Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
lol the picture of her kids next to the classical hunting painting. Shes soooo desperate to be perceived as ‘upper class’. Never. Gonna. Happen.
She will never be a posh mum from the country like she wishes. She will always be Sam off towie who used to get her tits out for nuts magazine 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Same plus he was in Dubai before her and stayed for 2 weeks for a ‘ business trip’ she even said on her pod that it could have been done in a few days
Hmm, business trip? The man can hardly string a sentence together. I’m sure he was enjoying everything Dubai had to offer….

GalGal

VIP Member
Mark will divorce Michelle, marry Lauren and have triplets within a year and Sam will finally see the light and ditch BBP. Joey Essex will come out.

It’s funny that she had other serious or semi serious relationships before BBP with men that were somewhat good to her. It’s not like she was with Paul from age 16, took their relationship to be normality and thought all men snog their mums, criticise the way she drains pasta and demand beans on toast when she’s nursing a child. She had something to benchmark it against. It makes it even more bizarre that she doesn't leave or give him an ultimatum.

• Haha

orangehead

VIP Member
Her first night back why can’t he cook? Oh I guess he can’t, doesn’t even know how to make beans on toast. Honestly it’s like he studied a degree and got a first in how to be a lazy arsehole to your partner. The fact she tolerates it makes her look like a clown too. Wives of the 1920s got treated with more respect than Sam.
---

You should be a business PR manager, maybe you are.
I’m not but thank you! I might DM Sam with a business proposal and a price list 😂

ETA I won’t call it a business ‘proposal’, I’ll call it a business plan…I don’t want to bring up bad memories for her 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Sw4

VIP Member
I feel sorry for her (even though its her own doing). I think she could have done so much better than BBP. He's dulled her and moulded her into something she isn't. She has the type of personality that needs to bounce off someone else and she would have been much better suited to someone more outgoing and fun. Not quite Joey Essex, but more like him than Paul.

GalGal

VIP Member
I wish she would leave him. Get with a man that says ‘thank you’ when you make his beans on toast. It’s not a high bar.

• Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
I wish she would leave him. Get with a man that says ‘thank you’ when you make his beans on toast. It’s not a high bar.
Or even better, someone that will make HER beans on toast.

I liked her on TOWIE and I feel like this man child has dragged her down massively. I watched some old family diaries episodes this week and the energy difference between Billie and Greg vs Sam and Paul and their households is so pronounced. Billie and Greg come across fun and high energy but also quite natural. Sam tries so hard to be a fun family but it comes across really forced and she can't bounce off Paul because he's so boring and negative.

Whatever123

VIP Member
I can’t believe her and her pal have created their own ‘charity’ now - she knows nothing about child protection, has zero qualifications and had she done her research correctly in the first place she could have been an ambassador for an established charity out in Africa that is doing good work (not Adam’s obviously).
She has no problem posting her own kids half dressed to thousands of ‘fans’ online which proves she knows very little about CP.
This is to fill her own ego - look at me, saving all these children, I’m such a hero.
Posting about child poverty/abuse while swinging her Chanel Bag in a 5* hotel 🙄🙄
It’s honestly a joke. She’s had her kids on the potty on the baby diaries!

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Whatever123

VIP Member
She’s started a travel MLM 🙄🤢😡

she’s actually the perfect person to exploit desperate mums in a cost of living crisis. surprised it took her this long tbh 🤑🤑🤑

• Sad

craftingfroze

VIP Member
Maths is not her strong point 🤣 marriage is not the be all and end all but I’d love to know why he hasn’t proposed yet. You can argue it in reverse but 3 kids, businesses and a house, you may as well just do it. A divorce is way easier to get that to get out of mortgages and businesses and kids tie you for life. Im here single af and not fussed about marriage but id be pissed if i didn’t get a proposal from someone id carried kids for

orangehead

VIP Member
Even if he ever did propose I bet it would be a long struggle for him to set a date for the actual wedding 😂 Sam will be claiming her state pension by the time they get married
Imagine the proposal ‘Sam can you go out and buy an engagement ring’ ‘Sam can you stand on that kitchen chair so it looks like I’m kneeling down’ ‘Sam will you marry me and make me beans on toast forever’ ‘Sam can I have some beans on toast now’.

• Haha