Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fifibell67

I am too late to reply to the comments on the old thread about Gaynor (the mum BBP snogs) but I use to see her in Waitrose in South Woodford all the time. I saw her on more than one occasion running (ok jogging) through the aisles like a maniac. she always has a slight frantic energy, she is nuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
She’s definitely pinning everything on Rosie now isn’t she? BP hasn’t got the personality (too much like his dad) and Edward is still young. Rosie enjoys dancing and seems to be good at it. Sam is going to come over all pushy Dance Mum now. You often have to audition to join a reputable dance school but will still have to pay the fees. Bet she’ll show all the other kids in photos and videos, great advocate for childrens online safety 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Shelby1

On Paul's birthday post she has described him as the most kindest, funniest and caring person she knows.
Doesn't say alot about her other two kids than.

Reactions: 14

Jennytea

VIP Member
That’s probably why he hasn’t proposed, because Joey already proposed to her, isn’t that why he made her sell her house, because she lived there with Joey , then they rented for years 🤡 can’t believe the difference between boring BBP and Joey 😂 like in every way, looks, wealth, personality, sense of humour. They are polar opposites. Can’t believe Sam on towie in her early 20s acting like Joey was too immature for her, bet she never foreseen she’d be breast feeding her newborn whilst the baby’s dad snapped at her to make his beans on toast 🥴
That’s what I mean they are sooo different 😆😭 Yes where she has been engaged before I bet he hates it and uses it as a way to almost punish her and keep a bit of control. It baffles me. Joey was so immature and very emotional but he adored Sam. Joey was so romantic and caring, he booked that surprise trip to Dubai and proposed. I bet he showed Sam more love in that 1 year than Paul ever has.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I don’t watch LI but I find Joey quite tragic, he’s just like a desperado trying to cling on to any kind of fame after being on every reality show going

• Heart

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Also, we aren’t actually saying anything to her, she’s seeking it out. However she has social media where people comment to her and message her, I’m sure there’s a way for podcasts listeners to contact her to. But I notice she doesn’t want instagram shut down so no one can say anything bad about her, she doesn’t want the daily Mail shut down so there can’t be any comments about her. Because that interest in her on social media and in the media is how she gets work but because tattle isn’t useful to her and can’t help her get free stuff or opportunities it should be shut down 😂
These zelebs and influencers love to throw around the word troll but fail to recognise that the key to being a troll is seeking the person out directly and attacking us. I would like to think none of us have gone on her or family's social media and flagged her off. Furthermore there have been times when we've said nice things(probably when the kids were born). Tattle has a rave about section but Sam give a us nothing to rave about apart from her mum ( I looove me some sue)

Sam, hun, I'm here living my sad life under the bridge as a troll. Do not stroll over my bridge and be upset that I'm here gossiping about your lazy mum snogging boyfriend

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Agreed! I stopped watching it years ago and I always think oh I’ll do a rewatch and keep watching until the current series and I never do, I always stop watching when all the original cast leave.

I loved the early storylines like Lauren breaking up with mark and being a strong girl boss who was working in fashion, she was in charge of hiring the designers, and who does she interview a lovely girl called Lucy, she hires her and goes to the pub with her mates to celebrate her successful day at work and progress on the fashion show but uh oh here comes mark and he’s on a date and who is that he’s on a date with…LUCY! Classic.
Mark was such a scumbag as was his fat fuck of a bestmate, he just used his weight to pretend to be a nice guy but he treated Lydia like shit

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Does she really need to do EVERYTHING Luisa does? It’s just embarrassing at this point!
Yes, Sam doesn't have an original thought or concept in her head. She just latches on and copies what she perceives are practices and lifestyles of the rich and affluent.

jafoolay

I think they are all deluded but I think as a pair billayyyy and Greg are well suited. Sam & titty Paul have zero chemistry. Does Paul get on with Greg or chatty? You never see much of them together.

Santa23

It's the staying silent which I can't take. Does she not realise that speaking out will make her look better in the long run than staying silent. Oh and it might also make her look less complict with a blatant criminal.

Bec_123

If what she is claiming about healing her Crohn's is true, why can't she give specifics - as in what vitamins she took, what food she ate etc? Surely she would want to help people living with Crohn's, knowing first hand how much of an awful debilitating disease it is?
She's praying on the vulnerable and only interested in lining her pockets shelling the collagen shite. No morals!
Whilst I'm at it, she couldn't give a flying fuck about the orphaned children she 'helps' either. She uses and exploits them for her own gain. Tramp.

Jennytea

VIP Member
I’ve been rewatching old episodes of towie and at the point where Sam gets really ill and gets told she has chron’s disease. She goes so skinny out of nowhere so was def poorly but just reminded me how she suddenly said she didn’t have it anymore and claimed that Paul ‘cured’ her and that’s why she loved him 😂😂 who remembers this?

• Haha
  • Wow

Swx

Chatty Member
There is no way anyone can convince me that useless big lump is into anything dodgy. He is a big dope 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Sorry Greg or Paul?
It was Paul who was out till 5am! Greg is a clown but he knows where his bread is buttered so won’t piss Bill off too much, Paul doesn’t care cos Sam would never say anything to him or tell him she was annoyed!