LOL:

Reactions: 15

Alex90

The chemtrails comment from the queen of flying.

The youngest kids having a meltdown. Not just in any shop but Garsons.

She is intolerable.

Meanwhile the new charity, blessed beginnings, is very quiet.

craftingfroze

VIP Member
Most of us have eaten at 8pm and not eaten until lunchtime the next day? Happens quite frequently in my friendship group inc myself and is easily done tbh. What i dont get is why everyone goes on about it being some miracle for weightloss etc? Give yourself a medal sam 🎖

GalGal

VIP Member
Can’t help but think the longer they stay together the less likely he is to propose at this point. He’s obviously happy with things the way they are.

Poppykisses87

I can imagine Billie prob reads Tattle and has a laugh over the stuff we say about BBP and Gaynor

Also Sam is definitely a Tattle poster type - she was probably enjoying it when the drama with fern went down and she probably stalks Billies thread to see the feedback on the family diaries!

• Haha

orangehead

VIP Member
Can we safely say no Mother’s Day proposal? Imagine if he ever did propose, what would happen to this thread? Would it have to close down?
No way! We need to discuss gaynor organising a god friendly hen do, photos of billie and sues faces while on the hen do, gaynor organising the church wedding and walking bbp up the aisle and giving him a huge snog, the honeymoon where bbp looks like he’s walking on death row and Sam gushes. Then you can close it down. For two years, then we need it back to discuss the divorce.

• Haha

GalGal

VIP Member
He has severe daddy issues. Through BB
P he gets to re reate the childhood of a loving father son relationship that he never had.

I also think that after BP, he didn't want anymore children. Sam only gave him more cos she thought she'd get a ring
Can’t he do that with all three though?
I remember seeing a bit of the episode where Sam suggests Bp go to nursery for two half days a week and bbp got all funny about it. That was almost as weird as snogging his mum, especially as Sam was concerned by be at the same level as the other children when he started school.

Alex90

Sam the gymnast.
Sam the medic (curer of chron’s disease and baby excema plus a collagen expert).
Sam the travel advisor.
Sam the fountain of knowledge for all things child protection related.

Are there any limits to this one’s talents.

• Sick

orangehead

VIP Member
Ramadan?
---

Towie first 3 seasons were so fucking good
Agreed! I stopped watching it years ago and I always think oh I’ll do a rewatch and keep watching until the current series and I never do, I always stop watching when all the original cast leave.

I loved the early storylines like Lauren breaking up with mark and being a strong girl boss who was working in fashion, she was in charge of hiring the designers, and who does she interview a lovely girl called Lucy, she hires her and goes to the pub with her mates to celebrate her successful day at work and progress on the fashion show but uh oh here comes mark and he’s on a date and who is that he’s on a date with…LUCY! Classic.

• Haha
  • Heart

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
She’s made a huge deal about the Dubai trip but has failed to say anyone in business can buy a ticket to the event, she wasn’t specially invited nor was she there as a speaker. She’s spent more time flogging her new kids clothing, hence taking the youngest (and mummy) I presume Gaynor moves in to look after Rosie because BBP will be too busy hanging out with his bestie BP 🙄
Can fully see Rosie doing a matilda and legally emancipating herself from her dumb parents and self entitled older brother