Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orangehead

VIP Member
Does anyone else think its weird AF that Sams sells a satchel of collagen powder.... Its had her selling her house, moving to America, becoming a millionaire 🙄 uprooting her family for it, distances herself from family, friends etc and yeah.... This wee satchel of powder done all that 🙄👍 you can litterly buy them on amazon & poundland but hers has been life changing?? This is weird AF & deff a cover up for something
Seems normal to me, a lot of people sell powder and become rich and get a new house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Apparently has a company that arranged private jets for people…
Nothing makes sense about BBP

How can this be your job but you, your wife and kids are forever flying commercial?! Sounds like the typical business trip excuse for men who are cheating and are on a dirty weekend away with the mistress
1709068091595.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The whole revive collagen thing is such a sham. Their ambassadors are filled with all sorts of injectables and probably haven’t ever used her ‘fish/snake oil’

orangehead

VIP Member
Towie bets - what will happen first:

Mark wright will have children as he always said he wanted

Sam Faiers will get married as she always said she wanted

Billie Faiers will divorce Greg as we all knows she wants to

Place your bets now

• Haha

Carlisle89

Have you noticed how she always interrupts Billie on the podcast and gets the conversation back to her. Self-absorbed doesn't even start to describe her.

Reactions: 23

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Sam the gymnast.
Sam the medic (curer of chron’s disease and baby excema plus a collagen expert).
Sam the travel advisor.
Sam the fountain of knowledge for all things child protection related.

Are there any limits to this one’s talents.
Sam the doormat

• Haha

orangehead

VIP Member
Yeah, totally embarrassing. Fancy basing your life (and TV show) around the build up of a big proposal and marriage that will never happen. Three kids and he still doesn't want to marry her. Nothing wrong with having kids and not being married, but that was her whole existence and the range of excuses. The bloke always looked so shifty like he wanted to disappear whenever someone asked him when they were getting married. Prime user and he knows that she will never leave him due to wanting to save face.
I just don’t understand how she can believe he loves her when he won’t do one simple thing she really wants at no detriment to himself. That seems like control to me and not love.

• Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
The way Sam has changed how she talks to try and come across as posh and now going as ‘Samantha’ 😂😭 here’s a quick clip of new Sam and a clip of the real Sam 😏 #IAintBinFacesss

• Haha

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
I was just looking at her latest post about her kitchen and this is one of the comments 😂😂😂
To be fair, that commenter is bang on. He actually doesn't want to marry her anyway and dangling the carrot of marriage is the only power he holds over her as he is useless and has brought nothing to the relationship except sperm.

Reactions: 22

orangehead

VIP Member
I just don’t understand the ‘no marriage’ thing. Surely having children together is a way bigger commitment than marriage 🤷🏻‍♀️
Honestly I don’t think anything is really a commitment, people walk out on their kids, divorce or sell their house they bought together. The only commitment is being there day after day making it work and making your person happy and he knows how much she wants to be married and he won’t do that for her when it won’t be detrimental to him in any way.

• Heart

HerFromInTheMiddle

Chatty Member
On the podcast I listened to earlier it cracked me up she almost described herself as ‘wife’ and then had to change it to girlfriend. I noticed Billie posted it was her and Greg’s 5th wedding anniversary, all that talk of ‘me next’ from Sam and they STILL are no closer to a marriage. I personally don’t think marriage is always necessary or that engagement needs to come within a time frame. I do however think it’s something that needs to be discussed early doors, clearly for them it wasn’t as she is desperate for it and never stops mentioning it. It’s clearly a priority for her and not for Paul, I guess that’s what happens when you rush into a relationship and fall pregnant immediately! No time to discuss important things like this 🤷🏼‍♀️
Rosie will be a wife before Sam is at this rate

• Haha
Got the godawful Famlee Diaries on in the background and just had to rewind to check Mampha just actually said ‘when I have my hen do’ yeah keep dreaming luv 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Pjta

Just saw a clip of their podcast, billlie is breaking down about Margot's seizure and Sam is so emotionless. She really comes across self obsessed.

• Wow
Screen shots from Lalalaletmeexplain, reference Sam’s charity involvement
So all the pictures and videos she shared of vulnerable children… she didn’t even have their permission to do so. How awful.

I get Sam thinks she is making a difference, tackling child poverty etc, but this is such a hugely complex and detail area, why on earth does she think she’s qualified to do this?

People have to train for years to work with vulnerable children. but here she swans off for a photo opportunity and acts like she’s the new safeguarding lead for Africa.

Then returns back to her comfy home and launches a scam travel plan that flaunts her luxury lifestyle.

Her personal activities just don’t seem to align.

If she really wants to help, She should find a LEGITIMATE charity that already exists with a full framework in place, and throw her full support behind them.

• Heart

WeefBellington

VIP Member
He would absolutely turn her down saying it’s a man’s job to propose .. and then just go about his day not proposing and probably suggesting another baby before they commit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha