Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So in the name of research, I jumped on the ‘Travel with Sam’ page and got sent some marketing info… first up, YOU have to pay HER over £100 to join. Then it’s JUST £40 per month.

The marketing looks like you can travel in luxury style like she does, but actually it’s very clear that you’ll just get a bit of commission if someone clicks on a link you sent them. She even says it’s just like ‘hello fresh’ referrals.

Yeah, except for that I get food in my fridge and a full belly.

Someone in her position is exploiting her followers like this. It makes me feel sick.

She’s also piggy backed off her own contact (let’s be honest, probably a school mum she wants to impress) who herself is a marketeer and makes a living from these pyramid schemes.

I’m disgusted with her. This is a new low.

Hopefully it will fizzle out like everything else she starts. (Apart from the collagen business, I give her that, it seems to be doing well! Albeit not my cup of tea).

The way I see it, if you’ve got the £££ to splash on useless collagen sachets that’s up to you. This new travel scheme is exploiting her hard up followers who for some bizarre reason look up to her and think her lifestyle is achievable by ‘joining her business’.

What a lowlife.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Time for a new thread gals & guyzzzz …

thread title taken from @annabelle_bronstein

As you were…
---
Recap from the last thread…

⭐ Sam STILL isn’t married, or engaged (what a surprise) continues to hide her ring finger in pictures to stir up questions but everyone’s passed it now( about 8 years ago)
⭐ Sam keeps posting anti trafficking posts on instagram and waffling on about “saving the children” whilst literally showing her kids all day every day and not protecting them.
⭐ Paul’s mum (the one he snogged) apparently lives in a council flat miles away from BBP
⭐ Sam continues to claim she has had no work done and Paul continues to be a leach
⭐ they apparently have a daughter - who knew 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
WHAT THE FUCK. She was on a plane a matter of hours ago 😂😂😂 a girl I used to work with posts this stuff too but in all fairness she boycott planes since 2020 and has since only travelled to places via train. Samantha is on a flight every month at least

Swx

Chatty Member
Rewatching old towie and it’s crazy Joey had proposed after a year of being together and wanted to give her all the things she asked for (he was immature and still more of a man than Paul).. It’s a bit crazy she was engaged 10 years ago in her early 20s and now has 3 children with big baby Paul and he still hasn’t put a ring on it. She’s spoke about wedding plans and getting engaged since her first son was born and it’s actually embarrassing at this point that it still hasn’t happened.
That’s probably why he hasn’t proposed, because Joey already proposed to her, isn’t that why he made her sell her house, because she lived there with Joey , then they rented for years 🤡 can’t believe the difference between boring BBP and Joey 😂 like in every way, looks, wealth, personality, sense of humour. They are polar opposites. Can’t believe Sam on towie in her early 20s acting like Joey was too immature for her, bet she never foreseen she’d be breast feeding her newborn whilst the baby’s dad snapped at her to make his beans on toast 🥴

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
It's Suzie, she'll be devastated if she reads here and thinks she looks like Gaynor 😂
Sorry I'm not having it, justice for suzie she looks nothing like gaynor. Gaynor looks like Jesus looking slightly dishevelled after he rose again, whilst suzie resembles the roast lamb you have for Easter lunch with her tan

• Haha

Whatever123

VIP Member
How has she become friends with that Kelly who she is setting up with? Kelly was on an episode of rich house poor house!
Probably one of the Surrey mums her kids go to school with.
sam is such a social climber. The only reason she wanted to move to Surrey in the first place was to cosplay rich Surrey wife. Props to her she’s done it (minus the wife part)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Carlisle89

Is there a bigger narcissist in the world than Luisa Zissman? Even by the standards of the worst Z-listers, she is utterly insufferable.

• Haha
  • Sick
I think they are all deluded but I think as a pair billayyyy and Greg are well suited. Sam & titty Paul have zero chemistry. Does Paul get on with Greg or chatty? You never see much of them together.
I always thought none of them really like Paul. You could see the difference between the relationship Sue has with Greg on their tv show

Jennytea

VIP Member
Rewatching old towie and it’s crazy Joey had proposed after a year of being together and wanted to give her all the things she asked for (he was immature and still more of a man than Paul).. It’s a bit crazy she was engaged 10 years ago in her early 20s and now has 3 children with big baby Paul and he still hasn’t put a ring on it. She’s spoke about wedding plans and getting engaged since her first son was born and it’s actually embarrassing at this point that it still hasn’t happened.

Jennytea

VIP Member
I do think it’s strange he hasn’t married her considering he has such an easy life, you would think he would want to ‘lock it down’… but then there’s also the fact he just doesn’t seem a nice person and probably gets a kick out of being mean and dangling that string.. it’s the only bit of control he has in reality so probably feels like he has some sort of power by being cruel and not proposing. Regardless he is a fucking weirdo. 😆 Can you imagine if she just randomly decided to leave him? I wonder what type of financial position he would be in. Surely any money they have coming in is from her? He would be fucked surely.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Bec_123

It was Paul who was out till 5am! Greg is a clown but he knows where his bread is buttered so won’t piss Bill off too much, Paul doesn’t care cos Sam would never say anything to him or tell him she was annoyed!
BBP out till 5am? 100% on the packet!

• Haha

VIP Member
I was just looking at her latest post about her kitchen and this is one of the comments 😂😂😂

side note - is this her kitchen or a picture of someone else’s? There are only two lights at the start of the video but at the end there are three and they’re completely different.

IMG_3459.jpeg

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
lol the picture of her kids next to the classical hunting painting. Shes soooo desperate to be perceived as ‘upper class’. Never. Gonna. Happen.
She will never be a posh mum from the country like she wishes. She will always be Sam off towie who used to get her tits out for nuts magazine 💀

• Haha

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Same plus he was in Dubai before her and stayed for 2 weeks for a ‘ business trip’ she even said on her pod that it could have been done in a few days
Hmm, business trip? The man can hardly string a sentence together. I’m sure he was enjoying everything Dubai had to offer….